Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Lol at the igor chant after bratt completely flubbed a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
It’s insane how many shots per game Mackinnon fires off, anything under 5 is a bad night for him

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

McDonough trying to will the Rags to a win with all this talk.

Glad to see ABC is continuing the time-honored tradition of showing which celebs are at MSG.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

CBJSprague24 posted:

McDonough trying to will the Rags to a win with all this talk.

Glad to see ABC is continuing the time-honored tradition of showing which celebs are at MSG.

They haven’t shut the gently caress up about the devils all game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Matt Zerella posted:

They haven’t shut the gently caress up about the devils all game.

I missed a good chunk of the game, I was just referring to his talk early in OT about Tarasenko's 43 playoff goals and then Kane's 5OT winners.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Dougiiiiiee lets fuckin go we got a series

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
IT'S CALE MAKAR

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Dougie summons the bummer harmonica.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

nerd goal!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

All hail Cale! LET’S GO!!!!!

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
we got a series

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

go devils

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
DOUGGGGGG

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Bratt was so good this game

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

have a hard time thinking the devils will actually come back based on the 5v5 play but: Akira Schmid is the future

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm glad this is a series all over again. It looked like it was going to be a sweep there for a bit, which is unfun when it comes to rivalries.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

devils can have one, as a treat

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Nice one dougie

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol rangers wyd!!!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Welp guess we got us a series

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Yeah it was still very much a Rangers style game but gently caress it thats one

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
“I’m very happy now, I think” -Dougie “museums” Hamilton

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Felt like that was going to be the result all game. We have to win 2, they’ve got to win 3, on to monday.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Dougie skating away like mother duck with his flock behind was awesome

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Bread better work on his shooting drills tomorrow

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Devils showed some balls tonight.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This team shouldn't be scoring 1 goal vs anyone.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jon Hamm
Dougie Ham

Coincidence?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
avs looking pretty good finally

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Lazar should not be in a playoff teams lineup he's so bad. Would bring in Sharangovich

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

would still like to see luke next time but I've accepted it probably isn't happening. just keep wood's dumb rear end off the ice please

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I hope they never play Smith over Siegenthaler again.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Let's get it on the PP and take them out. first seattle home playoff game deserves to be one where they get their hearts ripped out

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Still over here losing my poo poo at this camera work.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

T-Bone posted:

Lazar should not be in a playoff teams lineup he's so bad. Would bring in Sharangovich

He shouldn’t be in the league tbh every team has a better player in their farm system

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

very nice goal

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
big rig!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

The Dirty Burger posted:

He shouldn’t be in the league tbh every team has a better player in their farm system

Yeah but he's got a cool name so that cancels it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the kraken own