Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Bigelow's only WWE main event program had him losing to a NFL player and he never really had close to that. Even by WWE's lax Hall of Fame standards that's not really good enough

This hall of fame has Koko B Ware in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Bigelow's only WWE main event program had him losing to a NFL player and he never really had close to that. Even by WWE's lax Hall of Fame standards that's not really good enough

Counterpoint, Koko B. Ware is in the Hall of Fame and as much as I liked Koko B. Ware as a kid, he never main evented against any NFL players at Wrestlemania.

The Hall of Fame is a joke because they just randomly throw people in there. Bigelow is an omission I hadn't thought about before, but it is pretty wild that he isn't in there considering some of the other lower-card/middle-card wrestlers who are in there. He had a tattooed head and did cartwheels for god's sake!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zetamind2000 posted:

New subforum background

neoaxd posted:

"From now on I need you to wear this."

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bam Bam and Demolition aren't in? Huh.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The WWE Hall of Fame is fake and the reason Bigelow isn't in it is probably because he doesn't have a friend in WWE to go 'hey put Bigelow in the Hall?'

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The WWE Hall of Fame is fake and the reason Bigelow isn't in it is probably because he doesn't have a friend in WWE to go 'hey put Bigelow in the Hall?'

It's either that or else WWE and Bam Bam's estate are too far apart in terms of money for the use of his likeness for the HoF and any associated Legends stuff like action figures, etc.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

Counterpoint, Koko B. Ware is in the Hall of Fame and as much as I liked Koko B. Ware as a kid, he never main evented against any NFL players at Wrestlemania.

The Hall of Fame is a joke because they just randomly throw people in there. Bigelow is an omission I hadn't thought about before, but it is pretty wild that he isn't in there considering some of the other lower-card/middle-card wrestlers who are in there. He had a tattooed head and did cartwheels for god's sake!

Koko has the nostalgia of the 80's WWF working for him while Bam Bam's run was during a very down period in business that people don't have nostalgia for. Also Koko was on Piledriver the album!

Look the WWE hall of fame is a joke and Koko probably shouldn't be in but I see why the WWE put him in. I'm not sure WWe feels the same for Bigelow unless we get a huge nostalgia rush on that era of WWF and I don't see it happening

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Koko never had a song this cool made about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG9DH4p_iSA

He also probably never risked his life to save three children from a fire.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Aren't Demolition still on the outs because of whatever lawsuit made them have the New Day break their tag title record?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I wonder with the UFC merger will MBS still be inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bartok posted:

Isn't Bam Bam Bigelow a noticeable absence from the HoF? He main evented a Wrestlemania and he had the best ending in WWF: Wrestlemania The Arcade game. Bam Bam becomes a fire elemental and incinerates the entire arena and everyone in it.

It's because that ending happened IRL and they don't want to be associated with that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I always thought of him as more of a WCW guy

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It's either that or else WWE and Bam Bam's estate are too far apart in terms of money for the use of his likeness for the HoF and any associated Legends stuff like action figures, etc.

that doesn't really contradict the points of "is fake" and "no nepo buddies at the company"

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Drew Carey is in the Hall of Fame, and as much as I like the guy, if he's in then ANYONE can be in.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Vince will build the physical Hall of Fame when Brock demands it to be inducted into the loving thing

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

OnimaruXLR posted:

that doesn't really contradict the points of "is fake" and "no nepo buddies at the company"

It wasn't meant to? :confused:

That's why I started my post with the words "It's either that or else", to indicate another possible reason, not to disagree with the OP

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Bam Bam Bigelow was in Major Payne. Put him in the hall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVR3qR-la_U

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Credible people not yet inducted into the WWE HoF:

Demolition
Tatanka
Cindi Lauper
The Rock
Paul Wight
Christian
Ultimo Dragon
Konnan
Dean Malenko
Chyna (only in as part of D-X)
Dave Batista
MVP
The Hardy Boyz
Triple H (not in as an individual)
Paul Heyman
Earthquake
Bull Nakano
William Regal
Lex Luger
Victoria
Ken Shamrock
Dustin Rhodes

Obviously a lot of those names are not available, and this is not an exhaustive list, but they haven’t quite bled things dry yet.

Dont forget the Fabulous Rougeau's since Jacques won't stop bitching about it on Facebook everyday

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

neoaxd posted:

"From now on I need you to wear this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4RVtmcYlQ

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I did not realize the Merch Freak used "pape" so long ago :aaa:

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

Majinfoose posted:

I wonder with the UFC merger will MBS still be inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Endeavor prefers UAE to KSA so they'll likely squash that. Expect those shows to go to du Arena if anything.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dango Bango posted:

I did not realize the Merch Freak used "pape" so long ago :aaa:

stab you must answer for crimes against gimmick infringement

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
WWE is hot hot hot again under Big Poppa H and Vinny Mac, buy the former WWF New York/The World space in Times Square and make the Hall of Fame there

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Rarity posted:

stab you must answer for crimes against gimmick infringement

Why dont you answer to my rear end

Reminder 63637282 that 2.0 has been wrestling for longer than the Young Bucks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

several people were saying pape on here in 2009. it doesn't matter; move along.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

stab posted:

Why dont you answer to my rear end

Reminder 63637282 that 2.0 has been wrestling for longer than the Young Bucks

How can I post to your butt, for future reference

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shinjobi posted:

A P-eneMa

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

Create a new technology

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Too much work, I give up

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
in the future everyones butts will hold data, and receive transmissions, and if you poop too hard there's packet loss

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

stab posted:

Create a new technology

stabsbutt.com

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Lunatic Sledge posted:

in the future everyones butts will hold data, and receive transmissions, and if you poop too hard there's packet loss

Johnny Assnomic

Played in the movie by John Hannigan of course

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Penguin Patrol posted:

stabsbutt.com

Url is available

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

thats just the roster, vince must be at tonights show

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

stab posted:

Url is available

This post feels like a powerful threat, lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Show some respect for the fed

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

That DICK! posted:

Show some respect for the fed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

3 A.M. Radio posted:

What the gently caress that sounds horrifying. Like some David Lynch poo poo.