Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

BEEF tenderloin, corn on da cob, summer squash, all grilled over charcoal
:hmmyes:

can you believe there a little babymen out there that grill on propane because they don't know how to light charcoal?

or god forbid a traeger because they are just total failures at life without an app to do things for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

Got one of these fancy corer things at the market last summer for $2 because it didn't have price tag on it and checker didn't want to have to do work to figure out how much it really cost

poo poo is legit as hell and you can use leftover hull for making classy as gently caress tropical drinks or something too

suddenly thinking i need an island drink device

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

in sham🅱️les realizing my island drink game is hurting and I'm quite short of maximum tip :negative:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Got one of these fancy corer things at the market last summer for $2 because it didn't have price tag on it and checker didn't want to have to do work to figure out how much it really cost

poo poo is legit as hell and you can use leftover hull for making classy as gently caress tropical drinks or something too

Whoa

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Ok I am going to bed now so can an American mod please make sure to unsticku and close this thread and then sticky and open the chat thread when it is the correct time to do so !!!!!

Thnx friends

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

can you believe there a little babymen out there that grill on propane because they don't know how to light charcoal?

I prefer propane because it doesn't take a half hour to get going.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
taste teh meat not teh heat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive got a natural gas terminal on my deck but need to suck it up and drop the $$$ for a new grill that can take the LP->NG conversion because my current one cant ):

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

can i buy one made of aircraft grade aluminum that costs $200 and will reassure my masculinity

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I prefer propane because it doesn't take a half hour to get going.

Don’t tell Smugworth but I have both a charcoal and a propane grill

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

can i buy one made of aircraft grade aluminum that costs $200 and will reassure my masculinity

military grade tactical fruit disemboweler as used by US AIRBORNE MARINE SEAL FORCE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

i would gladly tip an island drink out of my cored out pineapple jug

:haibrower:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Nooner posted:

military grade tactical fruit disemboweler as used by US AIRBORNE MARINE SEAL FORCE

Yeah 28 US Marines

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Heard you been eyeballing a hamster pellet smoker too 👶🍼🚼

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Heard you been eyeballing a hamster pellet smoker too 👶🍼🚼

Even I have limits my friend

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

ive got a natural gas terminal on my deck but need to suck it up and drop the $$$ for a new grill that can take the LP->NG conversion because my current one cant ):

Actually this would own and I'll allow it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaFykv3kBIY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Me too. :ssh:

Nooner posted:

My dad had that setup for quite a while. The house came with a grill permanently installed on the patio connected to the natural gas line. He eventually gave up on it because the Weber is just better. He's had that Weber almost my entire life. He cleaned and repainted it once and it looked brand new.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 22, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I ate a shrimp

Had two shots of tequila

And weighed in at my lowest weight in 5 years.

Good Friday.

I hope all goons have a good Friday and pray for nom epoques safe return

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Good Friday.

no that was two weeks ago

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

:hai:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

have one of these and they're brilliant

you can use the fresh pineapple juice to marinate and tenderize meat but it's super potent and you can literally destroy meat if you marinate for longer than an hour or two. sometimes just a half hour is enough.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
i just took a huge poo poo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yesterday I took 7 shits

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

wesleywillis posted:

19 YEARS AGO TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF MY FUCKIN BULLSHIT CAREER. I HAVE REGRETTED IT EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY AND I HATE MYSELF SO OBVIOUSLY THE
ONLY WAY TO CELEBRATE IS TO TRY AND GET BLACKOUT FUCKIN DRUNK AND HOPE THAT I WAKE UP IN A FUCKIN DITCH TOMORROW MORNING.HAPPY FRIDAY ASSHOLES!!;!;

SAME THING EXCEPT 20 YEARS AND TOMORROW gently caress MY DICK YOU FUCKIN PISS FUCKS!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my 10 years is coming up next month. gently caress jobs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

9 more minutes then its shittin time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

gently caress jobs

He's dead man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

He's dead man

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Nooner posted:

Get ready to spend $$$. The NG ones tend to be on the more expensive side.

Smugworth I'm going to brine some chicken breasts and smoke them on the Traegar Sunday and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pacerwpg posted:

Smugworth I'm going to brine some chicken breasts and smoke them on the Traegar Sunday and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

You on Sunday:

Lol!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pacerwpg posted:

Yeah thats where the difficulty has been trying to convince Mrs nooner that we need to drop like $800. Especially now that gas has gotten way more expensive vs $30 or whatever for a new tank of propane.

I've been looking at some cheaper nexgrill ones that have a conversion kit that's like $80 though

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Smugworth posted:

taste the meat, not the heat

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Friday night, Cavs ain’t doing so hot, had enchiladas, beer, wine, and now late night enjoying some sights at the club.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Picking up some booze and a gyro. Happy Friday!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cousins wedding tomorrow so ima take it easy tonight

haha SIKE!!!! tippin some fizz back and probably gonna make a breakfast burrito. i copped some of those big rear end 12" burrito tortillas from the local mexican market.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
I copped some jerky earlier today and it's pretty tasty.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Chinatown posted:

cousins wedding tomorrow so ima take it easy tonight

haha SIKE!!!! tippin some fizz back and probably gonna make a breakfast burrito. i copped some of those big rear end 12" burrito tortillas from the local mexican market.

Welcome back chinatown, shitposts werren't the samen without you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wesleywillis posted:

Welcome back chinatown, shitposts werren't the samen without you.

thanks dude ive said all that i can say regarding etc etc so ima keep it 100 from here on out. :hai:

pacerwpg posted:

I copped some jerky earlier today and it's pretty tasty.

old trapper bro? stuff is the best.