Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
JULY 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Nice!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Could just be a place holder but gently caress it using sharpie on the calendar.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Does he want the blood to see if he's related

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pixaal posted:

Could just be a place holder but gently caress it using sharpie on the calendar.

Yeah my friend that sent me the screenshot said the same, but idgaf we're getting christmas in july!!

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Isn't that from plex? I'm pretty sure users set those dates.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cojawfee posted:

Isn't that from plex? I'm pretty sure users set those dates.

Why must you be the screen door on my submarine?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
It's pulling from IMDb or TVDB, so basically.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I thought it pulled it from IMDB

e;fb

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
nineteen days earlier than predicted!

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

mutantIke posted:

nineteen days months earlier than predicted!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It's real to me until I see something else that says otherwise.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'd prefer a different date that isn't the first day of my three years delayed two weeks in Switzerland

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
July 2 is also a sunday which is a weird day for movies to premiere. I'm growing more skeptical, but I still want to believe.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

If it's not a Tuesday it's pretty much bullshit. Physical releases of TVs and Movies are nearly always Tuesday.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Sash! posted:

I'd prefer a different date that isn't the first day of my three years delayed two weeks in Switzerland

This is a good impression of a St. Cloud line

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dynamite Dog posted:

Don't forget to pack your rubbers.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamite Dog posted:

Well I am going to Montreux and Zermatt, so I'll keep an eye out for any Guild members.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why is the complete series release $130 and dvd-only? I’d pay that much if it finally delivered the first two seasons on blu. Are there any new extras?

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

I AM GRANDO posted:

Why is the complete series release $130 and dvd-only? I’d pay that much if it finally delivered the first two seasons on blu. Are there any new extras?

Warners has been really lovely about TV on DVD for the past decade.

I figured if any series would get a Blu series release it would have been VB, given that they were like the last man standing amongst AS shows getting home media releases after 2011. Never underestimate how awful WB is... we're lucky that Plantasm and this new movie are getting proper releases.

Edit: 2011 was also about the time of Fox's last proper pressed releases of shows like Always Sunny and Louis, from there on it was manufactured on demand poo poo with no extras. They kept up Archer pressed discs until 2018 or so, though DVD-only after S6 (or 7? I forget). There's been nothing after Danger Island, not even MOD. They stuck with The Americans until the finish at least.

pwn fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Apr 30, 2023

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

It’s so annoying that DVD still seems to be the preferred format for releasing TV shows. I get that physical media isn’t really all the rage anymore but for the love of god why is my only option DVD for so many shows?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

More disks more money

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

holefoods posted:

It’s so annoying that DVD still seems to be the preferred format for releasing TV shows. I get that physical media isn’t really all the rage anymore but for the love of god why is my only option DVD for so many shows?

The only people who want physical disks are old ones with only dvd players.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

You don't have to pay Sony buttloads of money to release poo poo on their format that way too.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

MikusR posted:

The only people who want physical disks are old ones with only dvd players.

I like commentaries, sue me

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It's complete bullshit that streaming sites never have commentary.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Do we even know if it has new extras? That price is ridiculous.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
In the episode Assisted Suicide what do you think Dr O did to get all the women from the Id?

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

In the episode Assisted Suicide what do you think Dr O did to get all the women from the Id?

finger stuff?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Be a Sad Dad. It's totally hip now!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The way Rusty's Id is depicted is kinda understatedly perfectly gross.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The real way to watch Venture Brothers is on Betamax

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
This site is hard to read. Is it ai articles? I think it was bad before chatgpt.. woof. I think this is all the relevant info.

cbr.com posted:

...announced that all 82 episodes of Adult Swim's award-winning original adult animated series will be available to purchase on Digital and DVD on June 13, one week earlier than the previous June 20 release date. The digital purchase will retail for $79.99, while the DVD box set will go for $134.99 ($129.99 Canadian). The complete series will also come with all the previously released special features....

...The Venture Bros.: The Complete Series releases on June 13. All episodes are also available to stream on HBO Max...

https://www.cbr.com/venture-bros-complete-series-new-release-date/

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It sure would be nice to get a clear answer on whether this set contains anything new or not.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

feedmyleg posted:

It sure would be nice to get a clear answer on whether this set contains anything new or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx2f39Pnns&t=54s

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The new Max steaming streaming pile has a collection of Adult Swim profile pics. I'll let you guess what they don't include in this collection.

:argh:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Fartington Butts posted:

The new Max steaming streaming pile has a collection of Adult Swim profile pics. I'll let you guess what they don't include in this collection.

:argh:

It's better that nobody at Max knows about VB.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

It better be that they reference movie designs and will be released along side the movie.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It's better that nobody at Max knows about VB.

Especially since Metalocalypse isn't getting put on Max and that still has a movie to come out. It ain't out until it's out. And even then, buy physical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I just flipped on the AS VB stream and goddamn, Hunter really does have the best intro of any character in any medium ever. :allears: