Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

steph curry wins another ring and takes over all the other commercials is the dream

no more cp3 statefarm ads, or lillard modelo ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I would be his first ring that he won.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

I want another Lebron ring just to see Skip Bayless and MJ stans melt down

It would at least be better than the Celtics as they are the only team I'm actively rooting against

(a) lmao, but (b) I'm honestly preparing myself to lose to the Sixers, Embiid has had plenty of rest even if we do successfully finish the Hawks off tonight

AnimeIsTrash posted:

steph curry wins another ring and takes over all the other commercials is the dream

no more cp3 statefarm ads, or lillard modelo ads

torn on this one tbh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Celtics can lose if they play Robert Williams . I don’t know what their coaches name is but he’s probably smart enough to know that

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Celtics can lose if they play Robert Williams . I don’t know what their coaches name is but he’s probably smart enough to know that

Trying to figure out if this is a typo or more brain disease.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

that annoying pixel commercial is going to be all steph curry, same with the stupid chuck draftkings one

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Trying to figure out if this is a typo or more brain disease.

I think it's because Euph thinks Horford is the best player on the Celtics so therefore RW3 is a trap option

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you don’t want any non shooters playing embiid

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sixers will be lucky to take a game on Boston

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

nah

it’s a much better match up than previous years

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

also Blake Griffin will get an inexplicable start and go off for 20

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I was at the game where Philly let Blake shoot open threes for the first quarter and it will either be him scoring 20 or Brogdon scoring 40.

Philly isn’t a serious team, with the exception of Tyrese Maxey and Paul Reed.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

and Melton

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

PJ too. I guess what I’m getting at is Harden and Embiid and Tobias are gonna throw it away.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah if Boston plays Blake and horford exclusively at 5 I’m embiid minutes, philly will have problems

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

send in Williams to muck it up with mud man

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the nuggets have never won a finals (or even been to one) and are the least-favored 1 seed ever with a generational talent,, therefore should be the rooting interest of anyone who wants a cool nba. grizz ain't doin' it, sac ain't doin' it, and lol at anyone rooting for phoenix, the warriors, the celtics or the lakers.

rooting for teams with rings already is the province of degenerates and small minds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am not rooting for gimmick high altitude teams to win a ring

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
right, see also degenerate/small mind

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fair enough. you had me covered

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

rooting for whatever team has the best "narrative" rather than your hometown favorite is some Rob Lowe NFL cap poo poo imo

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
jokic ftw

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I do think it's very funny how much hate the small market nuggets have generated among sixers fans itf, though, it makes me laugh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

at least the west has some good teams this year. the finals may actually be the championship round this year

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it sporbably the lakers or Phoenix vs. Celtics or Philly.

I will root for Tony Brothers and Scott foster to deny Chris Paul once and forevermore (as a player)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

rooting for whatever team has the best "narrative" rather than your hometown favorite is some Rob Lowe NFL cap poo poo imo

Yeah..now that the nets are out I just want good basketball, which means Lebron getting another ring.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tony brothers is a performance artist

I’m am starting to appreciate him more and more

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lebron has to win or Kareem remains top scorer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

euphronius posted:

you don’t want any non shooters playing embiid

https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2023/02/08/0022200824/262/e817e068-8818-cc4c-316e-08adfcfe762f_1280x720.mp4
https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2023/02/08/0022200824/274/ed6e17d8-0a5b-c550-5a88-e29470e79b5a_1280x720.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

why don’t you just tell me what your are trying to link

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

euphronius posted:

why don’t you just tell me what your are trying to link

Embiid's nemesis Luke Kornet

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

Embiid's nemesis Luke Kornet

who plays for the celtics!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

a new study bible! posted:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I don’t really care if the Nuggets do well, but it will embolden racists online, much like a Boston ring.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im already emboldened and ready to go

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fart simpson posted:

who plays for the celtics!

oh no!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am now thinking 4-0 Celtics

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Dillon Brooks isn't saying anything because the truth is he's a pretty good defender who is helped a lot by having a big guy like Steven Adams looming behind your shoulder. Jaren Jackson Jr. had five blocks, he's averaging 2.5 this series, just imagine if Adams were in as well. Plainly great defense.

Grizzlies are basically playing without a six man, Tillman is undersized at center and still hanging in there. They got outscored when the bench came in, which really surprised me because I thought Luke Kennard was shooting well but he must just be a turnstile on defense. Defense is a mystery to me.

Took the king to extra time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
it's crazy how the NBA decided to move the finals to the second round this season