Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Doc Fission posted:

Happy Valentine's Day ... no one.

Well I don't know what to say to that...

Except that in Puerto Rico, it's called a Señor Flurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I honor Richard Nixon's death by getting drunk.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The annual "TGS" viewer walk-on contest. It's great promotion, Lemon. We found that if someone is actually on NBC, they're 4% more likely to watch it.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Doc Fission posted:

Happy Valentine's Day ... no one.
St. Lamentimes Nay!

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
“Can we have our money now?”

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Grizz, Dotcom, thank you for pretending to be bouncers.

Maybe someday we'll live in a world where you ask us to pretend to be scientists.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Davros1 posted:

The annual "TGS" viewer walk-on contest. It's great promotion, Lemon. We found that if someone is actually on NBC, they're 4% more likely to watch it.

I will not be spoken to this way, I am a contest winner!

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007
Sir, here’s your Nancy Drew.

For the men it’s called a Hardy Boy.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I can't believe I'm talking to Dr. Robert Ballard.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jenna: "Without me, you'd still be behind that light board in Chicago turning bags of Sour Patch Kids inside out to lick them clean!"
Liz: "I got my money's worth! And without me, you'd still be doing local commercials for store-brand douches!"
Jenna: "Well, joke's on you, because that wasn't a commercial. I don't know what that was!"

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

I've never made a mistake, so I don't totally understand. But I'm here for you, Jane.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

BETTER THAN HOT PIZZA?! THAT'S INSANE!

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007
My signature Janis Joplin cocktail-the Frank Schlong

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

We KNOW what art is. IT'S PAINTINGS OF HORSES

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Now, Mrs. Jordan, I've already administered the epidural, so...would you like one as well?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

LividLiquid posted:

BETTER THAN HOT PIZZA?! THAT'S INSANE!

Now there is a line I think of all the time

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I speedwalked home on these!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Sash! posted:

Now there is a line I think of all the time
I'm legit the kind of crazy that makes it deeply hurtful when people describe anything from horrible taste to racism as "insane," but that line is a big ol' problematic fave.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

:ohdear: "Doctor Spaceman, when they check my DNA, will they tell me what diseases I might get, or help me to remember my ATM pin code?"

:science: "Absolutely. Science is whatever we want it to be."

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
I read somewhere it's Tuesday.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I shure do like dem french-fried potaters!

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
No you don't, Oprah.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
This is debasing to both of us. I was a Tuskegee airman!

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007
Are you ready to play?
Interrogation Bear!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Only Kindness posted:

No you don't, Oprah.

I'm snitting next to Borpo! :aaa:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
You wouldn't expect a movie called "Somewhere" to go absolutely nowhere.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
"The Rural Juror" is
the true story of Roy Jerner!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You're still here! You didn't go to the store for milk and heroin and never come back!

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Cam-er-ah.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thundercracker posted:

"The Rural Juror"

I love how often Liz's memories of being the ugly duckling/lonely nerd/put-upon-but-supportive-friend etc eventually get revealed to be very selective memories of her actually being a powerfully sarcastic bully who terrifies and undermines people.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I love how often Liz's memories of being the ugly duckling/lonely nerd/put-upon-but-supportive-friend etc eventually get revealed to be very selective memories of her actually being a powerfully sarcastic bully who terrifies and undermines people.
If only Tina Fey learned the same lesson.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am completely ignorant about anything going on in Tina Fey's life, but this sounds depressing :sigh:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Nothing too bad. Just some teeth-suckingly ignorant poo poo she said when people criticized her for writing a white actress to be a Native American.

zephloyd
Aug 7, 2004

frizzle frazzle
I AM A JEDI

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

Nothing too bad. Just some teeth-suckingly ignorant poo poo she said when people criticized her for writing a white actress to be a Native American.

Phew, that sounds dumb but not as terrible as I was imagining it could be.

Anyway, I had no idea Jon Hamm was in this show and the description,"He looks like a cartoon pilot" is an amazing description :vince:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

That scene gave me a moment of reevaluating a few incidents in high school, where I thought I was just a mouthy weirdo who would fire back if a swipe was taken, but in reflection some of those incidents were me just taking shots at kids because of their social caste who weren't bullying me or anyone that I was aware of. I also have to question if some of the people who did get into it with me, got into it because I goaded them in the first place.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
"Couldn't you just, you know, inject something right into his heart?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but we have no way of knowing where the heart is. See, every human is different..."

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Hello, I'm Nazi doctor Heinrich Spaceman.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

"Couldn't you just, you know, inject something right into his heart?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but we have no way of knowing where the heart is. See, every human is different..."

.... hmmm.... he might not be faking it.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

potee posted:

Hello, I'm Nazi doctor Heinrich Spaceman.

I want people to know!