Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Elon Reeve Musk has exactly one spotify playlist he listens to (this includes autogenerated stuff like liked songs) and it is titled something like "I'M ONLY HUMAN" but it's all 90s linkin park, nevermore, and that evil parade emo hit from the 2000s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

it isn't illegal to run around and pay for other people's subscriptions or hand them a subscription for free, but it is fraud to claim that people are purchasing it when they haven't

do you see the distinction

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1649529262158782466?t=S2O73BHxDNBF0c6wH6p7qw&s=19

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DynamicSloth posted:

Of course the world's wealthiest man has absolutely no connection to or responsibility for any of these malignant forces.

Do you think Elon Musk could noticeably alter any of these things, and if so, how?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Welp this seemed like the logical next step:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1650237562223579136?t=DC4yrIa26BPWsc_SqzyAuQ&s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

How long do you think Elon is going to keep using that halloween avatar

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Hopefully Elon somehow got their CC info and starts charging them like those telemarketer scams. :getin:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

punishing you by making you use the product I’m selling. mastermind of business, incredible

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So there's an extension that blocks everyone with blue checks, now this is a fun little thing, but also works as an ad blocker because Elmo requires all advertisers to have a checkmark.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Weka posted:

Do you think Elon Musk could noticeably alter any of these things, and if so, how?

there’s one specific thing he could do but we’re not allowed to post it

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmao he's so loving lame

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

the milk machine posted:

there’s one specific thing he could do but we’re not allowed to post it

I don't think the death of Elon Musk would make an iota of difference towards a better world and would probably in a small way aid the continued building of the panopticon and propaganda machine.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Elon Reeve Musk has exactly one spotify playlist he listens to (this includes autogenerated stuff like liked songs) and it is titled something like "I'M ONLY HUMAN" but it's all 90s linkin park, nevermore, and that evil parade emo hit from the 2000s

Didn’t he share his list of fave songs once and it was absolutely demented. Or was that movies.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Trillhouse posted:

lmao he's so loving lame

:stare: that's some real sicko poo poo

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Just a Moron posted:

Well are you trying to do it correctly or as quickly and cheaply as possible.

If you haven't seen the other photos, the ground below the pad has a huge hole dug into it and the foundation pylons are exposed. I'm no civil engineer but I have to imagine that your foundations being explosively exposed at least warrants a very close inspection before mounting another expensive rocket on it.

not only did the launch pad get extremely hosed up but they were totally intending that thing to be rapidly reusable i.e. the booster would land vertically ON THE PAD (caught with the giant pincer things, which sucks the launch failed because it would have been hilarious watching them attempt that with the condition the pad ended up being in), refuel, and launch again in the span of a few hours. the first time they launch from it it gets completely obliterated lmao. absolute donkeybrained engineering

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
skimp twice launch once

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

This is the same brain worms as people who go "CEOs wear a suit every day, so if I start wearing a suit every day I'll be a CEO eventually"

Just absolute cargo cult nonsense with no concept of cause and effect

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Think the current thing (which has been awhile) is that billionaires dress like complete poo poo because Zuckerberg absolutely did only buy his shirt from a gap store yep and therefore success comes from dressing up in pajamas to investor meetings

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Trillhouse posted:

lmao he's so loving lame

this is the gayest thing i’ve ever read

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Weka posted:

I don't think the death of Elon Musk would make an iota of difference towards a better world and would probably in a small way aid the continued building of the panopticon and propaganda machine.

it would return competence to three+ companies. That’s a victory for human morale at least. And his kids would be happier.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Weka posted:

maybe maybe not but it would be funny, so it’s good

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i haven’t updated my twitter app in well over a year and blue checkmarks have disappeared completely now lol

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

not only did the launch pad get extremely hosed up but they were totally intending that thing to be rapidly reusable i.e. the booster would land vertically ON THE PAD (caught with the giant pincer things, which sucks the launch failed because it would have been hilarious watching them attempt that with the condition the pad ended up being in), refuel, and launch again in the span of a few hours. the first time they launch from it it gets completely obliterated lmao. absolute donkeybrained engineering

i try real hard to not read about how much of a child's idea of space exploration elon has because god drat i keep having to ratchet my expectations downward

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
it would vastly improve the posting space which alone is worth it, he's probably not singularly responsible or even the worst billionaire but he absolutely is the most annoying and online billionaire and for that, he's gotta go

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

giant pincer things

wait what

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Grimes... good?

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1650304205981089793

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
thank you comrade grimes.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

How long do you think Elon is going to keep using that halloween avatar

He’s going to use it for the rest of life, which is to June.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
thats not what open source means

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Hey guess what showed up in the ads while i was blocking

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

HiroProtagonist posted:

Hey guess what showed up in the ads while i was blocking

I'm hitting play as hard as I can why isn't it working!?!!?!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I've got the five Vulpin brothers!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

LOL i like that they try so hard to turn "Twitter Blue isn't worth even 1$/for life" into "i don't have the money to pay 8$/month".

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Open source art but give me 50%.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I will not give up my $19,000/mo skull.

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

Kill copyright but give me royalties lol. Brain still floating down the mississippi river

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

i think this guy might be doing a bit

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

This is wicked embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Malloc Voidstar posted: