Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nathen is a goddamn shitapple crappy human worthless pile of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yea.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He's definitely an idiot, and a shitlord

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

What a journey.

Do you remember when we just thought he was a loveable buzzword-spouting buffoon?

Remember when he did fork jail and snogged a giant Garfield?

Who could have predicted this would be one of the steps on Nathen’s wild ride?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Scientastic posted:

What a journey.

Do you remember when we just thought he was a loveable buzzword-spouting buffoon?

Remember when he did fork jail and snogged a giant Garfield?

Who could have predicted this would be one of the steps on Nathen’s wild ride?

I could have predicted he would create boring blogs but I wouldn't have predicted 6 minute podcasts starring his Garfield OC.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Whoever suggested Path of Exile - you're a jerk. I'm hooked on this game hard.
(also thanks)

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Sex Farm posted:

Where is episode 4

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sex Farm posted:

Where is episode 4

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
This thread will officially end when Nathen starts letting chatbots write Nathfield episode scripts

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Dachshundofdoom posted:

This thread will officially end when Nathen starts letting chatbots write Nathfield episode scripts

Nah b, that’s the inflection point where entergagement rates go straight vertical

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Nathen learns to make ai voices for the three characters, and let's chat gpt write each episode, suddenly we get dozens of episodes per day as he goes mad with power

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

CodfishCartographer posted:

Nathen learns to make ai voices for the three characters, and let's chat gpt write each episode, suddenly we get dozens of episodes per day as he goes mad with power

Both Nathfield and Angel Gaby endorse the 14 words within the first dozen episodes, meanwhile Nathen himself still can’t string 14 words into a coherent sentence.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Escape From Noise posted:

I Don't Want To Go DuToronto

All of the food in DuToronto is made of edible oil products

All of the children in DuToronto wear three piece suits

Brightly coloured balloons are illegal in DuToronto

There’s a tax on wicker goods in DuToronto

I don’t want to go!

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Nathen sets up a Nathfield Twitch channel a la Nothing, Forever and inadvertently becomes a viral internet sensation. The secret is that the text content is actually manually produced by Nathen, but is assumed by the public to be procedurally generated madness.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
even ChatGPT's 8th-grade level "Puerto Rico is a land of contrasts" essay style sounds more coherent than Nathen's usual made-up buzzword vomit

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Doing the voice work in the various TikTok text to speech voices would be amazing

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Luckily, every episode is filtered to us through Frank Frank who has become like a husk from overexposure to purestrain nathen

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Episode 4 with text to speech voices

https://voca.ro/1gX7wjIvLhpl

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

pocket sandgagement

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Luckily, every episode is filtered to us through Frank Frank who has become like a husk from overexposure to purestrain nathen

:patriot:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
We are definitely going to hit a point where Nathen gets too weird for his VAs and they just say “gently caress this”. Question is whether he’ll just throw in the towel like usual or try and find someone new. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility as this venture has gone further than most bullshit he tries

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

I Don't Want To Go DuToronto

My favorite book of the Bible, DuTorontoMe

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

We are definitely going to hit a point where Nathen gets too weird for his VAs and they just say “gently caress this”.

That'll probably be when Nathen asks a VA to don the Garfield suit, while he's sporting an obvious boner.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Frank Frank posted:

We are definitely going to hit a point where Nathen gets too weird for his VAs and they just say “gently caress this”. Question is whether he’ll just throw in the towel like usual or try and find someone new. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility as this venture has gone further than most bullshit he tries

Considering he's probably gonna get the new ones (like the last ones) from Fiverr or whatever, he's gonna be fine

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I kind of think he might have forgotten about the podcast already. He hasn't tweeted from the Nathfield account in over a month. Now he's onto being an AI author or whatever these articles are.

I'm sure he'll remember occasionally and go manic about it from time to time though.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

My work sent out their annual employee engagement survey, and they proudly announced it’s through a company called “Energage” and it made me almost do a spit take irl

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Good at starting things up but not so good at following through if they aren't prematurely cut short

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Couldn't remember if this was done before but
https://i.imgur.com/BMuink7.mp4

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I said I'm not gonna hurt ya
I'm just gonna entergage your brains in

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Things could be better, Nermal. Things could be a whole lot better.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Extreme Telepathy > The Worst Electricity

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
All the kinesiseses

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Legit shocked he didn't pay for Twitter blue. Seems like something he'd do.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

joylessdivision posted:

Legit shocked he didn't pay for Twitter blue. Seems like something he'd do.

Nathdad's check hasn't cleared for the month yet

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
He used to have it for sure, I think I even posted about it.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Nathen‘s main account has the checkmark of shame, but he didn’t buy one for Nathfield.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hydrokinesis: the super power of creating water on the brain. Nathfield has already blessed Nathen with this "cure", though he didn't need much after snorting all that "special medicine" over the last few years.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is Nathfield wearing a Yarmulke or does the cat have human hair on top of his fur?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Is Nathfield wearing a Yarmulke or does the cat have human hair on top of his fur?

Looking at the avatar version I think it’s supposed to be hair, no doubt styled after Nathen’s own unique hairline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The other disturbing possibility is that Nathfield’s skin is orange that that’s the only place he has hair