Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

watching the cage match ruled because it looked like a small child wandered into the ring and was getting his rear end kicked

how did Larry do anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Antivehicular posted:

"The Official Picture of Women Thread" is an unspeakably cursed phrase

I'm just going to imagine that it's a thread talking endlessly about a single innocuous picture of a group of women and never look into it any further.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Antivehicular posted:

"The Official Picture of Women Thread" is an unspeakably cursed phrase

It sounds like something off an auto-translated web site

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
If the IZWF event tonight has any ladder matches, that match might just turn into a saga itself, given how glitchy the last couple ladder matches were...

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I prefer pictures of women officials

rox
Sep 7, 2016

haha what posted:

[IZWF] ReVENGEANCE PAY-PER-VIEW! begins in ONE HOUR (8:00PM EDT) over @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon
brought to you by Imp Zone Wrestling Federation

this is it folks, the big one. you dont want to miss this

WE ARE LIVE! SHOW STARTS IN 15 MINUTES!!

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rolling the window up and locking the doors as i drive through trad games

it's bat trad country!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lobster shirt posted:

was looking at the saclopedia and man this website used to be bad

:whitewater:

I remember that photo. Somehow I never knew about the high school part :chloe:

fanny packrat
Mar 24, 2018

NoiseAnnoys posted:

vol 4 (which is what i have) is good, as is vol. 7, haven't heard 8 yet.

there's also a series of psychedelic francophone african music that someone put out recently that i need to pick up.

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

yeah pm me too. psych franc African sounds amazing

You guys should check out the African Guitar Music thread. I've picked up so many good recommendations from it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3912478

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Oxxidation posted:

the fact that taintrunner's conception of leftist theory consisted entirely of the video games he'd been playing that month should have been more of a tipoff, in retrospect

That was just the style at the time for politics discourse of all kinds. And probably still is.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That was just the style at the time for politics discourse of all kinds. And probably still is.

Let me tell you about what I learned from a little game called Disco Elysium...

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Let me tell you about what I learned from a little game called Disco Elysium...

argued with a child and died

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about the goon that managed to play through the entire game without unlocking any achievements in disco elysium and said it sucked

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Games rules

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about the goon that managed to play through the entire game without unlocking any achievements in disco elysium and said it sucked

How is that even possible

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

How is that even possible

games

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my favorite genre of posts is goon doesnt understand game and hates it for very odd reasons

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I played through disco for the first time recently and it loving ruled

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Being continuously disappointed and finishing the entire game anyway

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
why doesnt samus jump high when i press the jump button in metroid dread

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

why doesnt samus jump high when i press the jump button in metroid dread

Didn't the user lose their drat mind when told "Hold jump"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Barudak posted:

I finished Disco Elysium and boy that ending sucks.

I also somehow managed to beat the game and earn 0 achievements so go me.

Ask people tried to understand why it pretty much boiled down to him not engaging with any optional content and trying to skip the story content as fast as possible.

It's hard to discuss without spoilers, but he didn't even try to investigate the dead body, literally the first thing the game smacks you with as far as "hey maybe do this"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

Ask people tried to understand why it pretty much boiled down to him not engaging with any optional content and trying to skip the story content as fast as possible.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
okay dudes get this when i play the game theres nothing but dialog and i skipped through all of it and the game ended is my game bugged

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my favorite genre of posts is goon doesnt understand game and hates it for very odd reasons

same but review and game journalist

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this pokemon game has too much water 7/10

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

pentyne posted:

It's hard to discuss without spoilers, but he didn't even try to investigate the dead body, literally the first thing the game smacks you with as far as "hey maybe do this"

Isn't this, like... the plot of DE? The thing the PC is supposed to be doing? I know it's a gently caress-around simulator, but it sounds like this guy wasn't loving around either? I need some links, I can't wrap my mind around what this guy was doing

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
didnt gently caress around, didnt find out

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Besides minecraft fairy torture, there was also someone who just casually mentioned in the Rimworld thread that among their 100s of mods were ones that turn people into hosed up body horror chimera, settlers are constantly committing suicide over it, etc.

I don't remember specifics, but it was bad enough I think they got banned for what they posted.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Ah, found it. Also thinking maybe the mods need to take a look at the Rimworld thread.

Dareon posted:

A) They even added literal DOOM imps.

B) You have mass graves? I've just been filling the area around my anima tree with single graves like a chump. There is, of course, the option of the dumping stockpile off in a corner you rarely visit, but I'd like something smaller.

On the "most horrible atrocity" front, yeah, once you add in genitalia things can start leaning way more heavily towards "call the cops."

The most hosed-up thing I'm willing to tell you about was tranquilizing a wandering thrumbo, removing its massive dragon dick, and grafting it to one of my female colonists. She had a minor mood debuff until she used it on her husband a few times. Another penis recipient seemed to be stuck on "Ahhh! I'm a monster!" but too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

pentyne posted:

Ah, found it. Also thinking maybe the mods need to take a look at the Rimworld thread.

This poster is somehow still posting.

lol @ this in the thread though humblebrag, you mad bastard

buglord posted:

I like how trying to sterilize a horse can result in grievous neck, head, and hoof wounds. Just what exactly where you aiming for?

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i thought they just took away his star

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm a huge nerd gamer and feel like I should know what all that means but I have no idea what's going on.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I apologize for cursing you with this knowledgge but he modded a colony sim so he could forcibly graft dicks from random monsters onto his female colonists

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I remembered that post but had somehow forgotten "too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums"

I hope to soon forget it again

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

I remembered that post but had somehow forgotten "too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums"

I hope to soon forget it again

I'm afraid it has been burned into my brain just like that freak's absurdly detailed drawing of how a human toilet would work

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I'm afraid it has been burned into my brain just like that freak's absurdly detailed drawing of how a human toilet would work

that was axemaniac a former mod of games

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

was cyrano unbanning Zak S's account and inviting him back to the forums for a Debate Challenge before or after the lawsuit that compelled a goon, legally, to apologize for slandering Zak

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Babe Magnet posted:

was cyrano unbanning Zak S's account and inviting him back to the forums for a Debate Challenge before or after the lawsuit that compelled a goon, legally, to apologize for slandering Zak

hahaha wth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Babe Magnet posted:

It was after, and Cyrano specifically said he wanted Zak back so everyone could insult them over making GBS threads himself inside a Chik-fil-A. Still a very bad and dumb idea but not an intentionally malicious one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
a solid self own out of all of that is that I'll still only run 13th Age (with it's own rear end in a top hat author) and Zac has a consulting credit for 5e