Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
👆

Lmao awful snipe. Play Pentiment it's incredible. And if you want more of the same I'd recommend The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco, it's got a stellar audiobook if that's your jam

Ibexaz fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just installed Baldur's Gate Reloaded into Neverwinter Nights 2, am playing the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy and am also playing the Baldur's Gate double pack on Xbox. I have problems.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

I just installed Baldur's Gate Reloaded into Neverwinter Nights 2, am playing the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy and am also playing the Baldur's Gate double pack on Xbox. I have problems.

Now just add Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous. Well, maybe not Kingmaker, but WotR has plenty of that Baldurs Gate feel to it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hey if anybody here isn't reading Akanebanashi (currently running in shonen jump) it's basically a comic about learning to be a pro wrestler without all the physical combat. It's promo class battle anime, and I think you would all adore it.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I Before E posted:

Hey if anybody here isn't reading Akanebanashi (currently running in shonen jump) it's basically a comic about learning to be a pro wrestler without all the physical combat. It's promo class battle anime, and I think you would all adore it.

I'm reading Skull Faced Bookseller which owns but I will read this next

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wnat the gently caress's those?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

I Before E posted:

This manga owns

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I Before E posted:

been reading since the debut in wsj and I love how it plays with the art of telling a story and all the ways you can approach it, 2nd favorite ongoing manga im reading rn

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Fellow Pentamentamaniacs were right this is a fascinating and weird game

Also a weird surprise Gears of War 1 holds up pretty good for such an of it’s era game. Still kinda funny the characters feel 1000 Lbs but the shooting feels weightless. slamming into cover and flanking guys owns though and super satisfying headshot’s

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

Hellier is probably the worst paranormal show? It’s mostly process stuff like interviews and people blabbing on and on and predeterminism. Maybe 30 seconds per episode of the “didja see/hear/feel that???” bits that make these shows interesting.

The end of season 1(yes Amazon ordered two seasons of this) was literally the dude going wow maybe the mystery was all the friends we made on the way. I was expecting the psychic lady to start dating mothman or something.

I could not reconcile the positive reviews with what I watched; they made me feel crazy. It's one of my most hated watches from the past few years, and the fact that there was a second season was mind-boggling. The first episode or two had really hooked me too

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
sure, I’ll play a Star Wars game

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Hellier isn’t like produced by Amazon or anything. It’s on YouTube too, they produce all their stuff independently.

I just like high strangeness, Mothman/Indrid Cold lore, and I appreciate the production value. There’s a million bad paranormal docs online, Hellier sticks out to me. They’re also decent people who’ve built a progressive and welcoming community and I like their view of weird poo poo. I do really hate the beat in the second season where the girl in prison writes them about sacrifices and cults and poo poo. Having lived through it with an ex that was pure mania and they should leave that person alone.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like Hellier but I read books about all that poo poo for fun so I'm deeply in their demo.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I think me and my daughter are going to play d&d. I found all the books online and she's going to be a gem dragonborn wildfire druid.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

your daughter sounds dope as hell

I recommend the Dropout Dimension 20 series. Bunch of very funny improvisers do terrific campaigns. Made me a much bigger fan of dnd-style stuff in general

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

your daughter sounds dope as hell

I recommend the Dropout Dimension 20 series. Bunch of very funny improvisers do terrific campaigns. Made me a much bigger fan of dnd-style stuff in general

Thanks for the recommend. She says she's interested in that and The C Team

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

boxcarhobo posted:

been reading since the debut in wsj and I love how it plays with the art of telling a story and all the ways you can approach it, 2nd favorite ongoing manga im reading rn

I choose to believe that the Wall Street Journal is publishing this manga, do not correct me

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i won't, but i will say good morning

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good morning, I'm going to work a homeless convention today with a bunch of community partners. Hope yall have a great day.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Good morning.

It’s my day to do real estate agent photos. But, the first two were guys that didn’t really care so it’s been easy so far.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
RIP Jerry Springer, I watched way too much of that lovely show as a kid

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
RIP Jerry. Why must the good die young

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
He's writing checks to prostitutes in heaven now :angel:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/lunchmonger/status/1650530047286185984

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

zooop zap swish I’m a jedi

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good morning don't feel like going to work going to take a mental health day

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The gift that keeps on giving :)

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

God morning. Just doing a half day then I’m going to play Jedi for the rest of the day. Hopefully the Braves beat the Mets.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Stroker Ace posted:

God morning. Just doing a half day then I’m going to play Jedi for the rest of the day. Hopefully the Braves beat the Mets.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Rude mascot. Blooper would never resort to such behavior.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

When Armored Core drops I'm gonna do a little dance.

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.
Hi, I'm WeaselWeaz. I miss live IRC chats and releasing the doves.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I am working a half day so I an go on a date, with a girl, who is hot. Good morning to all my fellow half day takers, and day off takers, and regularly scheduled day havers too

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

Rude mascot. Blooper would never resort to such behavior.

he's also racist against italians https://fxtwitter.com/iabf5/status/1651919633379622913

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WeaselWeaz posted:

Hi, I'm WeaselWeaz. I miss live IRC chats and releasing the doves.

I wish I still had my bootleg orton shirt

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Common Mr Met W

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

I wish I still had my bootleg orton shirt

I still do it rules and is very faded

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Anyone else see this poo poo. I tried this when I was 9 and it was foul!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqgYe2-kUQ

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.

Shard posted:

I still do it rules and is very faded

I'd love to see it. I wound up not wearing mine after college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bluedeanie posted:

Good morning to all my fellow half day takers, and day off takers, and regularly scheduled day havers too

half day taker crew