Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Rotten posted:

lol gently caress I didn’t realize there was a new thread.
Is there a way to design your own wrestler without buying the game? I’m down to buy the game to do it, but just wondering if there’s another way

you don't need to design your own wrestler, simply put yourself in the hands of the IZWF creative team and have something based off your username and avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

reporting for duty, sir! for the Major and the Imp Zone!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

John Charity Spring posted:

you don't need to design your own wrestler, simply put yourself in the hands of the IZWF creative team and have something based off your username and avatar

this is simply part of the joy of izwf

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Post-REVENGEANCE Promo

https://voca.ro/15utiY3IMDsP

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Post-Revengeance press release at Fort Meade, temporarily in use as a staging ground for JIZM

https://voca.ro/13kXJsOolHGj

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Post-Revengeance press release at Fort Meade, temporarily in use as a staging ground for JIZM

lmao excellent. twisted loving slime knight / nicest officer you'll ever meet

rox
Sep 7, 2016

John Charity Spring posted:

reporting for duty, sir! for the Major and the Imp Zone!

:izwf:

Major Isoor posted:

o7

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao excellent. twisted loving slime knight / nicest officer you'll ever meet

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol nice av!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol nice av!

ty! looking forward to playing fsa/tfh with pals and see what other games i can find the time to finish over the next 2 months :D

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also fungah and larry acting like its sooooo hard to work for a nightmare demon when theyve never experienced the pure pants making GBS threads fear of getting a screenshot from office space in response to your defeat from insane anime. gently caress off posers you dont know what real pressure is. have you even won a single match?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

also fungah and larry acting like its sooooo hard to work for a nightmare demon when theyve never experienced the pure pants making GBS threads fear of getting a screenshot from office space in response to your defeat from insane anime. gently caress off posers you dont know what real pressure is. have you even won a single match?

You think it's easy? It's demanding but fair work... and maybe you're about to get the opportunity to prove there's marrow on those bones. Announcement coming tonight.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

o7 love the background details in this!!

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You think it's easy? It's demanding but fair work... and maybe you're about to get the opportunity to prove there's marrow on those bones. Announcement coming tonight.

pretty sure marrow is IN bones, not on it. impos curse affects the brain more than we thought it seems

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

only like two of these had pages made when i went to sleep last night lol. very sick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

johnny park posted:

pretty sure marrow is IN bones, not on it. impos curse affects the brain more than we thought it seems

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

johnny park posted:

Not once I'm done with them it isn't

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

tmfc posted:

only like two of these had pages made when i went to sleep last night lol. very sick

oh poo poo mine better be fuckin epic

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

johnny park posted:

a truly baleful curse...

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

tmfc posted:

lol right now it's just images since I decided to do all of them last night

Can't wait for people to add bios but don't want to do anyone's for them unless they have no interest/would prefer it

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Stay in your lane, you Impo-loving freak. There's already a Marrow Pack in town.

:colbert:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The IZWF[note 3] is a multilingual free online wrestling league written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Imps, through open collaboration and using a website-based streaming platform called Twitch. The IZWF is the largest and most-watched internet wrestling league in history.[3] It is consistently one of the 10 most popular online events ranked by Similarweb and formerly Alexa; as of 2023, the IZWF was ranked the 5th most popular entertainment media in the world according to Semrush.[4] It is hosted by the Something Awful Forums, an American web 1.0 online forum funded mainly through psycho rereg accounts.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

vyelkin posted:

The IZWF[note 3] is a multilingual free online wrestling league written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Imps, through open collaboration and using a website-based streaming platform called Twitch. The IZWF is the largest and most-watched internet wrestling league in history.[3] It is consistently one of the 10 most popular online events ranked by Similarweb and formerly Alexa; as of 2023, the IZWF was ranked the 5th most popular entertainment media in the world according to Semrush.[4] It is hosted by the Something Awful Forums, an American web 1.0 online forum funded mainly through psycho rereg accounts.

Lmao nice

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Omfg lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Phantom of the OP

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Piper? I hardly knew 'er :D

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
anyway here are some quick thoughts following my surprise win at revengeance

https://voca.ro/13uQ9oLz9JtM

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

anyway here are some quick thoughts following my surprise win at revengeance

https://voca.ro/13uQ9oLz9JtM

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://izwf.wiki/index.php/Jeffrey_Of_Yospos

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

OK thank you to people who are more detail-oriented than me and pointed these things out lol

IP addresses are now masked in the wiki edit history even if you're logged in. anonymous editing has been disabled too, and the previous entries in the history log are masked.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

someone get a Charmed avatar so these witches can smack impos bitches in the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lol