Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TDepressionEarl posted:

suns were down 15 and made 4 threes from Batum, Powell, Mann, and Batum

that is not a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Even after the Clippers cut it down to a one-possession game, I never really sensed the Suns were actually in trouble until Monty's response to the gigantic LA run was to substitute in Landry Shamet

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mama

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Phoenix has remembered that they're allowed to pass the ball to KD. This could be finished.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Laundry shamet cuz hes washed

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

make or miss league, booker gets hot and it's oh well of course

three different mediocre players get hot and oh what a meltdown how could this happen

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

both teams played hard

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Durant is on almost 95 FT% on the season? Holy poo poo

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Live by the Russ, Die by the Russ

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

DC Murderverse posted:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

DC Murderverse posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TDepressionEarl posted:

make or miss league, booker gets hot and it's oh well of course

three different mediocre players get hot and oh what a meltdown how could this happen

u could simply score on the other end if someone makes a basket, like theoretically if you had much better players than the other team at every position

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fitting end to the game, and hell, the series

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gg

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Ghost Dog posted:

u could simply score on the other end if someone makes a basket, like theoretically if you had much better players than the other team at every position

possibly, the suns went from shooting 60% on threes when the fourth quarter started to 50% on threes when the fourth quarter ended.

when you shoot 60% on the night the correct choice is to go for three points, but in that one and a half minute period the suns they missed 3.

they switched it up after the timeout and still missed.

sometimes teams lose focus but in this case, sometimes teams find the basket from very far away.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Busting out the one-of-one signed Leon Powe jersey for the put-away game

Leon Powe's 2008 Finals acts of Laker murdering are among my top NBA core memories, behind maybe only Paul Pierce-driven 20+ point 4th quarter playoff comebacks.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

good thing the cavs are already at home cause thats where theyre goin after tonight

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Mitchell Robinson is basically dominating Jarrett Allen. Feel like he is getting exposed in this series.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thibs it is not even 5 minutes into the game you cant be vein poppin out the forehead angry already

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

only the lakers can relegate the knicks to nba tv

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the cavs felt way more fun to watch in the regular season than this team has, what happened

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

the cavs felt way more fun to watch in the regular season than this team has, what happened

Knicks torture chamber, Mitchell bad playoff vibes now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers radio just reminded me of the last elimination game in Memphis, the Whoop That Trick game.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*pitbull voice* turn up, playoffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the hustle...the grit

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Knicks torture chamber, Mitchell bad playoff vibes now.

cavs really thought they had a lil something cooking with mobley-JA and then here comes isaiah hartenstein and mitch rob to expose them utterly

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is it klutch time

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Vertical Lime posted:

only the lakers can relegate the knicks to nba tv

Knicks nothing, I can't believe Cleveland didn't make it to BASIC CABLE

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Aye Doc posted:

they were a fun regular season team. disappointed they didn't show up this series. oh well

:shrug:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh no Brooks has learned that they won't let him touch LeBron but is free to beat the poo poo out of AD.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
the Cavs game is not on TV for me. that's okay

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lmao dillon brooks is just here to get blocked

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
AD almost nutted himself there.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TT standing up for a second makes me want a random rashard lewis esque resurgence for the greatest big lebron ever played with

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rui should be getting lebrons minutes. hes a more efficient player, plays within himself

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Grizzlies finally running after every Lakers make like everyone thought they would.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

aldama is so loving bad

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oh no julius randle is dead, the cavs are going to lose even harder

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Getting crushed in the no AD minutes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron will one day get a foul call, i believe in it