Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Is Cindy talking about Marco or IMC? Fuckin Twitter sucks so much for readability lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
ron desantis: a Poster just like us
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1649050852852928512?cxt=HHwWgMDUze_AzeItAAAA

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Great now I want fried chicken

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

by far the hardest part of dealing with confidential information at work is seeing a dozen hilarious names every week and not being allowed to share them :negative:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the phrasing of this headline always makes me think of

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

oh my god

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Hatebag posted:

Great now I want fried chicken

I had some Food Lion fried chicken yesterday and it was so good lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

That consultant could be right, but anyone from the GOP going "This is how you beat Trump!" in 2023 is dumb as hell.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the overrated governor of Florida can't even keep his own state gassed up

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

holtemon posted:

I had some Food Lion fried chicken yesterday and it was so good lol

I get my fried chicken from the royal farms gas station. They do good chicken!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cindy what the gently caress are you talking about

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Rubio being very presidential though with the whole blaming this on the government while actively working for the government lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol thanks to the writer of this article for reminding me of Lindell's charming phrase "the cyber guys"

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
It's gonna be pretty funny when DeSantis tries to act like he never actually wanted to run in the first place.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
The only one who knows how to beat Trump is leftist political wunderkind Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

people who get mad about people turning around in their driveway are so loving weird

there's nothing to do in the burbs, lots of time to get mad about people on your property.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Alright, now we can get the party started!

https://twitter.com/cnalive/status/1648801152887136258

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

i feel like this would have been a good bit on his show lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i like that at a certian point the ai cant tell the difference between fried chicken and his hair

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hahahaha now I just remembered Cyber Ninjas

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

This is more entertaining content than anything TikTok has given us

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

he’s definitely trying to figure out how to put everyone who has called him meatball in jail

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

a dry run for when he drops her in a hole on a golf course

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

The files provided to Zeidman and other experts were primarily text or PDF files. Zeidman testified that one was a flow chart purporting to show how elections generally work. Another, when unencrypted, was a list of internet IP addresses, and others were enormous files of what appeared to Zeidman to be random numbers and letters.

The packet captures that Lindell had promised were nowhere to be found, according to Zeidman.

Zeidman laid out his findings in a 15-page report. “I have proven that the data Lindell provides … unequivocally does not contain packet data of any kind and do not contain any information related to the November 2020 election,” he wrote.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
The launch of Frankspeech was one of my favorite days on the internet. It was a barely modified Drupal with all it's links coming from an AWS bucket that you could navigate to and browse and there was a path that was "how to launch a Drupal for beginners" videos, and all the admin pages were still up.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Remember sailor

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i mean trump dunking on desantis for losing to a cartoon mouse is enough reason to not run at this ppoint. that story really has legs.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

i feel like this would have been a good bit on his show lol

I could see him recreating :44

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

conan really has a face for AI

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Did I already post my surrealist concept of a half-mile long grocery store with only one long aisle? I think I did.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

holtemon posted:

Remember sailor

there's a brewery with meh beer built in an indescribably weird complex overlooking that lake, with a really fantastic view, and whenever I see this picture I deeply regret not having driven there to watch. (Oasis, if it's still open.)

(e: not "The Oasis", a chud money-extracting lovely restaurant; Oasis Brewing)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

a dry run for when he drops her in a hole on a golf course

It's just such a weird picture. I was looking up pictures of matthew calamari because i couldn't tell if that was him on the left in this epstein gif

I did find this old calamari one along the way though

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

emfive posted:

Did I already post my surrealist concept of a half-mile long grocery store with only one long aisle? I think I did.

so an ikea that sells groceries

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

holtemon posted:

Remember sailor

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

emfive posted:

Lol we went to a Safeway(?) in San Francisco last year and it only had like 3 aisles, but all the aisles felt like they were blocks long

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

so an ikea that sells groceries

yea except a single straight line, not a maze.

e: to be clear, as a very frequent shopper I recognize that this would be an awful idea

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

ripping off neom city. sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Let's come together
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030304&pagenumber=1&perpage=40