Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You'd think with extreme telepathy he'd know what everyone's opinion of him is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

I think only the suit has telepathy

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Frank Frank posted:

Is Nathfield wearing a Yarmulke or does the cat have human hair on top of his fur?

Given Nathens opinions regarding Jews and Judaism...

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Out of all the lost plot threads to the garfield eats saga I think I'm most sad that we haven't got significant development on the magic telepathy suit or the powers over cheese.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Agents are GO! posted:

My favorite book of the Bible, DuTorontoMe

:11tea:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thank you Linkedin for even notifying me when Nathen comments on posts. Some guy posts how 10 companies dominate grocery stores and asks

"Please help me feel good again, and share stories with me about the small entrepreneur in CPG making it."

quote:

Nathen Mazri
Founder of Egeez / Author
19h
Perfect story for you. Once upon a time i licensed Scooby-Doo to create grass fed hotdogs and RWA angus burgers called Scooby-Doo EATS. Sobeys wants to decide on my wholesale price and SRP that I couldn't make enough to even pay royalties to Warner Bros. Moreover the silly inside magazine ads I have to buy and listing fee to get in plus plus. Ya right! Good luck to us even if our products were clean label. We were found at penguin pickup and other local stores but no space at giant storss because big guys will buy us out at the end. We need grocery stores for small guys called - Smaller Guys Grocery

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
grass fed hotdogs

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

joylessdivision posted:

Legit shocked he didn't pay for Twitter blue. Seems like something he'd do.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1650608492988846080?s=20

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
(Nathen didn’t get a free blue check and he’s mad about it)

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

:bisonyes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Not enough entergagement to slake Uncle Elon's thirst, I'm afraid

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

dokmo posted:

grass fed hotdogs

I loled at that part

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Smaller Guys Grocery

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

Smaller Guys Grocery

Little guys. Just the tiniest. Stacking produce with their itty bitty little hands.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

Thank you Linkedin for even notifying me when Nathen comments on posts. Some guy posts how 10 companies dominate grocery stores and asks

"Please help me feel good again, and share stories with me about the small entrepreneur in CPG making it."
I appreciate that he responded to this guy's request about feel-good entrepreneur success stories with his own story of being forced out of business by the big companies.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Found my mother's day gift!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

dokmo posted:

grass fed hotdogs

mite put it on the menu

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I feel like this kind of product that gives itself a vague description so as not to trigger any licensing issues is more common than merchandise that is straight up knock-off. If egeez will not stock such items, that leaves other retailers as the source for genuine, unlicensed, and Legally Distinct (TM) products, providing a much larger selection for consumers than egeez's restriction of the latter two can provide.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1650884893151297542

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
"schemish"

Also Nathen needs to stop doing this "hero of the common man" act when he's also posting pictures of himself shopping at Balenciaga.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The thumbnail makes it look like this dude is plaintively looking up at Nathen like yo man wtf.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

reignofevil posted:

The thumbnail makes it look like this dude is plaintively looking up at Nathen like yo man wtf.

tbh it is pretty messed up for him to clown on a fellow failson like that.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen needs to stop doing this "hero of the common man" act

I’m with you 👍#nft

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Futanari Damacy posted:

I feel like this kind of product that gives itself a vague description so as not to trigger any licensing issues is more common than merchandise that is straight up knock-off. If egeez will not stock such items, that leaves other retailers as the source for genuine, unlicensed, and Legally Distinct (TM) products, providing a much larger selection for consumers than egeez's restriction of the latter two can provide.

egeez is never going to sell anything, hth.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

That fool, starting a business for money. He should be doing it for the unattainable love of his dismissive father who dumped him in a different country, like a REAL entrepreneur!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Escape From Noise posted:

Little guys. Just the tiniest. Stacking produce with their itty bitty little hands.

what is this, a grocery store for ants?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm starting to lose faith in episode 4 :smith:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Akratic Method posted:

That fool, starting a business for money. He should be doing it for the unattainable love of his dismissive father who dumped him in a different country, like a REAL entrepreneur!

Lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Love how selfless this charity is, donating it and opening the tweet with a tag so it doesn't show up in your feed. He's such a good man.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1653888457863725057

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wow I bet Garfield books are such valuable collectibles and not trash that piles up in used book stores faster than they can burn them in the furnace

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
The face of a man that looks mostly happy Nathen is about to leave

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

want to see the Nathen appearance in that comic store with all those comics that put that look on that dudes face

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

steinrokkan posted:

Wow I bet Garfield books are such valuable collectibles and not trash that piles up in used book stores faster than they can burn them in the furnace

If he had any business acumen at all he'd have asked Jim Davis to sign them.

E; that store apparently buys comics so there's a non-zero chance his "donation" was for negative dollars

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

I'm starting to lose faith in episode 4 :smith:

I really thought you just gave up tbh

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Do you think you're that lucky, Seth? You got a rabbit's foot hanging around?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It’s still on my Spotify “watch” list

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Take care of the cat, and the cat will take care of you.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

CodfishCartographer posted:

Take care of the cat, and the cat will take care of you.

you've never owned a cat have you?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Donating... to a for-profit store...

This is the brain-breaking content that keeps me coming back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Nathen entering comic book shop being all "greetings, shopkeep, please accept this garbage. Free of charge!"