Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Capcom's Monster Hunter Stunter
Monster Stunter didn't give me what I wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
forg

the gayest frog in the world --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

ominous frog glowing with an internal fire --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

frederick catherwood antique print of a colossal mayan frog statue --ar 3:4 --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

frog barbarian, extremely muscular, screaming at his enemies --ar 3:4 --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

frog made from twigs and berries --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

george harriman illustration of a dapper little frog in a hat and a waistcoat --ar 3:4 --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

museum photo delftware frog, golden light --v 5

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

soggy frog monologue, agog on a log in a foggy bog
Negative prompt: writing their blog while drinking grog next to a synagogue
Steps: 64, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3414711707, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Mola Yam posted:

forg

frog barbarian, extremely muscular, screaming at his enemies --ar 3:4 --v 5 --q 2 --s 250

Frosch im Dirndl mit blonden Zöpfen, mehrere große Biere in der Hand, auf dem Oktoberfest, breit lächelnd

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KwegiboHB posted:

soggy frog monologue, agog on a log in a foggy bog
Negative prompt: writing their blog while drinking grog next to a synagogue
Steps: 64, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3414711707, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Frog, looking disgusting--nipples protruding--giving a monologue. Very very disrespectful.

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

StarkRavingMad posted:

Frog, looking disgusting--nipples protruding--giving a monologue. Very very disrespectful.

I'm missing what's disrespectful? :confused:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

do "Dark Soups III"

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mescal posted:

do "Dark Soups III"

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol that "dark souls" gives you that one helmet at that one angle pretty reliably.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Pass the chicken Tikka masala

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KwegiboHB posted:

I'm missing what's disrespectful? :confused:

It was a dumb Trump tweet from awhile back about someone giving a speech in front of Congress and you could see his nipples through his shirt. Your speechifying frog with spots like nipples reminded me of it. Just making a dumb joke, no offense intended

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022
impressionism, frog smoking a pipe

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

AI Art: Frogtoberfest

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Kermit the frog, 1960s horror movie poster

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Not just Frogs with Jobs

Hero frogs with hero jobs

FIGHTING FIRES

FIGHTING NAZIS

SOLVING CYBERCRIMES

GOING AFTER THE MYTHICAL QUESTING BEAST

GOING ON VISION QUESTS TO ACHIEVE ENLIGHTENMENT AND BRING PEACE TO ALL LIVING BEANS

USING SYNTHESIZERS TO ACHEIVE WORLD PEACE THROUGH MUSIC

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Hero frogs with hero jobs

im game for hero jobs as a theme

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN posted:

--chaos 100 ftw

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

RIP to a real one

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
God bless are nations Linemen

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Loving all of these AI images you guys are creating, what's a good user friendly AI image generator to use? I use ChatGPT all the time and tried using DALL-E 2 but was mostly unimpressed with the results.

Seems like Midjourney is what most of you are using?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mustang posted:

Loving all of these AI images you guys are creating, what's a good user friendly AI image generator to use? I use ChatGPT all the time and tried using DALL-E 2 but was mostly unimpressed with the results.

yeah, I pay for Midjourney monthly and it's definitely the user friendliest in terms of simple input/good output. actual UI wise it's not great because you have to do slash commands to a bot on discord, but that does mean it works fine on mobile

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

dark soups iii, hero jobs, etc lead me down this line

to the eventual prompt: award winning cinematography photograph of hero job mud wrestler eating a bowl of lava dark soups iii at a formal dress five star Michelin rated restaurant

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Future Red Cross Nurse.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I've used a combo of getimg.ai+dreambooth and MidJourney in two video projects over the past week and have been totally blown away with how much time they're able to save me and how much more creativity they're able to unlock. Especially when I can use Photoshop to make a mock-up of what I want, then use getimg.ai's text-to-image to hone it into the style I want in 5 seconds. Making a music video where everything was both custom and convincingly watercolor in a very short amount of time was an absolute breeze.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

feedmyleg posted:

I've used a combo of getimg.ai+dreambooth and MidJourney in two video projects over the past week and have been totally blown away with how much time they're able to save me and how much more creativity they're able to unlock. Especially when I can use Photoshop to make a mock-up of what I want, then use getimg.ai's text-to-image to hone it into the style I want in 5 seconds. Making a music video where everything was both custom and convincingly watercolor in a very short amount of time was an absolute breeze.

You could remake the Take Me On music video in a day if you had the source film to rotoscope, couldn't you

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Mustang posted:

Despite having a Discord-based interface Midjourney is the friendliest AI generator, it'll usually give you what you ask for while Stable Diffusion-based sites take a bit of tweaking with the prompts and settings and model. Whatever drawbacks it has are made up for by the quality of the results. With SD you can fiddle around with the settings until you get the results you want. With MJ you won't need to.

SD is still worth playing with, https://dreamstudio.ai is the original SD implementation iirc and still one of the friendliest for beginners. Or you can try running it locally if your PC is up to it, this installer worked for me.

Late to the party but what the heck:

Forums Goon posing with the mascot at the somethingawful.com theme park

Space frog

The darkest soup in the bleak midnight of a wasteland terror

dark souls player eating soup

dark souls monster eating soup

The Sausages fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 23, 2023

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut

super hero librarians, allegorical action archivist, brandishing borrowed books, caped community champions
Negative prompt: burning, banning
Steps: 64, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3239281502, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 7f16bbcd80, Model: dreamshaper_4BakedVae, Denoising strength: 0.69, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Soapbox: Libraries are under attack and need your support. They are one of the last places in America where you can simply exist without the expectation of spending money.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

The gates weren't meant for humans. It didn't keep them out. And they lead to worlds of wonder.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Loved that Gates prompt...

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Making some previs/promo shots for a character. It's rare I get a bunch of stuff this good in one session. Based on Fiona Dourif, with bonus dollar store Elijah Wood at the end.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Elijah particle board

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Roman posted:

Making some previs/promo shots for a character. It's rare I get a bunch of stuff this good in one session. Based on Fiona Dourif, with bonus dollar store Elijah Wood at the end.

Wow, she looks exactly like her father.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Fuschia tude posted:

Wow, she looks exactly like her father.
She actually played the younger version of him on the Chucky tv show (he voices Chucky, she played him as before he became Chucky).

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Gates?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I can not for the life of me figure out how not to have a color specifier bleed into other parts of an image. If I want a "blue car", a lot of other elements will turn out blue, even if I assign an individual color to those.

Sometimes it works by assigning some additional weight (0.1-0.3) to the other colors, but it's a toss-up whether both items will end up with their assigned colors or now the second, weighted one bleeding into the first item.

Are there some tricks to consistently assign colors (or other attributes, really) to single objects in an image without getting much overlap or bleed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.