Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNgQJ0J0WUo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
:stare:

It all makes sense now.

Modern WWE is the Black Lodge.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

This is an scp

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody lost to Roman and then was attacked by Brock. Cena lost to Rock and then was attacked by Brock.

Cena eventually beat Rock for the title at the next Wrestlemania. Cody will eventually beat Roman for the title at the next Wrestlemania.

I haven’t been the same since the Chicken incident. The other day I had a chicken sandwich and it made me poo poo my pants.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

3 A.M. Radio posted:

I'm at Smackdown tonight. Wanted to take my nephews to their first show. This is genuinely the worst experience I've had, be it WWE, AEW, or indy.. People aren't even cheering or booing, they're just... screaming. Loud, shrill, directionless screams, all at the top of their loving lungs. It's absolute madness, and not in a good or fun way.

When you run out of pops all you have left is loud shrill directionless screaming.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

I haven’t been the same since the Chicken incident. The other day I had a chicken sandwich and it made me poo poo my pants.

WWF: it's all butt stuff now

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shinjobi posted:

WWF: it's all butt stuff now

But butt stuff is good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
poo poo, good point

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Current Backlash card, hosted by Bad Bunny:

Seth Rollins vs Omos
Austin Theory defends US title in triple threat against Bobby Lashley and Bronson Reed
Rhea Ripley defends the SD women's title against Zelina Vega
Cody Rhodes vs Brock Lesnar
Matt Riddle, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn vs Bloodline (Solo Sikoa and the Usos)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hell yeah cody is going to take like six of brock's finishers in a match that lasts less than five minutes and I'm here for it

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I'm trying to snag 4 tickets to an upcoming RAW and it's insanely hard to find them together as scalpers have pretty much every spot purchased. Is it true they list more seats as it gets closer to the date? I was able to snap up other promo tickets NP but can't really split up and have 2 9 year old kids by themselves. Sorry if this belongs in the questions thread wasn't sure if that was just history stuff.

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Rhea Ripley defends the SD women's title against Zelina Vega

The last time Zelina won a match Cody was TNT champion.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

1glitch0 posted:

When you run out of pops all you have left is loud shrill directionless screaming.

Gotta have my pops

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

vivazomo posted:

The last time Zelina won a match Cody was TNT champion.

Ric Flair won a match more recent

Holy poo poo her last win was on 12/20/21 against Rhea of all people

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

faantastic posted:

I'm trying to snag 4 tickets to an upcoming RAW and it's insanely hard to find them together as scalpers have pretty much every spot purchased. Is it true they list more seats as it gets closer to the date? I was able to snap up other promo tickets NP but can't really split up and have 2 9 year old kids by themselves. Sorry if this belongs in the questions thread wasn't sure if that was just history stuff.

But the screaming

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

That DICK! posted:

But the screaming

I'm very much not ready for this experience after that previous post.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

in my restless dreams, i see that place. wwe smackdown.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

WWE Presents: Wrestlemania Backrooms

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

poo poo, is mustache Vince his doppelganger from the black lodge? Is he chasing people with poo poo covered underwear saying, "the bowels are not what the seem"?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the over/under on Cody losing is he's going to loving lose

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

3 A.M. Radio posted:

-How long is this show, anyway?
-It’s longer than you think, Uncle! Longer than you think!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Aw hell no.

Chris James 2 posted:

that fuckin' card

Naw, c'mon.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That is a dire backlash card

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I thought it was Wrestlemania Backlash

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Aside from the 6man I don't see any if those matches going over 10-12 minutes. Not well at least.

Should be interesting seeing Cody work a Brock style match.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
https://twitter.com/reigns_era/status/1649575128462774272?s=20

I think Viking Guy is at fault for stumbling back instead of stepping forward into position, though that doesn't explain why Braun ate poo poo on his way out of the ring

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I think that’s just his regular diet.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

Aside from the 6man I don't see any if those matches going over 10-12 minutes. Not well at least.

Should be interesting seeing Cody work a Brock style match.

So much more time for soda and candy commercials

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I think that’s just his regular diet.

ANYTHING tastes good with DudesGourmet Control Your Chicken seasoning!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lmao

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lmao at braun donking his head on the turnbuckle and collapsing

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Braun's steroids ran out like Bane's venom

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Oh no he’ll turn back into Tommaso Ciampa

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Obviously a lot of those names are not available, and this is not an exhaustive list, but they haven’t quite bled things dry yet.
There are a bunch of people not in the HoF but what I was saying isn't that there aren't any 'Credible' entrants, it is that all that WWE cares about with regards to the HoF is getting that pop when they announce and when they show the highlight video for the new entrants and the excitement for the induction speeches. Dean Malenko was a really good wrestler but would anyone and I'm pretty much including Dean Malenko's immediate family pop when his name came up on the Titantron? Does anyone even remember what his entrance theme sounded like?

Modern WWE audiences are not wrestling historians and so the prospect of IYO Sky (who nobody cares about) inducting Bull Nakano (who nobody knows) doesn't exactly spell Wrestelmania weekend energy.

People like Jericho, the Hardyz, Big Show and Mark Henry are all very good ideas for entrants into the WWE hall but there's a small problem in that they're all actively working for another wrestling company right now and the WWE isn't likely to give them a microphone or the social media nods while that is the case.

We are too far removed from a lot of the 80s midcard people for them to get pops; I really like Barry Darsow but they're not going to induct Demolition so the other options are like 'induct him as Repo Man' and the audience would just be confused. Tatanka has a little meme energy so he could get added; that's true.

I feel, I dunno, a little bad I guess? It's a fake Hall so who really cares. But I feel a little bad that Dean and Perry Saturn won't even get a Chyna style 'entered as part of an important faction' since Chris Benoit.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

poo poo, is mustache Vince his doppelganger from the black lodge? Is he chasing people with poo poo covered underwear saying, "the bowels are not what the seem"?

wow Vince wow

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Funny ad but should have used the rubber chicken pic instead

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Now that you mention it, Cody looks exactly like my flaccid penis. Tattoo and all.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Kennel posted:

Now that you mention it, Cody looks exactly like my flaccid penis. Tattoo and all.

Having bleached blonde hair on the tip of your penis is not normal & probably unhealthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

forkboy84 posted:

Having bleached blonde hair on the tip of your penis is not normal & probably unhealthy

It's ok, I'm not Jewish.