Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'll need to work on actually learning how to do this poo poo, but It'll probably be good to list the wrestlers in their respective shows as well (EXP will need a list of current wrestlers and a second list of the graveyard... Necropolis?). I'll see what I can figure out when I'm not tired as gently caress from a long-rear end monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'll need to work on actually learning how to do this poo poo, but It'll probably be good to list the wrestlers in their respective shows as well (EXP will need a list of current wrestlers and a second list of the graveyard... Necropolis?). I'll see what I can figure out when I'm not tired as gently caress from a long-rear end monday.

I feel you dude. My to-do list is becoming a mile long for this lol. Need a week off work to work on izwf

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

PS - i figured out how to enable the modern editor so it's actually fun to use and you can add images and poo poo now

will try to recruit a trusted sysop or two as well

learning more about systems administration from IZWF in the past month than i have in the past like 2 years at work as a literal sysadmin lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

PS - i figured out how to enable the modern editor so it's actually fun to use and you can add images and poo poo now

learning more about systems administration from IZWF in the past month than i have in the past like 2 years at work as a literal sysadmin lol

Lmao. Excellent

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

tmfc posted:

Nice! I was futzing with tables and looking at the help pages and was wondering how to get the modern editor to work since it sounded much easier

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

lol dang you can edit stuff even without making an account, I did a belts page edit from my phone and wasn't logged in, didn't realize until I looked at the change log and saw it was just an IP

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

tmfc posted:

lol, pretty soon IZWF gonna be a sweet thing to have on your resume

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

tmfc posted:

lol awesome

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

Nice! I was futzing with tables and looking at the help pages and was wondering how to get the modern editor to work since it sounded much easier

careful messing with tables, if you fall through one you lose the match

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

pfft lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lol, pretty soon IZWF gonna be a sweet thing to have on your resume

I have EXP Tag Team Champion and Admin Killer on my linkedin

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Apr 25, 2023

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
can someone hwo is good at the wiki add these to my profile:

Meet That Little Demon, the wrestling goblin. Growing up, TLD was always fascinated with video games, spending hours playing World of Warcraft and other games. He became so good that he even competed in and won several gaming tournaments. However, TLD's true passion was wrestling, and he decided to combine his love for video games and wrestling by creating the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation.

TLD is a good-looking goblin with sharp, yellow teeth, and women are often drawn to him because of his charisma and confidence. Although he has had sex with hundreds of women, TLD prefers to focus on his wrestling career and the success of his wrestling federation.

Despite his love for video games and wrestling, TLD has a dark side. He suffers from a psychotic disorder, which sometimes manifests in violent outbursts. Despite this, TLD is determined to succeed as a wrestler and a businessman.

TLD hates American McGay, a wrestler who is now old and works at Wal-Mart. TLD sees McGay as a symbol of everything he despises about the wrestling world - someone who is past their prime and unable to let go of their glory days. TLD is determined to prove himself as the future of wrestling and the rightful heir to the wrestling throne.

Trivia about TLD:
In season 4, episode 2 of Charmed, titled "Goblin's Gambit," TLD makes a guest appearance as a wrestling goblin who gains magical powers from a demon's cursed amulet.

The episode starts with the Charmed Ones attending a wrestling match, where they notice TLD in the ring. After the match, they approach him to congratulate him on his performance. TLD reveals that he has been struggling to gain an edge in the ring and asks the sisters for help.

The sisters are initially hesitant, but they agree to help TLD after he promises to return the favor in the future. The sisters discover that TLD's opponent, a demon named Zoltar, has cursed an amulet to give TLD an unfair advantage in the ring. The amulet also corrupts TLD, making him more aggressive and prone to violent outbursts.

With the help of the Charmed Ones, TLD is able to break the curse and defeat Zoltar in a rematch. As a result, TLD gains newfound respect in the wrestling community and becomes a more honorable and fair competitor.

The episode ends with the Charmed Ones attending another wrestling match, where TLD emerges victorious once again. The sisters look on with sexual appetites towards TLD, knowing that they will all bang him after the show.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

Meet That Little Demon, the wrestling goblin. Growing up, TLD was always fascinated with video games, spending hours playing World of Warcraft and other games. He became so good that he even competed in and won several gaming tournaments. However, TLD's true passion was wrestling, and he decided to combine his love for video games and wrestling by creating the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation.

TLD is a good-looking goblin with sharp, yellow teeth, and women are often drawn to him because of his charisma and confidence. Although he has had sex with hundreds of women, TLD prefers to focus on his wrestling career and the success of his wrestling federation.

Despite his love for video games and wrestling, TLD has a dark side. He suffers from a psychotic disorder, which sometimes manifests in violent outbursts. Despite this, TLD is determined to succeed as a wrestler and a businessman.

TLD hates American McGay, a wrestler who is now old and works at Wal-Mart. TLD sees McGay as a symbol of everything he despises about the wrestling world - someone who is past their prime and unable to let go of their glory days. TLD is determined to prove himself as the future of wrestling and the rightful heir to the wrestling throne.

Trivia about TLD:
In season 4, episode 2 of Charmed, titled "Goblin's Gambit," TLD makes a guest appearance as a wrestling goblin who gains magical powers from a demon's cursed amulet.

The episode starts with the Charmed Ones attending a wrestling match, where they notice TLD in the ring. After the match, they approach him to congratulate him on his performance. TLD reveals that he has been struggling to gain an edge in the ring and asks the sisters for help.

The sisters are initially hesitant, but they agree to help TLD after he promises to return the favor in the future. The sisters discover that TLD's opponent, a demon named Zoltar, has cursed an amulet to give TLD an unfair advantage in the ring. The amulet also corrupts TLD, making him more aggressive and prone to violent outbursts.

With the help of the Charmed Ones, TLD is able to break the curse and defeat Zoltar in a rematch. As a result, TLD gains newfound respect in the wrestling community and becomes a more honorable and fair competitor.

The episode ends with the Charmed Ones attending another wrestling match, where TLD emerges victorious once again. The sisters look on with sexual appetites towards TLD, knowing that they will all bang him after the show.

lol good grief

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Trivia about TLD:

wow I loved that episode, I had no idea that was you!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Sub-Actuality posted:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Trivia about TLD:

Metis of the Hallway posted:

wow I loved that episode, I had no idea that was you!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Trivia about TLD:

lmfao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Tenkaris posted:

I need a template to work off of. How did you set up your page with the image

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

okay the wiki is stupid fun

and I created a monster by making my bio with ChatGPT, it's stupid how a quick little rundown of an idea can be fleshed out lmao. I asked if it was cheating to use AI to do this, and got a great answer... the whole fuckin league revolves around silly AI :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

okay the wiki is stupid fun

and I created a monster by making my bio with ChatGPT, it's stupid how a quick little rundown of an idea can be fleshed out lmao. I asked if it was cheating to use AI to do this, and got a great answer... the whole fuckin league revolves around silly AI :D

its so loving good. Nice work!

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

rodbeard posted:

I need a template to work off of. How did you set up your page with the image

in the modern editor you can click Insert > Images and Media, then it has a 2MB limit so I did a 50% downscale on the card with Automatic as the Resample setting to get it a smaller size, then fill in the associated fields and submit and it will add it on the right side like seen above :)

Tool around with it and I encourage you to rip the source of my page to use for your own if you like it, mine is based on Smirking_Serpent's amazing original style

and also I find it convenient toggle between Modern and Source editing if one feels odd to you compared to the other when doing certain things, because I had already been doing some stuff with the source editor so it feels more natural to [[Wikilink]], the modern way confuses me so far lol

I'm headed to bed but have fun with it :D

Tenkaris fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 25, 2023

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
TLD was a big fan of Wesley Willis' unique style of music, and he thought that his energetic and eccentric songs would be the perfect fit for his wrestling federation, the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation (IZWF).

After doing some research, TLD found out that Wesley was still performing and reached out to him to see if he would be interested in collaborating. To his surprise, Wesley was a big fan of wrestling and jumped at the chance to create an entrance song for TLD and the IZWF.

TLD worked closely with Wesley to create a song that captured the energy and excitement of wrestling. Wesley's trademark style, which featured simple but catchy lyrics and driving guitar riffs, proved to be the perfect match for TLD's larger-than-life persona.

The resulting song, which was called "Goblin Mania," quickly became a fan favorite and helped to establish the IZWF as one of the most exciting and unique wrestling federations around. TLD was thrilled with the results and continued to work with Wesley on future entrance songs and other projects.

Here is the Song Wesley Willis Wrote "Goblin Mania"

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF
To see TLD, that crazy loving goblin
He's the owner and the best
And all the wrestlers wanna take him down

Chorus:
IZWF, it's the place to be
Goblin Mania, for you and me 2x

Verse 2:
I saw the matches, they were wild
High-flying moves and body slams piled
The crowd was screaming, the wrestlers bleeding
IZWF, you gotta see it to believe it

Chorus:

Verse 3:
TLD's the green goblin ,am
He's got the charisma and the master plan
He'll take on anyone who dares to fight
IZWF, it's the ultimate sight

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago
Snickers, it's the sponsor of the IZWF

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

TLD was a big fan of Wesley Willis' unique style of music, and he thought that his energetic and eccentric songs would be the perfect fit for his wrestling federation, the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation (IZWF).

After doing some research, TLD found out that Wesley was still performing and reached out to him to see if he would be interested in collaborating. To his surprise, Wesley was a big fan of wrestling and jumped at the chance to create an entrance song for TLD and the IZWF.

TLD worked closely with Wesley to create a song that captured the energy and excitement of wrestling. Wesley's trademark style, which featured simple but catchy lyrics and driving guitar riffs, proved to be the perfect match for TLD's larger-than-life persona.

The resulting song, which was called "Goblin Mania," quickly became a fan favorite and helped to establish the IZWF as one of the most exciting and unique wrestling federations around. TLD was thrilled with the results and continued to work with Wesley on future entrance songs and other projects.

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF

Chorus:

Verse 2:

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago

omfg I'm crying

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF

Chorus:

Verse 2:

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Old man kicked my rear end!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF

Chorus:

Verse 2:

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago

lmfao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF

Chorus:

Verse 2:

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

copy posted:

lmfao

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF

Chorus:

Verse 2:

Chorus:

Verse 3:

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago

lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

hitting up everyone's wiki page with their cards if they have one because I'm insane and apparently don't feel like getting a lot of sleep tonight lol

edit: also testing

Cards are added to all main roster pages! :D time to pass out

Tenkaris fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Apr 25, 2023

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris posted:

hitting up everyone's wiki page with their cards if they have one because I'm insane and apparently don't feel like getting a lot of sleep tonight lol

edit: also testing

So sick

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Somebody wrote me a great biography

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead
lol gently caress I didn’t realize there was a new thread.
Is there a way to design your own wrestler without buying the game? I’m down to buy the game to do it, but just wondering if there’s another way