Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

mad.radhu posted:

i'll kiss your lips off idiot

i didnt need them anyway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pay to win

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
E: wrong thread

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

Virtual Russian posted:

Also Elon hates copyright and is documented stealing art from artists at tesla.

And memes from anyone who posts anything with a removable watermark.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Antonymous posted:

did you all see Elon has an alt account where he roleplays a little kid

edit: yah okay but did you see this one

Yikes

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

It's as real as the piss tape

(It's real)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
musk tweet is real

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

musk and his co-investors in twitter are all mad about not being in the cool kids club in junior high

selec
Sep 6, 2003

mad.radhu posted:

i'll kiss your lips off idiot

poetry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
his name is mr. musk not mr. tesla, mr trump

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Man he's really mad about Grimes dumping him for a trans woman and his kid being trans huh
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1650867378350092292?t=ns0UJQraXoce_WQQIi93WQ&s=19

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I give it five days before he's outed as a pedophile and shoots himself in the head

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't think Elon musk is a stupid guy. I certainly don't think he's a genius. I think at the end of the day he's really quite an average mind held hostage by absurd wealth, ego and sycophants that keep him out of touch with real human interactions and consequences.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Elon is at least well read enough to bring up Schopenhauer, which is a step above the typical pseuds whose knowledge begins and ends at Neitzche and Marcus Aurelius. It's not a high bar to clear though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

Elon is at least well read enough to bring up Schopenhauer, which is a step above the typical pseuds whose knowledge begins and ends at Neitzche and Marcus Aurelius. It's not a high bar to clear though.

he's not a pessimist, he only quoted Schopenhauer because he looked up "philosophy quotes"

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

mdemone posted:

he's not a pessimist, he only quoted Schopenhauer because he looked up "philosophy quotes"

I'm being as charitable as possible

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Just a Moron posted:

I'm being as charitable as possible

you're being told that you do not have to hand it to Elon Musk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

a.lo posted:

I don't think Elon musk is a stupid guy. I certainly don't think he's a genius. I think at the end of the day he's really quite an average mind held hostage by absurd wealth, ego and sycophants that keep him out of touch with real human interactions and consequences.

he's a genius do you really think a stupid egomaniac would buy twitter get real noob

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
update... i figured out how to change titles and see the thread votes

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

i'm not surprised but...butt-head, they really don't do anything to give you guys a guide or anything? you just wind up with buttons? jesus christ lmao.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

i'm not surprised but...butt-head, they really don't do anything to give you guys a guide or anything? you just wind up with buttons? jesus christ lmao.

we are given a guide

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im just afraid to touch anything because radium lol

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

welcome to something awful lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im just afraid to touch anything because radium lol

try banning yourself

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no one but elon can understand the weight of the crown

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
can i have a button. just one. don't care what it does, just want to click click click

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Are there enough colors of checkmarks? Can Elon get some engineers look into this?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Mola Yam posted:

can i have a button. just one. don't care what it does, just want to click click click

usedta be you could go to RadioShack on the way home from school and there was a whole drawer full of buttons…clicky ones, ones that flip, ones that press in and stay until you press them again….
those were the halcyon days I tell you
not like now
where there isn’t a draw of buttons anywhere and all the connectors only come in packs of 10 or more in plastic boxes on hangars.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
theres a reason radio shack always asked for your phone number

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

theres a reason radio shack always asked for your phone number

I tried getting a job at one in 2009 drove from Lake Charles La all the loving way to Beaumont TX for a training sesh where I was told RadioShacks whole business model at that point was selling people batteries and that’s the only profit source they had

that was a weird drive back thinking about that and deciding I’d rather continue to have no money than try to sell double As

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

I have to assume that a blue check means poes law does not apply https://twitter.com/0xgaut/status/1650867275103174660?s=12

I dunno if this guy made this video but its another regurgitation of "funny" tweets from years ago that would say something like "I fed an AI every olive garden commercial and this is what came out!!" and then they'd have some hackneyed script pretending to sound like a robot talking about "dispensing food units" or some poo poo.

The difference now is that AI can actually write a cohesive commercial but that wouldn't be funny. The video imagery is text-to-video generation but he'd would have had to edit the motion graphics and text himself.

F minus!

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

I have to assume that a blue check means poes law does not apply https://twitter.com/0xgaut/status/1650867275103174660?s=12

AI can make a lovely commercial? Big deal, so can just about anyone. The imagination of tech bros is so impoverished as to be genuinely sad. It actually bums me out how into this lovely commercial this person is.

THE FUTURE IS HERE!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
my goons, it is a joke

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
for "but i thought jokes were supposed to be funny!", turn to page 28. for "ah but the fact that i thought it COULD be true says a lot about the way things are", turn to page 33.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
(pages 28 and 33 are both goatse)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s a dogshit joke that’s been recycled a million times that relies on people buying it as real to qualify as a joke.. You should be in hell

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

a.lo posted:

I think he's at least kinda stupid, because he's rich as hell and trapped himself into buying loving Twitter instead of a bespoke hypercar.

"I'm irl Tony Stark!"

Though to be fair dependong on era Tony Stark might also have obligated himself into buying the 616 equivalent of Twitter while on a bender

stringless has issued a correction as of 06:13 on Apr 26, 2023

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a.lo posted:

He’s mad loving stupid

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

That DICK! posted:

You should be in hell

We’re in CSPAM, right? Mission bloody accomplished, I should say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005