Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

Another Wolfenstein: The New Order key for GOG if someone wants it: YUWU5880549CD5E6B2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Social Animal posted:

Another Wolfenstein: The New Order key for GOG if someone wants it: YUWU5880549CD5E6B2

Thank you!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It was "free" in that it came pre-installed on the Penultimate+ cartridge I bought. (The same company that did the cart also published the game, it's not pirated.)

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/peaky-blinders-mastermind

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

It's a pretty fun little puzzle stealth game. A bit like Commandos etc. but much more linear as there's barely any alternative solutions. The time rewind/management mechanics are somewhat obscure at first, but ultimately pretty neat.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

That game has also been delisted from Steam, so chances are these are just a few keys left Fanatical has.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Saoshyant posted:

That game has also been delisted from Steam, so chances are these are just a few keys left Fanatical has.

Is that the one free to play on Prime?

Not going to ofc as it's free and I haven't even finished the show.

Speaking of Prime, if anyone wants the GOG key for Wolfenstein New Order mine's

YUVULFU564D5F46966084

where the word vulf has taken the place of a double Vulf.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Is that the one free to play on Prime?

Not going to ofc as it's free and I haven't even finished the show.

Speaking of Prime, if anyone wants the GOG key for Wolfenstein New Order mine's

YUVULFU564D5F46966084

where the word vulf has taken the place of a double Vulf.

Grabbed this, thanks very much!

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Peaky Blinders really going wild with the licensing huh. They also had a Peaky Blinders VR game release recently.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Mordhau and Second Extinction free on Epic. Instant(ish) claim link for both games.

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
I'm the gay younger brother of UnkleBoB and Buddha Stalin

tight aspirations posted:

Mordhau and Second Extinction free on Epic. Instant(ish) claim link for both games.

Oh sweet. Always wanted to give Mordhau a go.

Shame I never can, now.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Mordhau reportedly has crossplay between the steam and EGS versions, thankfully.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Oh wow, that's good news. Crossplay is so important for multiplayer focused games like that.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

no idea where I already had this from IQ9GX-E37JT-WWVHB

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Kennel posted:

It's a pretty fun little puzzle stealth game. A bit like Commandos etc. but much more linear as there's barely any alternative solutions. The time rewind/management mechanics are somewhat obscure at first, but ultimately pretty neat.

wait I was expecting this gameplay

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
key for Wolfenstein if anyone fancies it:

YU_UFF7D59B466396A

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Ditto as above:

YUWU4D546FE**E7957

asters are the first letter of the alphabet.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

2house2fly posted:

key for Wolfenstein if anyone fancies it:

YU_UFF7D59B466396A

This was claimed, not by me.

Breetai posted:

Ditto as above:

YUWU4D546FE**E7957

asters are the first letter of the alphabet.

This one I claimed. Thanks!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://store.steampowered.com/app/226620/Desktop_Dungeons/

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
I'm the gay younger brother of UnkleBoB and Buddha Stalin

Hell yeah. Thanks for this.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

To sweeten the deal, they're releasing a remaster today that will be free to people who own the original game

Yes, even if you get the copy for free right now

E: The original game went free too early so now they're not sure what's gonna happen

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1648348414588121089?s=20

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 18, 2023

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
Steam are dreadful with this sort of thing, and it's always the dev who ends up paying.

ilitarist
Apr 26, 2016

illiterate and militarist
What a mess. The original game was great, probably my most played roguelike. I don't know about the remake, it doesn't look that good to me, but I guess it will make the game more playable on consoles and mobile platforms. There already was a mobile version of DD but it was only playable on tablets, cause, well, look at the screenshots.

Hope they'll sort it out.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I took the free game when it was posted here and didn't get Rewind, so everything seemed to go relatively fine.

The only people who 'lost' anything were those few chumps who refunded the original to get the free version and some folks who would have bought the original at the last minute if it wasn't free.

ilitarist
Apr 26, 2016

illiterate and militarist
They did not yet gave away Rewind to previous owners. I've own DD since released and I don't have it yet. In the release announcement they say it will take some time.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I have Rewind in my library, and I just bought DD less than a week ago when it went on sale for like $4.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
I grabbed the original DD when the freeness was anounced here. I don't have Rewind.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

I've got Rewind in my library but I had to search for it. it didn't show up at the top of my list like I'd just claimed it, it was down with the original, which I hadn't had installed in like nine years.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Karma Tornado posted:

I've got Rewind in my library but I had to search for it. it didn't show up at the top of my list like I'd just claimed it, it was down with the original, which I hadn't had installed in like nine years.
When games are added due to a previous purchase/key redemption their added date is backdated to the original purchase/key redemption date.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Beyond Blue and Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) free on Epic. Combined checkout link.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Beyond Blue is like if you had Subnautica, but just the swimming and scanning part.
Not the most exciting game in the world, but a decent enough little story with some swimming.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Never Alone is a decent story-driven sidescroller platformer with puzzles. The writing is based on Iñupiaq legends and folklore, and the supplemental mini-documentaries about Iñupiaq culture is worth a playthrough alone. The final mission is a bit janky compared to the rest of the game, but it's overall a lovely little (4-5 hour) experience.

Franchescanado fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 20, 2023

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Never alone also (appropriately) has local co-op.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
I've played Never Alone a fair bit with my youngest. She needed a bit of help with some of the mechanics when she was 4 but she mainly just enjoyed running around as a fox. She never wants to go past the halfway point but I can understand why that's the case.

This was one of those games that I thought that I could play while she just ran around as a fox but there's a fair amount of puzzle solving involved. She's almost 6 now and has no problems getting through the game.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Reminder that they also still have the simple beta of the first part online for free. I liked it better than the commercial game as I am not a fan of the art direction they went with.

https://www.desktopdungeons.net/media/

JammyB
May 23, 2001

I slept with Mary and Joseph never found out
Locked in Mind on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2252820/Locked_In_Mind/

It's a free escape room game, very positive ratings. Apparently going paid soon so last chance to grab for free.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Next batch of Twitchazon Primeazons announced

May 4 (groan): Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D, Super Sidekicks, Samurai Shodown IV
May 11: Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition, Lake, Robo Army, Last Resort
May 18: Kardboard Kings, The Almost Gone, 3 Count Bout, Alpha Mission 2
May 25: Lila’s Sky Ark (Legacy Games key), Agatha Knife, King of the Monsters 2, Kizuna Encounter

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Breathedge and Poker Club are up on EGS

3 next week, Against All Odds, Horizon Chase Turbo, and Kao the Kangaroo

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Breathedge already being tossed up for free is pretty funny and also not worth even that price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Rynoto posted:

Breathedge already being tossed up for free is pretty funny and also not worth even that price.

I saw a let's play of it and the humor was dire. It was also gifted by amazon gaming in January so it's not the first time it gets tossed around.