Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yes, if there's one thing Fox News doesn't want people to know, it's that they're pro-Corporate influence on American politics and bigly ok with corruption when it suits their message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ether Frenzy posted:

The ortho doc I saw first was the Lakers Shoulder Guy and he wanted me to get an MRI for my devastating case of 'bad posture while typing even worse posts shoulder' which I felt was not necessary, and lo.

I think I have literally this, although
1. My desk posture at my last job was as much a cause as anything, and
2. It was set off years ago by an overly-ambitious OHP

Having my gym shut down by COVID helped but I should probably get back to the exercise list that my PT gave me once I was cleared...

Real talk: good for that guy. gently caress the haters, I say.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Omar!!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

This is a great vicarious watchthrough for a first timer. A+

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

You’ll have to be more specific, lol.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

More like Nomar

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

a sexual elk posted:

More like Nomar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC34w6FU_rY
A lot of movement just to ground out IMO.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Man even I am not online enough to follow these communities to laugh at or fear them--I just do that from afar, but wouldn't the people complaining about this be volcels and not incels?

And I'm not religious but am praying for the woman involved here.

e: I guess volcel is a person happy being celibate and not absolutely hating women because of it, so that'd be different. But you're not really involuntarily celibate if you hate the idea of breaking that streak. Just a language thing my brain can't ignore while all of...this bullshit is going on. God people are weird.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 26, 2023

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

And you all said that one scene from Kenobi was unbelievable :rolleyes:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

C-Euro posted:

Real talk: good for that guy. gently caress the haters, I say.

That's what got him hated :v:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Well piss, apparently the fat dummy cat is microchipped and also not that dumb because he has appeared to hack into the other cats’ RFID feeder and now it’s giving him access to stuff his face whenever he wants lmao

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

T-Square posted:

Well piss, apparently the fat dummy cat is microchipped and also not that dumb because he has appeared to hack into the other cats’ RFID feeder and now it’s giving him access to stuff his face whenever he wants lmao

I want to see your cat wearing some cool goggles and flying around in some weird VR internet thing like he's in the movie Hackers, all so he can get some extra food.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I want to see your cat wearing some cool goggles and flying around in some weird VR internet thing like he's in the movie Hackers, all so he can get some extra food.

“I’m in”

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

T-Square posted:

Our fat cat did that too. So the little one starves if we don’t watch her.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

For my TotK friends, the review embargo lifted and some gameplay spoilers etc are out there so be careful the next 16 days if that's something you care about.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Freaquency posted:

And you all said that one scene from Kenobi was unbelievable :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63CiwVvIq-s&t=20s

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Bird in a Blender posted:

I was pretty much imagining this when I came around the corner and saw him scarfing food down out of it lol

I factory reset the feeder but now the two that it’s actually supposed to feed won’t cooperate with me to get it to re-learn their microchips :argh:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
AI generated pizza commercial.

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1651206505796980738

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Horrifying

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1651257006525763587?s=46

all because he tried his damndest to own the libs harder than trump

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Speaking of funny lawsuits....

https://twitter.com/wrestlelamia/status/1651246095832424448

Man, the funny places the Muhammad Hassan story could've gone if it wasn't for that whoopsie little subway bombing.

Nov 6, 2002

I understand 1st Amendment cases are difficult to prove, but it seems like Ron has given them an endless stream of evidence by constantly harping on them for being "woke".

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1651257006525763587?s=46

all because he tried his damndest to own the libs harder than trump

He literally said he is doing this because Disney objected to legislation why they didn’t file the day after I don’t know good luck against the Mouse you loving hateful dipshit

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I love a good villain on villain fight. Gonna be funny when this destroys Ron's 2024 campaign before he can even announce it.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DeSantis is also lucky that Bob Iger’s former friend Steve Jobs isn’t alive, because the mercurial Jobs would have probably had Apple take aim at DeSantis too.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

C-Euro posted:

I love a good villain on villain fight. Gonna be funny when this destroys Ron's 2024 campaign before he can even announce it.

His personality already killed it

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kalli posted:

Speaking of funny lawsuits....

https://twitter.com/wrestlelamia/status/1651246095832424448

Man, the funny places the Muhammad Hassan story could've gone if it wasn't for that whoopsie little subway bombing.

I can't believe they're accusing this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrPDwUosrQ

Of being racist.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
The funniest outcome of all this would be for DeSantis to respond to Disney's claims about its protected speech and constitutional rights coming under attack with "corporations don't have those things" but I don't think he has the guts to go for it. Overturning Citizens United, to own the libs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I cant believe youve got me cheering for Disney but man oh man if anyone can make me do it, its that rear end in a top hat Desantis

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Pissing off what is probably the 2nd largest private employer in the state, and a company with billions and billions of dollars, and probably a few thousand lawyers, seems to be an extremely dumb move. Can't be a Republican without being an idiot though.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

I cant believe youve got me cheering for Disney but man oh man if anyone can make me do it, its that rear end in a top hat Desantis

Kalli fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 26, 2023

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

9th dimensional chess, you see, just like Trump he’s gotta have federal courts ruling against him to be seen as a True Republican Candidate

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

It’s been awhile, but watching My Cousin Vinny I’m always freshly surprised at how illuminating Tomei is. Yeesh.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LeeMajors posted:

It’s been awhile, but watching My Cousin Vinny I’m always freshly surprised at how illuminating Tomei is. Yeesh.

People being mad she won an oscar for that because she hadn't paid her dues was one of those, oh gently caress this political institution poo poo moments as a kid for me.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

pmchem posted:

guessing it contains this, assuming this is even real because :barf:

https://twitter.com/AngelSSMO/status/1650724558414962689?s=20

They're always projecting.

Amy Pole Her posted:

There you go being a Desantis stan again!

:v:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Fifty Three posted:

For my TotK friends, the review embargo lifted and some gameplay spoilers etc are out there so be careful the next 16 days if that's something you care about.

I just wanted to see if there were any framerate issues and got spoiled on something I would've loved to experience firsthand :smith:

Nov 6, 2002

Just lol, this is so stupid.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1651266186372431888

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Manoueverable posted:

I just wanted to see if there were any framerate issues and got spoiled on something I would've loved to experience firsthand :smith:

:rip:

I have not watched any of the teaser trailers, but have no doubt I'll have the same thing happen by the time the game comes out.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Manoueverable posted:

Yeah, you're probably referring to the same thing I tripped over. Good luck. :smith::respek::smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

In positive cannabis news, the MN House approved their version of the legalization bill that will go to the Senate on Friday. Senate is now D controlled, so once they get some minor differences figured out this state should be ready to join

The Republicans against it have paraded out the same litany of dumb horseshit excuses, but shout out to the one R who voted for it in the House, and actually had something not braindead to say about it:

MPR posted:

Rep. Nolan West, a Blaine Republican who joined with DFLers in voting for the bill, viewed the safety question differently.

“Do you know what makes it actually dangerous is prohibiting it,” he said. “Because then when you have to go down the street alley and buy your little dime bag of weed that puts you in a place where somebody might be selling heroin. They might be selling Adderall. They might be selling a litany of incredibly dangerous narcotics.”

One of the differences in the bills is when marijuana charges would get expunged for those currently charged. The Senate set 1/1/25, but the House has August 1 of this year, which is much better imo