Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Ah yeah, that's fair. Some things are just too good to wear out! It does look good on the wall, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

johnny park posted:

this was a housewarming gift from a friend a few years ago

the creature herself

:)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

johnny park posted:

this was a housewarming gift from a friend a few years ago

the creature herself

Those eyes! :swoon:

wowee thanks again Dendy

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
large

copy
Jul 26, 2007

big boy season

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Heavyweight division.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Time to introduce the crew... let's go newest to oldest! :D

This is Nova, she's just 7 months old and I love her lots, she always sits near the keyboard when I get on the PC and occasionally swats at my cursor

This is Kona, the first siamese I've ever had. He's 14 months old but already quite a big boy :3:

This is Max, he'll be 3 years old in July.

Razor will be turning 3 in May, just slightly ahead of Max

Calvin was dropped in my lap right when Battle For Azeroth launched and I was playing absurd hours. He's a needy baby to this day with a very high-pitched voice, we call him Squeaky a lot! :D He'll be 5 this May.

Black cats are hard to photograph well, so here's one in a sunbeam to show off the sheen :D

This orange himbo is Oliver, he's been a brother to countless cats by now and is big brother to all these other babies. There's not many great pictures of him alone, but as a bonus you get to see kitten versions of Calvin and Max! :D Oliver is 16 and a half years old and still kicking!

And here he is the day we got Oliver and his brother Emmitt, they were just babies! (And so was I... jesus) Fun fact, they're both polydactyl. You can see one of Oliver's extra front toes in the Calvin kitten picture.

And just a nice example of what you can occasionally come home to if you embrace living the life of the crazy cat man!

No dogs currently, had a yellow lab for 13 years though, house feels empty without her :( and of course, many many cats over the years too.

A good pic of my late labrador Calleigh, next to my best friend's Aussie Shepherd pup I had to dogsit for a few days while he had remodel work done :)

Okay, that should be sufficient and now I can admire everyone else's little imps :swoon:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

This is Nova, she's just 7 months old and I love her lots, she always sits near the keyboard when I get on the PC and occasionally swats at my cursor

This is Kona, the first siamese I've ever had. He's 14 months old but already quite a big boy :3:

Calvin was dropped in my lap right when Battle For Azeroth launched and I was playing absurd hours. He's a needy baby to this day with a very high-pitched voice, we call him Squeaky a lot! :D He'll be 5 this May.

Black cats are hard to photograph well, so here's one in a sunbeam to show off the sheen :D

This orange himbo is Oliver, he's been a brother to countless cats by now and is big brother to all these other babies. There's not many great pictures of him alone, but as a bonus you get to see kitten versions of Calvin and Max! :D Oliver is 16 and a half years old and still kicking!

And here he is the day we got Oliver and his brother Emmitt, they were just babies! (And so was I... jesus) Fun fact, they're both polydactyl. You can see one of Oliver's extra front toes in the Calvin kitten picture.

And just a nice example of what you can occasionally come home to if you embrace living the life of the crazy cat man!

No dogs currently, had a yellow lab for 13 years though, house feels empty without her :( and of course, many many cats over the years too.

A good pic of my late labrador Calleigh, next to my best friend's Aussie Shepherd pup I had to dogsit for a few days while he had remodel work done :)

Okay, that should be sufficient and now I can admire everyone else's little imps :swoon:

drat what a haul. those guys are excellent

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Good pets

wowee thanks again Dendy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tenkaris posted:

Excellent cats, glad to see I’m not the only one here with an excessive collection

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
that's a deep bench you got there, all the makings of a championship team

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Did you censor your keyboard?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Fargield posted:

Did you censor your keyboard?

Yeah who wants to see high res dirty keyboard lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Tenkaris posted:

Wow. Good cats. A LOT of good cats. :)

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Love looking at everyone's excellent pets

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

that's a deep bench you got there, all the makings of a championship team

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Tenkaris posted:

this guy is a class act

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

tmfc posted:

this guy is a class act

he's got something to hide -- but we're going to get to the bottom of it. need a probabilistic defuzzing of the area in question asap: forensics lurkers, here's your big break

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Tenkaris posted:

with roughly the same amount of effort you could've simply cleaned your keyboard

edit: plus we can absolutely still tell how dirty that keyboard is

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

with roughly the same amount of effort you could've simply cleaned your keyboard

lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

edit: plus we can absolutely still tell how dirty that keyboard is

No not really and I can't go back in time and take a good picture of the cat with the clean keyboard. It's a mechanical and I'd have to take all the drat keys off. Meanwhile polygonal lasso tool click click click Gaussian blur save

And sure you can tell it's dirty. I'm not trying to deny it, I'm trying to spare you from seeing it in high definition

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
its cum. he has dried cum all over is keyblard

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

who among us

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Seems he’s not the only one…

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i hacked into OPs computer and found a differently cropped and uncensored view. it's not even a mechanical keyboard lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

i hacked into OPs computer and found a differently cropped and uncensored view. it's not even a mechanical keyboard lmao

Gross tenkaris.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I want to make an imp keyboard cleaning thread where we all post shameful before pics and satisfying after pics. No censorship allowed, must post full res nasty keyboard

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

great cats though. and the dogs too

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

John Charity Spring posted:

lol

great cats though. and the dogs too

Ellie (the aussie) all grown up:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tenkaris posted:

I want to make an imp keyboard cleaning thread where we all post shameful before pics and satisfying after pics. No censorship allowed, must post full res nasty keyboard

my keyboards are normal

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

my keyboards are normal

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

elf help book posted:

my keyboards are normal

then your shame pics will have little/no shame, and you can be smug about it. win/win and those of us who have neglected our PCs for the last ~2 years and your cats have walked all over it can redeem ourselves.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

my keyboards are normal

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mine just has a lot of weed in it honestly. I don't eat at computer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I use a tablet bluetooth keyboard

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012