Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/status/1649434692406353920?t=YdKtggxLfHKrShrtXWC9zg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/RGVaerialphotos/status/1649165909443919873?s=20

lmao

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

another successful launch

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
I feel like they could have seen that coming. You gotta know how much thrust the rocket you built is going to put out.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

he's so loving dumb

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I feel like they could have seen that coming. You gotta know how much thrust the rocket you built is going to put out.

They tried to reinvent the wheel

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/travisbrown/status/1649433999914270722?t=GUrxsNoSdK2pwiFmESgU2g&s=19

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this will provide invaluable data, thank you eloN!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
usually the rocket hits the pad itself to cause this much damage lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

you people don't understand, we learned so much from this

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

https://twitter.com/SpacecoastPix/status/1649430006521626625

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
thank you, Don Stamos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I can’t believe padlam88 did nothing with that info for 2,5 years

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

this will provide invaluable data, thank you eloN!!
think you mean thank yuou elmo

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

The blue check is an indicator that the poster is a pathetic laser at this point. Buying yourself redtext to own the... celebs? Libs?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Its more akin to buying the 9/11 regdate

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

The moment one of these dorks get probed, they'll lose it.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

that's impossible nobody can ever do that kind of math

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
hell dump for blue checks

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Poco posted:

The blue check is an indicator that the poster is a pathetic laser at this point. Buying yourself redtext to own the... celebs? Libs?

Real forum celebrities don't need red text.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

elmop musk

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
move fast, break things

try not to break major infrastructure though

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

19 o'clock posted:

try not to break major infrastructure though

This kind of narrow thinking is why you don't have $8

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The criticism about Verification that I can agree on is that people with checkmarks gets faster and a more guaranteed response from admins regarding their reports compared to regular folks. Understandably, Twitter is enormous and has millions of people so moderation is either going to be slow, automatic or not review anyone's reports. So the big people/companies get prioritized for better PR. But moderation means pretty much nothing now because Musk has stripped so much of Twitter staff. You pay the guy 8 bucks for a check to brag about with features that may or may not work.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The moment one of these dorks get probed, they'll lose it.

That big neo-Nazi account Race & Consciousness had a blue check and just got banned because I guess enough people complained to that lady.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The criticism about Verification that I can agree on is that people with checkmarks gets faster and a more guaranteed response from admins regarding their reports compared to regular folks. Understandably, Twitter is enormous and has millions of people so moderation is either going to be slow, automatic or not review anyone's reports. So the big people/companies get prioritized for better PR. But moderation means pretty much nothing now because Musk has stripped so much of Twitter staff. You pay the guy 8 bucks for a check to brag about with features that may or may not work.

This post is oppressing my conservative views

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Did someone pointed out to those "people" that Trump isn't paying 8$.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
just found out that like every twitter partner is abandoning twitter because the API cost increase is unaffordable

corporations are no longer going to use twitter, period. gj elon.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Overcharge the news. They leave. Musk shits on the news but his replacement for them is IMC retweeting that Joe Biden may be a clone.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

anime was right posted:

just found out that like every twitter partner is abandoning twitter because the API cost increase is unaffordable

corporations are no longer going to use twitter, period. gj elon.

I can't wait for the day a load bearing MacBook dies and breaks the whole website.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

All that for 44 likes has gotta sting

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

more like david sack of human poo poo, has someone said that before

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

euphronius posted:

letting Nazis have political rights is a good idea

it is

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Man it would be a good way to scam chuds

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I wish I could get a better sense of scale from these photos because I have the feeling that hole is way bigger than my brain is parsing.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:discourse:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

I wish I could get a better sense of scale from these photos because I have the feeling that hole is way bigger than my brain is parsing.

The tripod legs there are the launch mount which is about the same width as the diameter of the rocket. So yes, that hole is ten meters across, maybe more

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Yeah it’s really funny, idiots left out in the cold yet again.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Just a Moron posted:

Just look closer at the left gray column. That's a stair inside for people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Just a Moron posted:

Loving how all the rocket engineers are in jeans and plaid.