Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
lol, I miss brap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Brap was funny to laugh at but also genuinely a bit hosed in the head and potentially dangerous

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smh if you don’t think “dogshit” literally every time you see yaya toure mentioned

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

Brap was funny to laugh at but also genuinely a bit hosed in the head and potentially dangerous
what

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

And yet you're still here

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Butterfly Valley posted:

You literally spent a few years talking about how you'd jerk off to your housemates having sex you loving danger

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Butterfly Valley posted:

only if you're darren bent

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mainly this:

greazeball posted:

only if you're darren bent

But also I meant he gave me vibes that if you were m9s with him irl he would potentially get you into trouble. Punch a police horse that kind of thing.

fat gay nonce posted:

You literally spent a few years talking about how you'd jerk off to your housemates having sex you loving danger

I did 0 (zero) wanks to my housemates although yes it was a weird time. Glad to see you've mellowed with age

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

smh if you don’t think “dogshit” literally every time you see yaya toure mentioned

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

David Beckham and an unidentified fan

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
also smh if you don't think "big" every time you think of Chris Samba

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Jose posted:

brap getting mad about guardiola wearing skinny jeans and having "designer stubble"

he was right.

- me, remembering that seeing xavi on the touch line in jeans and a puffer jacket made me unreasonably angry

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

yaya dogshit toure's agent kicking off because he didn't get a birthday cake

ten years later the camera zooming in on my face at work the day after the city charges are announced when I suddenly realise that the birthday cake was a euphemism for an illegal bung

just wandering around the etihad asking for his friend bill

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Lukaku's ad for meat free burgers

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Venky’s ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Kevin Lasagna

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Jack Wheelchair

Shroud
May 11, 2009
The Drip Doctors

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the city advertising boards advertising hair transplants or something similar while city were losing and pep was right in the middle of the image

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

"he's nae finish, he's only twenty eight"

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Felix magath rubbing a block of cheese on breda hangelands exploded knee

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

vvv Correct, this image is outdated now and should read "last 20 matches" with 1 additional 2-0 loss at the top. Lol

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 28, 2023

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Isn't that a 2-0 behind now?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
thinking about when richarlison came on for spurs against liverpool and made his first goal in a hundred years to equalise, celebrated for 5 minutes and got a yellow for taking his shirt off, did the chicken dance and then lost because diego jota scored a minute later lol

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
When Steven Gerrard played his last game for Liverpool against Stoke and Stoke were up 5-0 and just stopped defending to let little Stevie score a goal like a make a wish child, then going back to stomping them and winning 7-1

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

cagliostr0 posted:

When Steven Gerrard played his last game for Liverpool against Stoke and Stoke were up 5-0 and just stopped defending to let little Stevie score a goal like a make a wish child, then going back to stomping them and winning 7-1

I love that goal because you can clearly see the Stoke defender chasing the ball, looking up and realizing that Gerrard is also after it, and consciously deciding to let him through.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JihqELmrBuE

https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/480448114990391298?lang=en

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lmao

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
shame it wasnt podolski

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Lampard's managerial record.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Has anyone updated the graphic

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Thanks Ants posted:

Has anyone updated the graphic

Nah they’re still in the list, think it’ll be at the end of the season they update it?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What has become of Tony Pulis?

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

blue footed boobie posted:

What has become of Tony Pulis?

He retired and is playing golf and gardening

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

big sam's pint of wine