Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

When you've lost the character actors, who do you have left?

https://twitter.com/IsiahWhitlockJr/status/1649156921184616451

Also funnily enough they put Stephen King on the free list. They and the leftists news groups are the only people who I don't begrudge wearing the blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Well, they're at least putting some slight checks in.

My attempt at registering "FBIWesternMa" was accepted and then promptly deleted. So you may not be able to sign up for FBI_____ accounts right now despite them all being de-checked.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Did you try Female Body Inspector?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Already exists, along with @FemaleBodyIns1.... through a lot. And boy were a lot of those banned

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/alexeheath/status/1649172328411205634

lmao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I was looking at the people with blue checks still and it's annoying because I want to block ... most of them, but not all.

Like you have every Elon reply guy: block on site.

Self promoting artists... I feel bad for them, but a lot of them did NFT stuff, so take or leave 'em I guess

A bunch of celebs, Tom Brady, Stephen King, LeBron still have them... most claim they're not paying, and I'd totally buy Elon being a big enough starfucker to keep them around.

A bunch of ex-twitter employees still have them because they were in beta testing pools, and those are still around, lol.

A few Leftist orgs have them like More Perfect Union, Unicorn Riot, Food Not Bombs, etc... which makes sense because that's likely the only thing saving them from being nuked by Elon's nazi friends with report swarms.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Kalli posted:

I was looking at the people with blue checks still and it's annoying because I want to block ... most of them, but not all.

Like you have every Elon reply guy: block on site.

Self promoting artists... I feel bad for them, but a lot of them did NFT stuff, so take or leave 'em I guess

A bunch of celebs, Tom Brady, Stephen King, LeBron still have them... most claim they're not paying, and I'd totally buy Elon being a big enough starfucker to keep them around.

A bunch of ex-twitter employees still have them because they were in beta testing pools, and those are still around, lol.

A few Leftist orgs have them like More Perfect Union, Unicorn Riot, Food Not Bombs, etc... which makes sense because that's likely the only thing saving them from being nuked by Elon's nazi friends with report swarms.

You're really invested in this huh?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

Entrepreneurs like Elon are the most efficient directors for the allocation of resources

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Elon confirmed that he’s “paying” for a few himself, I think

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Freaquency posted:

Elon confirmed that he’s “paying” for a few himself, I think

It's such a dick move. You're a celeb not happy with what Elon's doing and decide not to pay, and Elon decides to undercut you and make it look like you diid anyways, and anyone who's not paying attention just thinks you paid like everyone else did.

Has anyone responded to Elon doing that with "I don't want your checkmark" yet?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

you can ditch the checkmark by changing your @, I wonder if anyone is going to do that

I'm sure Elon will respond either by making it so you can't change back afterwards or so the check follows certain accounts regardless

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

isn't paying for someone's checkmark the opposite of making money

surprised nobody has been caught off-guard by an impersonator yet

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Finally watched the season 3 finale of The Mandalorian.

I'd be okay if that was the series finale.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Someone at work has been leaving clouds of the most sour-milk-balls-stench I have ever experienced at the urinals lately, and I'm just amazed that anyone could have ball stench that powerful.

It's stunning.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch Manaolorian this season. After Andor it just seems so trite.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Andor was vastly overrated by y’all tho

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Did you watch to the end? I absolutely loved every episode. As opposed to Boba Fett or Obi Wan which I gave up after like two episodes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Data's poo poo eating grin flying that run made my day

Hell yeah. :hfive:

Of course you know I want a new TNNG with Captain Seven now. But man, Picard nailed the finale.

And Q isn’t dead!!! :dance:

Happy birthday 3 Dong Horse!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I was told repeatedly to stay with it but couldn’t go past 7 episodes. Just not for me.

Series finale of Snowfall was last night. Amazing show.

Nov 6, 2002

wandler20 posted:

You're really invested in this huh?

Was thinking the same thing. Who gives a poo poo.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Silly Burrito posted:

Of course you know I want a new TNNG with Captain Seven now. But man, Picard nailed the finale.

I would absolutely love and watch the poo poo out of this. I feel like they're setting up for it, so maybe??

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

I was told repeatedly to stay with it but couldn’t go past 7 episodes. Just not for me.

Series finale of Snowfall was last night. Amazing show.

Oh yeah it really takes off from there. I loved it because for once the story wasn't predictable I kept thinking I have no idea where this is going and I certainly did not.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Glad ya liked it. Just didn’t enjoy it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Was thinking the same thing. Who gives a poo poo.

I do. And I think Kalli’s play by play of the demise of one of the most influential apps and the associated ecosystems is fascinating.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Andor was vastly overrated by y’all tho

strong disagree, andor was great other than the ridiculous prison break

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Thanks guys! I'm in Sawtelle with the boys looking for grub. :)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Andor was good but only really aesthetically Star Wars. Also it amuses me to no end that they put the best monologue in Star Wars history in an episode of the show, and then immediately one-upped themselves in the very next scene.

Nov 6, 2002

I thought Andor was excellent from a world building perspective and as a character piece. The end was a kind of a wet fart though.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

playoff hockey is so freakin awesome

T-Square
May 14, 2009

GF bonked her front toof the other week and broke it up by the jaw bone, which was already jacked up from a childhood car accident and some poo poo dentist just slapped a fat rear end veneer on it and called it a day. She got it pulled today by a not-poo poo dentist and they had to graft material into her bone so they can actually anchor an implant in there in a few months.

She looks like a hockey player and it’s hilarious and strangely cute :haw:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Yes. Yes indeed.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

T-Square posted:

GF bonked her front toof the other week and broke it up by the jaw bone, which was already jacked up from a childhood car accident and some poo poo dentist just slapped a fat rear end veneer on it and called it a day. She got it pulled today by a not-poo poo dentist and they had to graft material into her bone so they can actually anchor an implant in there in a few months.

I’ve been putting off starting this process for a few years now. One of the kids head butted me and it’s cracked up in my skull. No pain for now at least.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Avalanche is shook

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I thought Andor was excellent from a world building perspective and as a character piece. The end was a kind of a wet fart though.

the hologram speech and subsequent rebellion left me with the impression that five minutes later the empire wiped the entire city off the planet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Go Panthers

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Andor was terrific. Front to back. Occasional mild plot holes to overlook but nothing that ever detracted from the story, characters, or message. Best ever Star Wars media by miles and miles.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

T-Square posted:

Please use this opportunity to take couples photos

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Andor was terrific. Front to back. Occasional mild plot holes to overlook but nothing that ever detracted from the story, characters, or message. Best ever Star Wars media by miles and miles.

I liked it for at least being mildly consistent in character behaviour and arc etc

Rather than mando steadily going from competent bad rear end to useless bumbling joke who needs to be rescued every 5 minutes.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Just saw the last episode of Picard and I’m so glad we finally, after so long, got that eighth season of The Next Generation, and that the writers finally gave in and stopped running from doing it, and that Paramount didn’t cheap out on making it.

Man I wish my dad were here to see it.

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Apr 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Fortune Feimster is good live y'all

It was nice to see several hundred lesbians having fun in Mobile. poo poo's changed so much for the better since I moved here