Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

skeleton warrior posted:

Welp, inadvertently reminded myself of a legend

Was going through old messages trying to find the picture my wife took of the soon-to-be-our-cat in her lap, and stumbled across the time I sent her this:

https://streamable.com/a18ar6

Which some wonderful person made out of a transcription of the ADTRW chat thread where I.M. Gei revealed that he thought it was possible (though unlikely) for women to become pregnant through anal sex: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977331&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=Javtitles%20tweet&pagenumber=145

Enjoy! I’ll keep looking for that kitten picture though

lmfao again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

an all-time classic, who made that anyway

Endorph i think but im not entirely sure

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Sagas thread having a normal one

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mr Hootington posted:

I thought babies came out of butts and didn't understand or know what sex was or how it worked until high school because I wasn't taught sex Ed.

do people still let you handle plastic shopping bags unsupervised?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Spanish Manlove posted:

do people still let you handle plastic shopping bags unsupervised?

Yes. The culprit was the private evangelical Christian school I attended during 6th-8th grade. Our science books had entire chapters ripped out and after completing the book we just studied the Bible the rest of the year.

Out of the 8 kids in our class. 5 of them became teen parents before graduating high school.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Apr 21, 2023

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dear GIRLFRIEND ,

When I send you an excel file containing the next 2 month's budget because I want your input about whether to drop $400 on a Nintendo Switch and games, sending "Gay." as an answer and then ignoring me is a good way to get loving BLACKLISTED FROM HOUSEHOLD DECISIONS

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dongicus posted:

Dear GIRLFRIEND ,

When I send you an excel file containing the next 2 month's budget because I want your input about whether to drop $400 on a Nintendo Switch and games, sending "Gay." as an answer and then ignoring me is a good way to get loving BLACKLISTED FROM HOUSEHOLD DECISIONS

all time goon classic

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
God asking the unborn soul, "aight, rear end or vagina?"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Dear GIRLFRIEND ,

Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't soyin'

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Spanish Manlove posted:

all time goon classic

i love her.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dongicus posted:

Dear GIRLFRIEND ,

Shampy?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

symbolic posted:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

Welp, inadvertently reminded myself of a legend

Was going through old messages trying to find the picture my wife took of the soon-to-be-our-cat in her lap, and stumbled across the time I sent her this:

https://streamable.com/a18ar6

Which some wonderful person made out of a transcription of the ADTRW chat thread where I.M. Gei revealed that he thought it was possible (though unlikely) for women to become pregnant through anal sex: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977331&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=Javtitles%20tweet&pagenumber=145

Enjoy! I’ll keep looking for that kitten picture though

Truly an all time classic

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I.M. Gei is a terrible poster and a bizarre human being, but he grew up in Texas so not understanding how babby is formed is pretty much the least remarkable thing about him.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Goons misremember poo poo from movies they saw the same day they're posting. Misremembering a sex ed talk they were half paying attention to years ago isn't really remarkable, besides how stupidly they misremembered it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
anal style sex

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
loling remembering the ruler

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

That’s two new posters with cat-related usernames that regged and immediately ran in here to become the Main Character, rly makes u think

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

anal style sex

e: misread that as "anal sex style"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

anal style sex

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Terrible Opinions posted:

Goons misremember poo poo from movies they saw the same day they're posting. Misremembering a sex ed talk they were half paying attention to years ago isn't really remarkable, besides how stupidly they misremembered it.

i mean its one of the few things you can laugh about from im gei where he isnt threatening to beat someones head in or similar, so it gets brought up a lot proportionally

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

e: misread that as "anal sex style"

this made me double check majima's abilities

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

this made me double check majima's abilities

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Terrible Opinions posted:

This is America we teach are kids wrong on purpose

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Absolutely in awe of that Kal-El supersperm that survived stomach acid and pushed its way through intestinal lining to fertilize that egg.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I am from Texas and they definitely did not teach great info in school but I lucked out and lived in a house with computers and internet and such, so I had access to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.D.A.M._The_Inside_Story

Which was great, I learned all sorts of poo poo maybe before I was supposed to, but it was comprehensive so I knew exactly how pregnancy worked without any of the awkward conversation and stuff, like I would try and find a way to get this software now if I needed to explain sex to a teenager, because it would do a much better job

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
went to French Catholic school. They were not shy about explaining things in a no-bullshit way except for when this kid fell out of his chair laughing at the words "système sexuel" (which isn't even the right way of addressing the reproductive system but whatever) and the teacher just left and some other lady took over.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol systeme sexual

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

le sex

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the russian verb that goes with sex (like we say have sex in english) can mean a bunch of different things but it shares a root with the word for busy and is reflexive so i always think of it as "busying oneself with sex" and it makes me laugh

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Plant MONSTER. posted:

went to French Catholic school. They were not shy about explaining things in a no-bullshit way except for when this kid fell out of his chair laughing at the words "système sexuel" (which isn't even the right way of addressing the reproductive system but whatever) and the teacher just left and some other lady took over.

In an older generation she probably would've just nailed him in the face with a ruler

in high school I had a French teacher who was taught by nuns in pre-Quiet Revolution Quebec and she was great but also never to be crossed

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lobster shirt posted:

the russian verb that goes with sex (like we say have sex in english) can mean a bunch of different things but it shares a root with the word for busy and is reflexive so i always think of it as "busying oneself with sex" and it makes me laugh

It can also mean 'to exercise' or 'to train'. Like you can 'do' sports or sex the same way.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

In an older generation she probably would've just nailed him in the face with a ruler

in high school I had a French teacher who was taught by nuns in pre-Quiet Revolution Quebec and she was great but also never to be crossed

Oh, absolutely. The librarian/music teacher at our school was an ex navy lieutenant and had a hard time restraining herself when kids would gently caress around with her. They'd escalate and goad her to the point she took a glass jar holding pencils and smashed it over a table, slicing her hand in the process.

She played the bassoon and scribbled over all the breasts in the national geographics

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pCtGPj5Nic

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
I was in our district's "gifted and talented" program and so we all had a special smart kids class instead of sex ed. I guess cause the district figured none of us were in danger of ever having sex.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Waste of Breath posted:

I was in our district's "gifted and talented" program and so we all had a special smart kids class instead of sex ed. I guess cause the district figured none of us were in danger of ever having sex.

lol owned

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Waste of Breath posted:

lol fuckin nerds

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My parents owned a huge black and white book about art history which I ruined by trying colorize the naked bits with color pencil when I was ten. OTOH I did learn a lot about impressionism and neoclassical art in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Lmao of course my childhood sex ed software is on YouTube

https://youtu.be/1V8XtuI-3oc

9 year old me :aaa:

Tenkaris fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 22, 2023