Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I find him ending up on the same place he was in AEW after getting clowned by the two part time guys of funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Fightful posted:

Vince McMahon's involvement in WWE Raw this week was a hot topic.

Piper Niven vs. Candice LeRae was completely pulled from the card, as was a backstage segment that had them both involved with Trish Stratus. Both segments were on rundowns that were handed out by 7 PM EST. The match was replaced by Street Profits vs. Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin

If you thought the Mustafa Ali vs. Chad Gable match was abrupt, there's a reason. It was only scheduled for one segment, but still had minutes cut from it.

There were several matches that had time cut from them, there were winners and losers changed, and there were set ups to get into the finish changed.

Several of the female wrestlers have been vocal about their division's segments constantly being cut. There was a backstage segment featuring women and Adam Pearce that was changed.

All of the other matches on Raw were the originally scheduled matches, but there were still plenty of changes. The card was not posted internally backstage until much later.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Vince didn't tell Punk to leave until he saw the huge stack of Starbucks gift cards with "FOR: WOMEN" on them under his arm.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MJeff posted:

Vince didn't tell Punk to leave until he saw the huge stack of Starbucks gift cards with "FOR: WOMEN" on them under his arm.

lmao

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

MJeff posted:

Heh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

lol

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics/status/1650954524947804190?s=20

No 2 milly for Trips huge announcement that will shake the foundations of the WWE.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Pylons posted:

No 2 milly for Trips huge announcement that will shake the foundations of the WWE.

Clearly people found out Punk had been asked to leave and tuned out

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

WHC reveal didnt draw money, better put it on Roman to save it

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Pylons posted:

Is next week the draft? I wouldn’t be surprised if Vince “coincidentally” shows up for a show that will have a guaranteed ratings bump.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Vince shows up wearing a cloak, and pulls it off to reveal muttonchops and a Van Dyke beard to go with his mustache.

Graves: “AW SON OF A BITCH!”

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Look, they may have fired him on his wedding day, sued him, almost killed him through negligence, but at least they didn't say anything he didn't like in a promo with him in the last 12 months

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk doesn't have friends, just people he hasn't cut out of his life yet.

Rarity posted:

Lmao they made Cody a failson belt

MJeff posted:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vince cutting time for Women's matches just makes Mercedes even smarter for being a free agent and Tony needs to give her the money

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He cut the match because the entire women’s roster mysteriously all hosed off to the nearest Starbucks simultaneously

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

He cut the match because the entire women’s roster mysteriously all hosed off to the nearest Starbucks simultaneously

lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

gently caress, this one's better.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Another example of PDS:

Punk
Delivers
Starbucks (gift cards)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Coffee Marketer Punk is that anything

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Gonz posted:

Vince shows up wearing a cloak, and pulls it off to reveal muttonchops and a Van Dyke beard to go with his mustache.

Cole: “OH MY!”

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Because I'm a huge nerd, i looked, and there's one right across the street in the parking lot of a target. Plus a great clips, a cold stone (ice cream bars anyone) and whatever on earth a Mr. Broast Rosemont South is

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AJ Lee if you see this. DM me, I have a coffee maker at my house

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why would she need your coffee maker she probably gets a lifetime supply of gift cards

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Rarity posted:

Why would she need your coffee maker she probably gets a lifetime supply of gift cards

OH MY

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Rarity posted:

:owned:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rarity posted:

CM Punk if you’re reading this let Rarity have a gift card.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

CM Punk would never give anything to a scoopster but he will now feel compelled to ask Rarity if she’s ever been to improv classes with Scott Colton

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

CM Punk if you’re reading this let Rarity have a gift card.

Phil if you get me a gift card I will officially denounce Weepy Wangman

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CM Punk would never give anything to a scoopster but he will now feel compelled to ask Rarity if she’s ever been to improv classes with Scott Colton

Brb checking I don't have any shared bank accounts

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Rarity posted:

Brb checking I don't have any shared bank accounts

As long as they're not shared with your mum I think you're ok

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Just saw the new belt. Looks like a bigger, uglier IC belt

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What's the Starbucks gift card reference?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Coffee Marketer Punk is that anything

Caramel Macchiato Punk

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

What's the Starbucks gift card reference?

FTR bald talked on his podcast about how Punk is a good dude because he bought the AEW women's locker room Starbucks gift cards and all the guys in the Pinnacle Starbucks cards. The Pinnacle ones were 500 each. It's a really goofy story but I guess a nice thing to do. Kind of try hard.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s definitely going to make a catty reference to the gift cards when he finally turns on FTR Bald

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

Braun Strowman will be missing action until he’s medically cleared to return to the ring.

Pwinsider Elite reports that Strowman is out of action with a concussion. This comes after his last match on last Friday’s WWE SmackDown, where he and Ricochet defeated The Viking Raiders.

Although Strowman was scheduled to work WWE live events this past weekend by teaming with Ricochet against The Vikings, he was pulled with it being changed to Ricochet winning singles matches over Ivar instead.

The concussion must have happened in the tag team match and now explains why there were some clunky moments in the match, including a spot where Erik and Ivar double-teamed Strowman, but then he fought both opponents off before tagging in Ricochet.

Strowman tried to launch Ricochet at their opponents, but Ricochet came nowhere close to hitting the Raiders. Strowman rolled out of the ring before working for several more minutes. He did perform a few of his signature moves before the match ended.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

FTR bald talked on his podcast about how Punk is a good dude because he bought the AEW women's locker room Starbucks gift cards and all the guys in the Pinnacle Starbucks cards. The Pinnacle ones were 500 each. It's a really goofy story but I guess a nice thing to do. Kind of try hard.

lmao thank you for explaining. I would never listen to FTR Bald's podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
non-coffee drinker here but what do you even do with $500 that you can only spend at starbucks