Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

Can I have my little boy back? I liked him better when he played maracas or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanian
Sep 18, 2013

Junpei posted:

coulda sworn LCA was "After", for clean-up and recovery.

Ah, right, they did mention an after team didn't they. Makes sense.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Heartwarming! A young boy is now violently racist.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

BisbyWorl posted:

after a whole month of playing gacha games? unsurprising

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

BisbyWorl posted:

I feel like given the prosthetic thing, 'ableist' is more accurate.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
The point is: it's ok to murder the everloving hell out of them, for reasons outside of 'our bus is hungry.'

(Which is also a valid reason to murder the everloving hell out of someone, to be clear. :v: )

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
So, anyone wanna take bets on who the accompanying big hammer Inquisitor 00 ID will be? Your options are Yi Sang, Ryoshu, Gregor, Don, Hong Lu, Ishmael and Outis.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Every 2-person new banner has had one male character and one female. Meursault/Rodion, then Faust/Heathcliff, then Outis/Hong Lu, then Ryoshu/Sinclair (tho Sinclair was EGO then.)

Sinclair's confirmed, so the second is probably one of the girls. Rodion and Faust are out because they're already N Corp, and I think Ryoshu and Outis are too recent.

So, really, for me it's a run-off between Don and Ishmael.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Junpei posted:

Every 2-person new banner has had one male character and one female. Meursault/Rodion, then Faust/Heathcliff, then Outis/Hong Lu, then Ryoshu/Sinclair (tho Sinclair was EGO then.)

Sinclair's confirmed, so the second is probably one of the girls. Rodion and Faust are out because they're already N Corp, and I think Ryoshu and Outis are too recent.

So, really, for me it's a run-off between Don and Ishmael.

I'd give Don better odds, since Ishmael already has two 00s.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Oh god, the idea of Don's perkiness being applied to heretic-smiting is going to be terrifying.

But... what german prefix is there left to attach to 'hammer'?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Junpei posted:

Oh god, the idea of Don's perkiness being applied to heretic-smiting is going to be terrifying.

But... what german prefix is there left to attach to 'hammer'?

Quackhammer. :pseudo:

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
Hopefully the new Sinclair Identity is good, because using Blade Lineage in this one has made it clear how bad he's gotten at clashing with the SP change. It turns out that sacrificing max value for consistency is a bad trade when you can get Heads to 95% odds. (Though being able to apply 12 value 6 count Rupture with that event EGO Gift does do a lot to salvage his Zayin EGO.)

Though Sinclair seems intended to serve as a secondary tank to Meursault's primary tank, and I'm not sure they've figured out how to make that work. So I'm just hoping it's a decent Identity for Impending Day.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

gently caress i wasted everything on Don

i have the boxes but I wanted to use some on Mersault/Gregor for their egos. and i guess save the rest for a head start on S2. in retrospect a blessing it got delayed and i got Lifetime Stew.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
IIRC, Sinclair is the only N. Corp identity obviously missing, so it's entirely possible that N. Corp Sinclair will be paired with unrelated second identity, like Seven Outis/Liu Hong Lu.

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It'd be a real slap in the face to fight Kromer with N Sinclair, huh? :v:

"No it's not that I disagree with what you're saying, you just deeply creep me out, on a personal level."

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Hoping for N Corp Don where her lance is replaced with a comically large nail

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Junpei posted:

coulda sworn LCA was "After", for clean-up and recovery.

That's LCCA, or Limbus Company Clearence After (as opposed to LCCB, their Before team). No LCA that we know of yet, though one might exist.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Don'd make the most sense to me if we do get another 2* N-Corp, since Obsessive has a Clash Win effect (which seems to be most of Don's gimmick), and applying Fanatic kind of fits her personality.

That said it'd make sense for the 2* to be unrelated, yeah. We already have five members for a full team with Sinclair, adding a sixth would be a little weird.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Another point is she's tied with Yi Sang in having the least identities. And I think, besides Nail Sinclair being relevant to S1, duh, if we go by the Introduction Order theory Yi Sang will be the next focus Sinner so he'll get the first S2 000 probably. Meaning Don would be a good fit for a 00 now.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Obviously there need to be 6 N-corp identities so that you don't have to bring Heathcliff for a full squad :v:

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Another point is she's tied with Yi Sang in having the least identities. And I think, besides Nail Sinclair being relevant to S1, duh, if we go by the Introduction Order theory Yi Sang will be the next focus Sinner so he'll get the first S2 000 probably. Meaning Don would be a good fit for a 00 now.

That would make sense, the next story chapter is supposedly going to be focused on him.

Also I got the impression that he and Meursault were very similar to one another so I'm glad the game went out of its way to differentiate them by making him a weirdo during this event.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Theantero posted:

Obviously there need to be 6 N-corp identities so that you don't have to bring Heathcliff for a full squad :v:

I actually like N Heath though. Yeah his clashing isn't the greatest but that coin power down can neuter the gently caress out of a lot of bosses.

Still use Rabbit Heath though :v:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

At least one of Don's is super top-tier, poor Yi Sang has jack all

L.U.I.G.I posted:

Can I have my little boy back? I liked him better when he played maracas or something like that.

Mariachi man seems delightful right up until it's time for a Pinata Party

I have N-corp Grob and Rodion but not the centerpiece of The Grippy One so sadly N Sinclair isn't gonna do much for me unless he's super busted on his own like she is.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
I really hope it's Yi Sang and not Don. I don't want to have to let go of my W Don to run a full N Corp team.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Yi Sang is the focus of the 4th chapter, so I assume he's getting the big 000 identity like G-Corp Gregor.

watchedclock
Mar 23, 2023

Theantero posted:

That's LCCA, or Limbus Company Clearence After (as opposed to LCCB, their Before team). No LCA that we know of yet, though one might exist.

The LCA shows up in the last chapter of Leviathan to recruit Vergilius. Maybe it stands for acquisition?

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

https://twitter.com/syuku9874/status/1650522717836177409?s=20

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Here's LCA, from the ending of Leviathan. They look pretty hardcore.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

GilliamYaeger posted:

They look pretty hardcore.
They look like mooks that we'll be cutting down in droves before this journey is over.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Ah right, I've been waiting for a non-MTL version of Leviathan's final chapters to hit before going through it. Good to know, though.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Maaan I don't know how much more of this event grind I can handle. But I burned a lot of my resources getting Pierre Ryoshu and also really want N Sinclair, so any additional boxes and tickets are nice. This sucks. Maybe I'll finally use the forbidden tool that is the credit card.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Infinity Gaia posted:

Maaan I don't know how much more of this event grind I can handle. But I burned a lot of my resources getting Pierre Ryoshu and also really want N Sinclair, so any additional boxes and tickets are nice. This sucks. Maybe I'll finally use the forbidden tool that is the credit card.

Hey, that's hell you're walking into.

I will lament your loss if it comes to pass.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The grind is just so boring. I would have preferred it just be a stage with a stronger version of the boss and dropped the busywork dungeon part entirely.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Those should have chosen between:

- Entire run is Win Rate autoable, including final encounter - lots of runs needed to clear event progress.
or
- Most of the run is Win Rate autoable, but you need to pay attention or you might lose on the last fight - a dozen or so runs, maybe two dozen tops, before you're done.

They chose lots of runs AND you need to pay attention. blargh

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022
Or you could, I dunno, not worry about getting EVERYTHING. I just want to get the EGO and ID and then I'm pretty set. I'll try for more rewards but it's not that big of a deal.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

KobunFan posted:

Or you could, I dunno, not worry about getting EVERYTHING. I just want to get the EGO and ID and then I'm pretty set. I'll try for more rewards but it's not that big of a deal.

Getting everything is the dang point of gacha events....

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
search engine in the world!"
-- The GoogleProg

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Getting everything is the dang point of gacha events....

That's a decision you've made for yourself, not some immutable law of the universe.

KazigluBey posted:

They chose lots of runs AND you need to pay attention. blargh

That has not been my experience at all: I can just rip it and grip it through human fights in this event dungeon apart from maybe the first turn of the very first fight. Once everyobdy's SP is built up it's purely a matter of "drag chain over Dominating for about 2 seconds" repeatedly, avoiding Abnormality fights / picking EGO nodes, and not accidentally using Rip Space on low Charge (which is why I switched to bringing 0 LCB Don instead of W Corp). You only have to pay marginally more attention on the Big Bongy Battle.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

GilliamYaeger posted:

So, anyone wanna take bets on who the accompanying big hammer Inquisitor 00 ID will be? Your options are Yi Sang, Ryoshu, Gregor, Don, Hong Lu, Ishmael and Outis.

Don. That child has AHDH and if she concentrate on a task, she will demolish you. She's even Director of the Shi 5th Section! She is deadly terryifying when she want to be.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Is it just me, or has the last patch broken the buffs you get from "?" nodes in the chicken dungeon, like the tour guide's speed or butterflies' regen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

As far as grindable events go I think I would've preferred if there was just a daily mission to do the dungeon (that gives a ton of plushies of course)

As it is, though, I'm almost done. Got like 5 runs left I think?