Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Niwrad posted:

It seems like the Packers now have a year where they can see if Love can be the future while they clear the cap. Then have some extra picks next season to go forth with a rebuild. I feel like that's close to where the Bears were at last year when they traded Mack and others. For all the hate their GM is getting, I feel like he played it well.

None of the analysis about draft capital and compensation really matters at all, either the team will be good going forward and Gute is a good GM or they will be bad going forward and he’s a hack. He got to play with house money for a few years by getting gifted a HoF QB and a top 3 WR, now he’s actually got to build a team that can win without those pieces, which is what he will be judged on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Yea, and if I recall, glennon wasn’t happy about it. Although I don’t know how that guy didn’t realize he was a transition QB.

Well to be fair, the Bears did pay Glennon a stupid amount of money for a transition guy.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

sweet geek swag posted:

Well to be fair, the Bears did pay Glennon a stupid amount of money for a transition guy.

The Bears are not unique in this. Mike Glennon and his agent have bilked numerous teams out of small fortunes. Mike Glennon exists to make money for doing little to nothing. It’s an incredible talent. He’s the Kevin Nash of football.

Him and Chase Daniel are bandits.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Sataere posted:

They absolutely got what they wanted out of it. And if they are mediocre for the next few years because of it, all we will hear about is why were they in such a hurry to get rid of Rodgers? Especially if Rodgers hate fucks the NFL to the Jets being relevant.

I mean they were mediocre with Rodgers. I imagine next season will be a reset year and they'll be looking to compete in 2024 if Love looks halfway decent.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

love will instantly be a hall of fame quarterback and after everyone being excited about the lions and even very naive people thinking the bears will be watchable the packers will easily go 13-4 with packers fans complaining the entire way, nothing ever changes and green bay will never have a bad quarterback.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1650999431691485185?t=V0tzlnHD99AMX5HIjXHd8A&s=19

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bird in a Blender posted:

Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back!

Also known as Aaron the Cruel, Aaron the Torturer, Aaron the Despised and Aaron the Unholy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Honestly thought he would be openly bitter

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Gonz posted:

Also known as Aaron the Cruel, Aaron the Torturer, Aaron the Despised and Aaron the Unholy.

Wasn't he also Aaron the Butch?

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

CharlestheHammer posted:

"Packers Nation, you're like family to me"

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Monday

Tuesday

Also Tuesday

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

tinstaach posted:

"Packers Nation, you're like family to me"

Looool

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

widefault posted:

Monday

Tuesday

Also Tuesday

DehumanizeYourselfAndFaceToBloodshed.jpeg

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

widefault posted:

Also Tuesday

Okay but is it a .gif?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

R.D. Mangles posted:

love will instantly be a hall of fame quarterback and after everyone being excited about the lions and even very naive people thinking the bears will be watchable the packers will easily go 13-4 with packers fans complaining the entire way, nothing ever changes and green bay will never have a bad quarterback.

Wow, lose to the bears and the lions?
Twice?
I can get behind that

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Putting Gute last on the list of people thanked by name, including after nutrition salesmen

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

Na man, that guy is gonna haunt green bay for the rest of his life. lovely little restaurants and appearances until he sucks the land dry. Why bite the future hand thatll feed you?

ZombieCrew fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Apr 26, 2023

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

you piece of poo poo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

:hmmyes:

Gonz fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Apr 26, 2023

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

widefault posted:

Monday

Tuesday

Also Tuesday

Packers bar turned into a Nazi bar?

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

SirPablo posted:

Packers bar turned into a Nazi bar?

Always was.

Jokes aside, while the bar may harbor nazis, the nazi deaths head is an ugly skull and crossbones. This is just a stylish skull some biker bar likes.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

ZombieCrew posted:

Always was.

Jokes aside, while the bar may harbor nazis, the nazi deaths head is an ugly skull and crossbones. This is just a stylish skull some biker bar likes.

How do you know he's finished?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
The actual Deaths Head is really goofy and (ironically) non-intimidating looking. That's way too cool and stylish.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hmmm may be time for a new avatar

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is one of the most annoying people to ever live

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1651288150839373830?s=20

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Shrimpy posted:

Notorious offseason phone call answer-er Aaron Rodgers.

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1651288150839373830

e;fb

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"I have limited cell service, so you need to do video rather than voice"

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
he has beautiful wifi in his beautiful house

but very limited cellular :mad:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Pontius Pilate posted:

he has beautiful wifi in his beautiful house

but very limited cellular :mad:

If only there was a way to bridge that gap.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

aaron you can literally just call one of hte big three and ask for them to put up a cell tower or just pay for it my guy

also facetime doesnt go over data networks it goes over weefies if available and apparnetly nobody has ever told rodgers how to turn on wifi calling on his iphone

or he thinks, knowing rodgers, that 5g gives him cancer and activates the mind control robots in his blood

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1651305080916672555

this is going to be fun to watch from afar

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
He's off to a great start

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

You think he's letting them put 5G in his house????

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

R.D. Mangles posted:

You think he's letting them put 5G in his house????

"I don't get good cell service in my house"

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Honestly the best part of this trade is going to be watching the circus in NY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hmmm may be time for a new avatar

Having the two switch as a gif would be cool