Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheSwizzler posted:

Lurkers in the the thread who want to sign up for EXP, I have not personally kept the best records, so please do add yourself to this list.

Here's a list of the characters I have to still make, if you are not on the list, you have either been already created, rejected for posting crimes, or did not have an avatar that translated well into an interesting character.

Obscure Risk
TV Zombie
Phobeste
Sham bam bamina!
Metis of the Hallway
Ammat The Ankh
Cthulu Carl - On hold due to too many gangtags
Ohtori Akio
Roth
Fortaleza
Herr Tog
HonorableTB - On Hold due to too many gang tags

If you are on this list and engaged, let me know, as engaged people take priority, if you're not, let me know so you can be added to the list

how do gang tags get incorporated into created wrestlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

KungFu Grip posted:

Stats Lowered

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
We ain't trying to get H I V

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

freak style poggers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

We ain't trying to get H I V

wonder how many pages he got now lol

----------------

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Two things you gotta know about Imp Zone:

Gang Tags 👎🏻
Big Sigs 👍🏻

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

KungFu Grip posted:

they keep your character from being generated

rox
Sep 7, 2016

chadanime

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

do not taunt me with this lol

the new map makes me want to relapse

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ok, so ive finally got free time, and now im watching sudden impact e1 - is there more than just the sudden impacts cos im lolling

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

"forces of evil" as a general descriptor fits both cases

Grotesque evil and corporate evil

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the new map makes me want to relapse

bro I can NOT here this right now lmfao... I saw the patch, everyone pinging my rear end for it... save me

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tithin posted:

ok, so ive finally got free time, and now im watching sudden impact e1 - is there more than just the sudden impacts cos im lolling

Yeah so Tuesday is Sudden Impact, Wednesday is EXP which is the lurker division, and Thursday is RAM.

Tomorrow is our second monthly PPV - REVENGEANCE

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

tithin posted:

EXP has the biggest stakes and the most violence, as well as special guest stars

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

bro I can NOT here this right now lmfao... I saw the patch, everyone pinging my rear end for it... save me

Sorry I won't bring it up in here anymore, I don't even play myself, just have been watching the pro games for years now and am excited for the chaos, there's tournaments happening now and more soon, so it's gonna be fun

.. though I have been thinking about changing my av to storm spirit because he looks kinda jovial but also mischievous so seems like a good vibe for posting

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

EXP has the biggest stakes and the most violence, as well as special guest stars

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

Sorry I won't bring it up in here anymore, I don't even play myself, just have been watching the pro games for years now and am excited for the chaos, there's tournaments happening now and more soon, so it's gonna be fun

.. though I have been thinking about changing my av to storm spirit because he looks kinda jovial but also mischievous so seems like a good vibe for posting

don't do this to me... I literally have 6000 hours in dota 2 and can't relapse right now in the middle of thjis project

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

TheSwizzler posted:

He's right you know

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

There's also a second way to get your wrestler re-instated in EXP that might be faster than 100k Impo coins

The roster does cycle, so if you're deleted you go to the bottom of the rotation, with the number of deathmatches coming weekly, if you use that 100k to book deathmatches, you'll come back to the top of the rotation sooner

rox
Sep 7, 2016

sadly episode 1 of exp may be eternally lost to a freak accident (very fitting) however episodes 2 and 3 are available for now on the twitch channel as VODs and coming soon to youtube...

stay tuned

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

haha what posted:

sadly episode 1 of exp may be eternally lost to a freak accident (very fitting) however episodes 2 and 3 are available for now on the twitch channel as VODs and coming soon to youtube...

stay tuned

we taped over it because we could only afford one tape at the time...

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

don't do this to me... I literally have 6000 hours in dota 2 and can't relapse right now in the middle of thjis project

i believe in ur powers of self control...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

Lurkers in the the thread who want to sign up for EXP, I have not personally kept the best records, so please do add yourself to this list.

Here's a list of the characters I have to still make, if you are not on the list, you have either been already created, rejected for posting crimes, or did not have an avatar that translated well into an interesting character.

Obscure Risk
TV Zombie
Phobeste
Sham bam bamina!
Metis of the Hallway
Ammat The Ankh
Ohtori Akio
Roth
Fortaleza
Herr Tog

If you are on this list and engaged, let me know, as engaged people take priority, if you're not, let me know so you can be added to the list

gently caress it, I should have gotten rid of the Fists and Police ones a while back anyway, guess this motivated me... But I'm keeping the Book Fair one :argh:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TheSwizzler posted:

(thinking) yeah theyre special all right

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cthulu Carl posted:

gently caress it, I should have gotten rid of the Fists and Police ones a while back anyway, guess this motivated me... But I'm keeping the Book Fair one :argh:

:cheers:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

TheSwizzler posted:

Obscure Risk
TV Zombie
Phobeste
Sham bam bamina!
Metis of the Hallway
Ammat The Ankh
Ohtori Akio
Roth
Fortaleza
Herr Tog

im interested in being added to the list

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(thinking) yeah theyre special all right

lmao, ladder matches only from now on

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tithin posted:

im interested in being added to the list

:cheers:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

joey mcchrist got absolutely hosed in the second sudden impact match lol, not even close

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we taped over it because we could only afford one tape at the time...

Impo pissed as hell as one of his wedding tapes suddenly statics out in the middle of a rewatch before cutting to an EXP ladder match

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a single ladder match now takes up 15 vhs tapes

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Impo pissed as hell as one of his wedding tapes suddenly statics out in the middle of a rewatch before cutting to an EXP ladder match

lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I'm curious what a storm Spirit wrestler would look like, time to buy a copy of the game to make it myself?

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

haha what posted:

stay tuned

you're a saint :letsgo: :izwf: :letsgo:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just don't do it bro. it's tempting but this is way more important

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

symbolic posted:

That's why you always gotta check the tabs.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just don't do it bro. it's tempting but this is way more important

Yes I am the devil and you must resist my temptations

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:siren: TLD's Last Promo ahead of REVENGEANCE :siren:

Longest one yet Jeff... I'm going to loving bury you.

https://voca.ro/1eTgwJrT6lny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

symbolic posted:

lmao