Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

another amazing 20 minutes of hand clap ukekele song where the guy says whoa oh ohwa and the nintendo voiice says enjoy a wholesome moment with bugs in charming rouglite deckbuilder farm management game product bug boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

another amazing 20 minutes of hand clap ukekele song where the guy says whoa oh ohwa and the nintendo voiice says enjoy a wholesome moment with bugs in charming rouglite deckbuilder farm management game product bug boss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

gently caress! I forgot to watch!

thanks for the summary though lmao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

This sig under renovation

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ukekele

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got the teslagrads but my switch is currently across the room and i'm already lying down

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
blowing up my swotch animal crossing island and starting anew

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

some villagers just want to wwatch the village burn...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

some villagers just want to wwatch the village burn...

for you, the day Bison erased your village was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was tuesday wednesday

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

an actual dog posted:

it's legitimately insane how good it looks

ty

lmao

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mycophobia posted:

Good luck

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mycophobia posted:

insane. you must have really hosed up that island

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

insane. you must have really hosed up that island

i just hadnt played it in like 2 yaers

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

mycophobia posted:

check out my island when you re-unlock nappy time https://twitter.com/ghostdogbarf/status/1288665307200942082

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

So your neighbors should be condemned to death? Shame.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Please respect Myco’s privacy during these trying times

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I spent a million hours building very detailed and aesthetically pleasing paths using templates people made and then when I was done I stopped. I had actually carved out a bit of space for the cafe and stuff but they didn’t really add any of those buildings. Shame.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i did a bunch of stuff and then stopped playing forever, like always.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

i did a bunch of stuff and then stopped playing forever, like always.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The big free update they put out at the same time as the DLC had an absolutely insane amount of new stuff. I got hooked again for like 3 months.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!