Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Theme Parks!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Crapple! posted:

More experimentation with /describe and --chaos

this is a portfolio. those are sick

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I love --chaos. Lots of my favorite stuff I made with --chaos 100

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Theme parks, eh?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Surgeon theme park for lobsters

AI really does not like anthropomorphizing lobsters for some reason

A lobster as a pinball wizard

gandalf the gray, as a lobster, playing a pinball machine

Yoda riding an armadillo holding a glowing staff, fighting mechanical lobster gandalf

Edit: Yoda wearing surgeon garb, riding a fierce battle lobster, cinematic pose, yoshitaka amano style watercolor

battle lobster, with helicopter cockpit, yoshitaka amano style watercolor

mecha battle lobster, in cockpit with helicopter dials, cinematic horror

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Apr 20, 2023

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

"Wherever you go, the moon still sets in Irithyll. Wherever you may be, Irithyll is your home."

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
soulsian locations are fun:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

dracula falls in love at christmas hallmark movie

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mescal posted:

dracula falls in love at christmas hallmark movie

I feel like it didn't do much with dracula, so I included "the vampire" after dracula in one of them..

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

I feel like it didn't do much with dracula, so I included "the vampire" after dracula in one of them..

Hallmark Channel Dracula Christmas

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Theme parks?!?!?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Split the difference, welcome to Draculand!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hello, I'd like to be the first AI Supervillain, and I am a big fan of Infinite Jest. So here is a series of seamlessly-tilable images designed to induce anxiety when viewed tiled on large screens. Here is a tool for viewing seamlessly tiled images at various sizes: https://www.pycheung.com/checker/

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20
I think I need a tetanus shot just looking at this picture.

spooky haunted abandoned theme park at evening, empty run-down falling apart spooky, broken neglected rusty ruined rollercoaster, the clowns come out at night, saddest place on earth
Steps: 64, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7.5, Seed: 719958916, Size: 1152x1152, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.25, Mask blur: 4, Tiled Diffusion upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Tiled Diffusion scale factor: 1.5, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'Mixture of Diffusers', 'Latent tile width': 96, 'Latent tile height': 96, 'Overlap': 48, 'Tile batch size': 1, 'Upscaler': '4x-UltraSharp', 'Scale factor': 1.5, 'Keep input size': True}"

deep dish peat moss posted:

Hello, I'd like to be the first AI Supervillain, and I am a big fan of Infinite Jest. So here is a series of seamlessly-tilable images designed to induce anxiety when viewed tiled on large screens.

You can't mess with my head like that, I lived through the 90s.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Crapple! fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Apr 20, 2023

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
got some real bangers out of this wildcarded prompt

quote:

evil, night, midnight, eldritch moon, ethereal, __themes__, outdoors maximalist castle, staircases, verticality, vast distance, puddles, reflections, __adjective__ magical castle, anor londo, __things__ __things__ __things__, highly detailed, haunted, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, octane render

evil, night, midnight, eldritch moon, ethereal, glowing theme, outdoors maximalist castle, staircases, verticality, vast distance, puddles, reflections, underwater magical castle, anor londo, diffusion xenomorph sheer, highly detailed, haunted, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, octane render

evil, night, midnight, eldritch moon, ethereal, futuristic theme, outdoors maximalist castle, staircases, verticality, vast distance, puddles, reflections, warlike magical castle, anor londo, dark souls pills anatomical, highly detailed, haunted, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, octane render

evil, night, midnight, eldritch moon, ethereal, red theme, outdoors maximalist castle, staircases, verticality, vast distance, puddles, reflections, nasty magical castle, anor londo, crumbling anime screengrab mechanical horns, highly detailed, haunted, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, octane render

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I would 1000% visit Draculaland.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Genuinely depressed that Draculand isn't real. I would have proposed to my wife by the Darerdalack statue. He's my favourite Draguuaila out of all of them.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
Haven't really done any AI image stuff for like 6 months+

Finally got a month of Midjourney and HOLY poo poo

...then I figured out that it defaults to V4, so I switched it to V5 and HOLY FUCKEN poo poo

Going from DallE to this is mindblowing. Pretty much just been punching in all my old prompts and then whispering "holy poo poo" at the output.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Ran 'spooky haunted abandoned theme park at evening, empty run-down falling apart spooky, broken neglected rusty ruined rollercoaster, the clowns come out at night, saddest place on earth' through MJ with the addition of 'faded kodachrome'

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
the theme is still theme parks until the ardvark person says otherwise

themeparks for cats

themeparks for fascist futurecops

themeparks for monsters, oooh scaaawy

themeparks for IRS agents!!

Themeparks for slugs, because slugs are an important part of garden and ecosystem health!!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
hey aardvark who is able to type somehow, THEME US UP, BRO/SIS/THEY!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
On the one hand, today is 4/20, so weed is the obvious theme. However I'm thinking water, be it boats or fish or oceans or aqueducts, anything aquatic

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Aqua weed

Sea weed even

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

On the one hand, today is 4/20, so weed is the obvious theme. However I'm thinking water, be it boats or fish or oceans or aqueducts, anything aquatic

most of my smoking devices use water :shrug:

pot floats

uh, Dresden had a heavy water factory, so we bombed the gently caress out of it

wait, did you say "water" or "waiter" it's 4/20 and I am confused I better cover all my bases

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
At first I was like, let's combine snoop with aqua man, maybe give him some bubbles.. but then I devoted my life to making Tommy Chong wet, as god intended

It's important to note, for great justice, that an Aquaman Snoop hybrid would be named Snoop Sea Lionn

Cousin Todd fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 20, 2023

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

smoke on the water, fire in the sky, deep purple theme park, hazy billowing clouds oscuring everything, puff puff pass, coughing, hacking up a lung, seaweed, the good stuff
Steps: 64, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 420, Size: 1075x1075, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.42, Mask blur: 4, Tiled Diffusion upscaler: 4x-UltraSharp, Tiled Diffusion scale factor: 1.4, Tiled Diffusion: "{'Method': 'Mixture of Diffusers', 'Latent tile width': 96, 'Latent tile height': 96, 'Overlap': 48, 'Tile batch size': 1, 'Upscaler': '4x-UltraSharp', 'Scale factor': 1.4, 'Keep input size': True}"

I wonder how many days themes I can end up combining into one picture before everything completely falls apart, will be interesting to see how far diffusers can be taken.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Ran 'spooky haunted abandoned theme park at evening, empty run-down falling apart spooky, broken neglected rusty ruined rollercoaster, the clowns come out at night, saddest place on earth' through MJ with the addition of 'faded kodachrome'

Really cool, thank you!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

'Shark Body Surfing,detailed,4k,8k,intricate, photorealistic,kodachrome, faded '

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

using 2.1 base + uniPC at 768 trying it out with the theme.

I'll probably play with 1.5 in a few hours

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Apr 20, 2023

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

'Shark Body Surfing,detailed,4k,8k,intricate, photorealistic,kodachrome, faded '

this thread is :perfect:

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, I'm getting tired of being left on the AI sidelines because I have an AMD card, and since its like eight years old at this point, I really concerned it might up and die during another card shortage, so I've decided now's the time to just buy an nVidia card like everyone else has had for years and finally be done with it.

I do not have over a grand and a half to drop on a 4090, but ~$600 for the 4070 seems doable. I hope the performance won't be too terrible if I go that route?

For reference, my current card (which I have had to replace the fans on twice in its operating life) is an Radeon R9 390.

Asking here because the parts picker thread probably doesn't care about AI applications so much.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Tree Reformat posted:

Alright, I'm getting tired of being left on the AI sidelines because I have an AMD card, and since its like eight years old at this point, I really concerned it might up and die during another card shortage, so I've decided now's the time to just buy an nVidia card like everyone else has had for years and finally be done with it.

I do not have over a grand and a half to drop on a 4090, but ~$600 for the 4070 seems doable. I hope the performance won't be too terrible if I go that route?

For reference, my current card (which I have had to replace the fans on twice in its operating life) is an Radeon R9 390.

Asking here because the parts picker thread probably doesn't care about AI applications so much.

if you JUST want a simple upgrade, and want a good AI card, the 3060 12gb is the best price/perf

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Tree Reformat posted:

I can feasibly run SD on my 3070, you'd be fine with a 4070 (or a 3060 as mentioned, which has more vram than my 3070)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
Right now, which card has the best price/performance ratio?

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

Gynovore posted:

Right now, which card has the best price/performance ratio?

Surprisingly hard question, especially since things can change daily. I'm not even sure about linking this four month old Tom's Hardware article anymore since it's basically wrong at this point.
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/stable-diffusion-gpu-benchmarks

I can't find it right now but there was a post on someone getting the $350 Arc A770 up to 6.66 it/s for example.
NVIDIA just released TensorRT for RTX cards which will drastically change things.

And all of this is just based on the metric of iterations/second which will probably be phased out as we figure out how to get one-shot synthesis.

Speaking of, today is the perfect day to mention MilkDrop 3.0 dropped.
https://github.com/milkdrop2077/MilkDrop3

One thing I will hazard giving advice on, if you're interested in anything machine learning you're going to want all of the vram in the world. If you're debating between two cards and one has more VRAM, just get the one with more VRAM. There's no way to future proof anything but 2gb of vram has meant a several month gap in being able to use LoRAs and now being able to train them myself.
If nothing else you could get a terabyte of loose VRAM chips to breadboard together into something like this but for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'm still in favor of outsourcing the hardware by spinning up a virtual machine from somewhere like runpod. It's cheap.