Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I mean, Elmo has already violated the FTC consent decree in about a billion ways and doesn't care (yet), but it's probably a prohibited false and misleading business practice to wrongfully suggest the celebrities are paying for Blue and have verified their phone number and likely to get him sued by said celebrities by suggesting they are somehow endorsing his poo poo product by saying they are paid users that have trusted Twitter with their phone numbers when they aren't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

This is literally in every social media's TOS and has basically always been in Twitter's. This is just reheated boomer copypasta from Facebook.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

That's a boilerplate "By posting this on this website, you're granting us permission to have this sent as a post on our website that others can view." Nearly every social media and da-type site has this somewhere on the user agreement.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Kunster posted:

That's a boilerplate "By posting this on this website, you're granting us permission to have this sent as a post on our website that others can view." Nearly every social media and da-type site has this somewhere on the user agreement.

Thank you

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How soon until musk just starts stealing from dril

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Three Olives posted:

I mean, Elmo has already violated the FTC consent decree in about a billion ways and doesn't care (yet), but it's probably a prohibited false and misleading business practice to wrongfully suggest the celebrities are paying for Blue and have verified their phone number and likely to get him sued by said celebrities by suggesting they are somehow endorsing his poo poo product by saying they are paid users that have trusted Twitter with their phone numbers when they aren't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FTC consent decreez nuts

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ngl i just wanted to probe three olives

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1649176136348213250

shockedpikachuface.jpg

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

say no more

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
setting the tesla fsd to cross country, writing my suicide note and taking some sleeping pills

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

if he repurposes all the slurs from twitter it will accelerate woke ai 3-5 years

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Giving free twitter blue to celebrities who have very publicly told you to each poo poo instead of paying for your garbage site is the weakest poo poo I have ever seen. Like buying cardboard standees of famous people to try and claim they’re coming to your party so other people will show up levels pathetic

actually funny person donald trump would never stoop this low lmao

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Skull Servant posted:

This is literally in every social media's TOS and has basically always been in Twitter's. This is just reheated boomer copypasta from Facebook.

BY TWEETING THIS I DO DECLARE THAT MY CONTENT MAY NOT THUSLY BE USED FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ("AI"). HERETOFORE,

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

lebron is extremely petty enough to talk poo poo about the check mark. the lakers play again saturday, I bet it’s gone by sunday afternoon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1649146273121857554?s=20

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Mr Interweb posted:

shockedpikachuface.jpg

by the way... why DON'T we have this emoticon yet?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1649153760948547617?s=20

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
resetting the unregretted user time counter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Skull Servant posted:

our shitposts will power TruthGPT

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

why else have the button

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

setting the tesla fsd to cross country, writing my suicide note and taking some sleeping pills

!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
jeffrey should make an ai from all the forums posts

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

joke's on you; i actually love being exploded by one dozen perfect rockets. and my mouth isn't filled with concrete and particulates, it's victory granola

LegoMan has issued a correction as of 01:10 on Apr 21, 2023

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

the milk machine posted:

no he shouldn’t

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Vox Nihili posted:

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1647821244509700097

Note: Grimes died on the way back to her home planet

Specifically earth, where she fell to the ground as part of the nasty particulate pollution experienced by everyone within a 1 mile radius

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

19 o'clock posted:

no he shouldn’t

i think he should

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

say, by spending your own money, don't you end up with less money

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/1649204002242936832
concerning

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

god hes so loving lame. couldve just stayed quiet and laughed at them getting mad but no he can't help himself

Mr. Funktastic posted:

lol why would he admit this, he's such a loving loser

exactly

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Got an official count of 3:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1649211324344201218?cxt=HHwWhMCzscW9luMtAAAA

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

lmao so he’s doing it to abuse the people who said no

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol catturd going to be mad about that

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Mr Interweb posted:

by the way... why DON'T we have this emoticon yet?

Be the change you wish to see

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

giving people blue checks without them paying in order to embarrass them because having a blue check is embarrassing

please buy a blue check btw

business genius

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Personally I'd find it pretty hosed up if Elon singled me out for a free blue check even as a celebrity.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

the milk machine posted:

it would be “PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

there is a nonzero chance that not only has Elon not read Romeo & Juliet, he hasn't even seen any of the movies, just heard the sound clip of Leguizamo saying Tybalt's line from the Romeo + Juliet soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXdeUjM1pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

oh man I had genuinely forgotten this guy existed, seeing this tweet was viscerally upsetting