Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Stereotype posted:

according to their filings with the FAA space-x insisted that the birds would just fly away from the rocket

in a way they kind of did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Turns out the FAA doesn’t love it when you send a giant explosive tower on a death spiral loop de loop before it detonates over a residential area.

Not even in Texas, apparently.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The same people who can't shut up about him are also the same people who demanded a separate but equal thread to talk about him. I abided this rule put in place by mods, but the little crybabies have to have their padded cribs.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Selec you should definitely post more in d&d.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I was watching that Everyday Astronaut’s stream of the rocket after the fact and he was hooting and hollering “I’M GONNA BE ON THAT!!” as it was going up. All joking aside, I have to imagine it was kind of sobering watching a preview of your own death.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
has anyone called musk little rocket man yet

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

has anyone called musk little rocket man yet

I mean it was a pretty big rocket tbh

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it's funny that elon even admitted that they knew the launch pad wasn't gonna survive and was gonna get obliterated and yet he did it anyway and now millions of the stupidest people on earth are howling about how much they all learned. usually when you learn new things you didn't already know them and arrogantly do the stupid thing you knew would fail anyway

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
glenn gaywald

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022
i think glenn is wrong, tucker got fired for being a huge loving dumbass liability. white stoner kids in the suburbs have better phone opsec than that

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Stereotype posted:

it's funny that elon even admitted that they knew the launch pad wasn't gonna survive and was gonna get obliterated and yet he did it anyway and now millions of the stupidest people on earth are howling about how much they all learned. usually when you learn new things you didn't already know them and arrogantly do the stupid thing you knew would fail anyway

concerning

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

some kinda jackal posted:

I was watching that Everyday Astronaut’s stream of the rocket after the fact and he was hooting and hollering “I’M GONNA BE ON THAT!!” as it was going up. All joking aside, I have to imagine it was kind of sobering watching a preview of your own death.

The best pre-title of any show was the GLOW episode when they were hosting the local news in Vegas.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i think theres a glenn greenwald thread somewhere in cpsam.. perhaps he should be talked about there

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
never heard of him

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Glenn and his weird little mutant fanclub are only relevant to this thread when they do something funny involving Elon Musk or Twitter but that shouldn’t stop anyone from making fun of him as and when the opportunity arises

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

some kinda jackal posted:

Turns out the FAA doesn’t love it when you send a giant explosive tower on a death spiral loop de loop before it detonates over a residential area.

Not even in Texas, apparently.

Texas government dgaf but the feds do.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

with tucker gone how are we going to have the voices of true leftism and free speech he let on in between talking about which candies he wanted to gently caress and how you could say the 14 words if you were only doing it ironically? now the conservatives will never come around to freeing palestine.

mourn ya til we join ya, see ya at the crossroads

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Selec you should definitely post more in d&d.

they can’t handle the heavy revelations

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

with tucker gone how are we going to have the voices of true leftism and free speech he let on in between talking about which candies he wanted to gently caress and how you could say the 14 words if you were only doing it ironically? now the conservatives will never come around to freeing palestine.

Right on brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol i forgot about the sexy m&m tucker wanted to have sex with

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Musk should have bought a news station.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://c.vxtwitter.com/AstuteCFO/status/1650454913561014273?t=pL_EsMIxAoV45ZLm3CpxfQ&s=19

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

The dream of a red-brown alliance is dead.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
do u think elon is into ball tanning

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk has never felt the cruel rays of the sun

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

yeah that picture of him on the boat where he looks like a block of grocery store mozzarella on two toothpicks, he doesn't tan anything.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Zeroisanumber posted:

The dream of a red-brown alliance is dead.

the only red brown alliance I want to see is in the toilet bowl every time i take a poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

yeah that picture of him on the boat where he looks like a block of grocery store mozzarella on two toothpicks, he doesn't tan anything.

what about his balls thoufgh

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

It is so funny you freaks can't shut up about glenn and need a little safe space to talk about him.

first of all: :lol:

second of all: is there a formal ban on glem talk in here? i only posted that cause it was relevant to the tucker announcement which was already being talked about

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the only red brown alliance I want to see is in the toilet bowl every time i take a poo poo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tjeres no ban on glenn but it appears mr. greenwald is a contentious person that causes a lot of arguments meaning i have to read posts of people arguing about cspam lore... if its related to elon musks continued success at running twitter then you can post about it like how you can post about tucker carlson after elon gave him the kiss of death

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Glenn should buy a Tesla

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1650644687349268481?s=20

:thunk:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Glenn should interview Elon on his podcast

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Justin Tyme posted:

not only did the launch pad get extremely hosed up but they were totally intending that thing to be rapidly reusable i.e. the booster would land vertically ON THE PAD (caught with the giant pincer things, which sucks the launch failed because it would have been hilarious watching them attempt that with the condition the pad ended up being in), refuel, and launch again in the span of a few hours. the first time they launch from it it gets completely obliterated lmao. absolute donkeybrained engineering

it doesn't matter his fanboys will keep making this fake poo poo raking in millions of views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYpwN_IRok0

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

jesus christ it was bad enough when he was spending every waking hour on ONE account. how many are there

https://twitter.com/beardlywine/status/1650645841328189444

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Stereotype posted:

I'm learning chemistry by mixing random cleaning supplies together oops all my hair fell out, well here's what i learned

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Durf posted:

jesus christ it was bad enough when he was spending every waking hour on ONE account. how many are there

https://twitter.com/beardlywine/status/1650645841328189444

Yeah this is definitely him

Only registered members can see post attachments!