Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

precision posted:

It's 421 dudes

Time to get high +1

Your wish is my command

Poof, I have smoked weed and am in the zone. You can't put that djinn back in the bong!

Making up for lost high yesterday since I couldn't smoke till way late and it was kind of a bummer day. Today is better.

it's 920 somewhere :420:

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Apr 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
remember that guy that rolled a joint with slimjimskins

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

remember that guy that rolled a joint with slimjimskins

what? that's just normal papers?

if you mean actual slim jim meat sticks like you keep in hogan shoes, I want to see that.

loving LOL

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 21, 2023

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yeah lol but I've seen a different pic I guess this is known

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
I would love to be able to enjoy mushrooms again, but I went so hard on trips that it just scares me now. Weird one I guess.

Back when dream market was a thing, my life of psychedelics got a turbo charge. There was plenty of Changa, DMT, mushrooms in chocolate, 2cb/e, ketamine and acid. For a super long time they were rewarding, spiritual and just utterly weird.

My trips would be with eyes closed, peaceful and take me to other worlds and introduce me to other beings.

And then every trip, whatever drug, would bring me to the same horrible place.

They were severe open eyed hallucinations. The world around me morphing in horrific ways, my body morphing in horrific ways (limbs turning into stumps, that kind of thing) and sometimes feeling like it lasted an eternity.

I don’t know if my mind had just decided it wasn’t doing this anymore, or I was becoming schizophrenic, but it was the scariest situation in my life. Every time I wanted to try again, I would be brought to the same place. Mantras and prayers would end it sooner but yeah, and for a few years I have been weed only.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Anybody have a good tutorial link or some sage advice on how to use the DynaVap? Mine just arrived today with a FMJ and I'm not familiar with this kind of thing. I've got the FMJ installed properly, just looking for advice on how to load and hit the thing. I got a few accessories (like rings of some type, and a wax) that I don't know what to do with.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

This seems pretty good. I assume the difference with the FMJ is you don't have to rotate it. https://www.sneakypetestore.com/blogs/vaporizer-reviews-user-guides/how-to-use-a-dynavap-vaporizer

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Simrell's site has text for how to heat with the FMJ ( https://simrellcollection.com/products/full-metal-jacket-fmj ), you point your torch at the Simrell logo and adjust the distance so its just a circle the size of the logo thats visibly a different color from the rest, until it clicks.

Loading the vapcap for me is pressing the end down into the small can where i keep my ground flower. Mostly you want it full but not packed.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
no meetings today, so I woke up and began working on the infused MCT I made

it's good. it's a good way to start and proceed throughout the day

and I swear I could work right now too though god help me if I get a surprise meeting

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Ok I'm going to go ahead and say it, these 1:1:1:1 gummies are the most pleasant weed experience I've had since the early 2000s

Edit: these ones, since according to Google there aren't many 1:1:1:1 gummies just lots of 1:1:1 gummies

https://www.askhoodie.com/products/r-r-brothers/1-1-1-1-peach-mango-100mg-cbd-100mg-thc-100mg-cbn-100mg-cbg-gummies

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Spent 4/20 planning on listening to a bunch of music but just ended up playing this one on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-1zKQZlNXc

No regrets.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
playing jackbox lit out of my mind on dutch treat flower that's practically goo and is one of the most vapor-producing flowers I have ever had

I can get like 3-4 big hits out of a single dynavap cap where I'd normally get like 1.5

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

precision posted:

It's 421 dudes

Time to get high +1

Gee, Brain, 4/20's over, what are we going to do tonight?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Get higher than giraffe titties.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I observe all 364 days of the 4/20 celebration.

I'm observing the poo poo out of it rn

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

smoking weed in the bathroom right after your morning shower makes things alllllllllrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
WOO EXTRACTION DAY

probably only a couple grams of shatter but it looks pretty light for stuff that was sourced from (free as in beer) trim from a neighbor. Saved the last run to run separately since that's usually dirtier but still good for tincture, though the ethanol looks pretty clean so I may just end up vaping it all :shrug:

My outdoor weed, my mom's outdoor weed, CBD for my mom. The biggest ladies are a week older than the others and have been topped already.

These will finish before any of this other poo poo by months despite their tiny size because these are autos, I estimate I'm going to have a 6-8oz shortfall in advance of a fall harvest, so, hedging my bet with some indoor autos. I might let one of these photoperiods go indoors, too, we'll see.

LifeSunDeath posted:

smoking weed in the bathroom right after your morning shower makes things alllllllllrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt.

I prefer it to do before, get super loving high, and spend the 1st 2 mins of the shower squatting on the floor waiting for my forehead to stop pulsing. But, I usually shower at night.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

This but smoking weed in the shower

Somehow

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Shower bong

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Arizer outside the shower with a long whip

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
second shower head that puts out weed smoke

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

butt dickus posted:

second shower head that puts out weed smoke

need some good old fashioned german engineering

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
4-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, body wash, edible.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

smoke a dub in da tub

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Passing the duchy pon de left hand side by having everyone stand up and move one space to the right

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I really should grab some extra-strength Excedrin tomorrow or something, but for now I must rely on weed to keep me from feeling like I'm slowly being twisted in half

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Excedrin with caffeine is like, alright but maybe I don't want to be awake if my head hurts that much lol

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

precision posted:

Excedrin with caffeine is like, alright but maybe I don't want to be awake if my head hurts that much lol

it's a whammy because some headaches are legit helped by caffeine and some are just made more annoying

i wonder if meth does the same thing to an amplified degree :thunk:

Vakal
May 11, 2008
meth is more like third-degree burns where you feel ok until your nerve endings begin to grow back.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
So jumping back just a touch

I've found a recipe for weed hard candies,

I'm basically looking to make a low dose weed pill that is inconspicuous

Does anyone have any experience with weed hard candies?

And pitfalls to avoid, pros cons?

Just testing the waters

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2023/04/A4tUz1piJcBh.mp4
quote at the end is fantastic

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Charlie got high as gently caress

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That looks fun as gently caress, but that doopy blunt had me laughing

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Hit it Charlieeeeee

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Apr 25, 2023

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
https://hamiltondevices.com/product/butterfly/

Better hope you pick up the right Balisong after a few hits

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

*takes rip* ok guys what if we made a vape battery that looks like a concealed weapon

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

poverty goat posted:

*takes rip* ok guys what if we made a vape battery that looks like a concealed weapon

lol i was just thinking this is not going to help me get onto any airplanes

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Macichne Leainig posted:

https://hamiltondevices.com/product/butterfly/

Better hope you pick up the right Balisong after a few hits

That's so loving tempting. It's too cheap to be any good, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Weed is illegal here so we dont really have access to vape carts but lol butterly knives are an instant go-to-jail here so yeah what