Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Doltos posted:

Brooks isn't even a top 50 defender in the league and he tries really hard at it which is even more lmao

Hes easily a top 10 perimeter defender and there’s no point to pretend otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Two of the top liars facing off:
https://twitter.com/alexeheath/status/1649172328411205634?s=46&t=0x_opuk5bo0lymk_1YRzgQ

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sue his rear end.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

E-40 has released an incredible response to being kicked out of the kings game.

The silver lining of any warriors win is forty being happy

https://youtu.be/mZ-el4HHcgE

I promise this is basketball content

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

Dynamite Dog posted:

E-40 has released an incredible response to being kicked out of the kings game.

The silver lining of any warriors win is forty being happy

https://youtu.be/mZ-el4HHcgE

I promise this is basketball content

Another thing to hold against the Warriors.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Who is the second liar?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Boredumb posted:

Who is the second liar?

Elon himself.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

tell em perk
https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/status/1649120329552506887

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My guess is LeBron's social media manager just said "I'll tell him Elon is giving it to him for free" or something and paid the 5 a month it costs (there's no way it costs more than that, right?) to have a much easier life.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rick posted:

My guess is LeBron's social media manager just said "I'll tell him Elon is giving it to him for free" or something and paid the 5 a month it costs (there's no way it costs more than that, right?) to have a much easier life.

Nah, Elon has admitted that he did this.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

You are paying to be famous with any shred of credibility people thought you had

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dexo posted:

That's a lot funnier.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Dexo posted:

Yeah he did it to Stephen King too because both guys had been on Twitter publicly saying they weren’t gonna pay for it

Elon is a perpetually bitch made twelve-year-old whose businesses are going up in flames, he’s trying to get “victories” where he can

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/20thcentury/status/1649080506968064000

real cinema hours

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Yeah baby

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1649186906960281601

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

How long ago was the Dillon/Marshawn Brooks trade kerfuffle

Dec 2018, yeah I didn't think it was that long ago either

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

we need to send Embiid to the Hague for his crimes.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Dexo posted:

Bore crimes

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Dexo posted:

well he is african

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

That's a lot funnier.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1649173502572765185

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What a loving LAME

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I will watch this movie while "working" from home and report back.

e: also they should have cast Lil Dicky as the white guy

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Embiid is one of the biggest losers in basketball history, inarguably. He stinks and is a rotten man. It is amazing that the league allows him to get away with draymond-level dirty behavior with absolutely none of draymond’s playoff success, but I suppose that the nba is indeed “where amazing happens.”

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Algund Eenboom posted:

Embiid is one of the biggest losers in basketball history, inarguably. He stinks and is a rotten man. It is amazing that the league allows him to get away with draymond-level dirty behavior with absolutely none of draymond’s playoff success, but I suppose that the nba is indeed “where amazing happens.”

It brings me no joy to report that this person is 100% factually correct.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Kicked him right in the first quarters

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
How did the NBA have the foresight to relegate the otherwise fun-looking Suns/Clips series to NBATV and then Kawhi sits out that game?

Fake edit: Does the NBA have a "second person to go for the nuts gets ejected" rule? Not sure how Embiid stayed and Harden got booted by the same officials.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao give Harden the Death Penalty.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Girls love that loving jack harlow guy so much that it's scary

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Did the refs confuse Harden and Embiid???

Embiid was way worse lmao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Did the refs confuse Harden and Embiid???

Embiid was way worse lmao

maybe tony brothers was judging based on harden's history as a nut-seeker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_1EGW-jvUw

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

lmao

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Both Embiid and Harden should've been ejected tbh.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ol sleepy eyed dick toucher strikes again

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dillion Brooks is fine he's like a major success story as far as making himself an NBA player but I do wish that LeBron was still healthy enough to do something about it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Girls love that loving jack harlow guy so much that it's scary

Him being in it is the most interesting thing about this remake, to me.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Dillion Brooks is fine he's like a major success story as far as making himself an NBA player but I do wish that LeBron was still healthy enough to do something about it.

i do think its kinda sad to be all :twisted: i poke bears :twisted: when your team is constantly sending you help, the entire game lol its good basketball but makes for laughable shittalking since you cannot handle the guy you are talking poo poo at

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

i do think its kinda sad to be all :twisted: i poke bears :twisted: when your team is constantly sending you help, the entire game lol its good basketball but makes for laughable shittalking since you cannot handle the guy you are talking poo poo at

Truth. At least no one is falling for it and calling him the LeBron stopper or whatever. I guess that would be pretty silly since Lebron is still playing better than most humans.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

did this guy train at pat beverly's dojo

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Tyrese Maxey won a playoff game tonight. 10 straight points to put the Nets in a 3-0 hole
https://twitter.com/sixers/status/1649232074908352512?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nets had a strong 25-3 run in the 3rd where they looked like a legitimate team for a bit. And then reality set in. Not to mention all the ejection crap happening around that game. Weird ugly stuff but I had a lot of fun.