Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My American friends Johnny Buckaroo and my Japanese friend Akira Samurai need to hear about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I can only guess what my french friend Pierre Baugette and my russian roulette aquentience Ivana Drinkova would say. That spanish-swedish son-of-a-gun José Gonzalez would just strum his guitar to a sad song

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
You guys playing Punch-Out in here or something

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I can only guess what my french friend Pierre Baugette and my russian roulette aquentience Ivana Drinkova would say. That spanish-swedish son-of-a-gun José Gonzalez would just strum his guitar to a sad song

My Italian cousin Tony Marinara would probably have a few things to say too I imagine. My other Italian cousin, Luca Espresso, though…he’d probably just whack him.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Rags to Liches posted:

My Italian cousin Tony Marinara would probably have a few things to say too I imagine. My other Italian cousin, Luca Espresso, though…he’d probably just whack him.

"Monsignor Espresso, your deeds? They require a song. And a bard to tell your tale. May I suggest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxJhYpTIrl8

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Knormal posted:

Ha, I missed this detail.

Hello yes, I'm an American, my name is Sam Iwantyu.
Hello fellow American
- Joe UnitedStatesMarineCorps

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

everything I read about UK politics hints that every government minister is a grotesque homunculus desperately pretending to be a person.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

By popular demand posted:

everything I read about UK politics hints that every government minister is a grotesque homunculus desperately pretending to be a person.

That's an accurate description of a lot of the population of the UK, not just their government ministers.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's an accurate description of a lot of the population of the UK, not just their government ministers.

All the people left in the UK are the ones whose ancestors didn't move to nicer climates when they had the chance.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Check out the House of Lords sometime. Every single member, without fail, looks like the crypt keeper if he somehow got fat and contracted cirrhosis.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And without any of the cheerful wisecracks as they feed on the working class either!
<:mad:> you should all feel cheated.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Police: Man tried to steal Bremerton fast ferry for upcoming ‘revolution’

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://kotaku.com/incel-civil-war-forum-twitter-sex-komesarj-celibate-1850380023

https://twitter.com/lameypilled/status/1650877935749070849?s=20
BEGUN, THE INCEL WARS HAVE

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 13:33 on Apr 27, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Like they care enough to pretend

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm more disturbed that somebody coined the phrase "the LeBron James of incels" than the news itself.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Forever alone wars

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The guy got his dick wet and immediately became more reasonable than all the others, haha

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Crumbs of pussy

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I'm more disturbed that somebody coined the phrase "the LeBron James of incels" than the news itself.

Self proclaimed.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

All the people left in the UK are the ones whose ancestors didn't move to nicer climates when they had the chance.

Crimes of our ancestors aside, what does it say that all of you choose to stay in the US today

ThisIsJohnWayne has a new favorite as of 14:03 on Apr 27, 2023

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Doesn't even make sense. He should have been named after a player who could never get it in the basket.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Man, the guy tried to leave honorably and people are such jerks to him. No wonder they're incels.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Crab bucket, but somehow less appealing.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

poo poo, he got crabs too?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

They were going to call him the Kobe of incels but, uh...

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Wait, they’re Incels. Which I have understood was short for *involunarily* celibate. He had the option to be not celibate, and he took it. Unless he was raped by someone I suppose. I don’t quite get what they’re upset about, even if their thing is misogyny.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

One of the comments mention how he was betraying the movement and would no longer be able to “enact change”, which evinces some pretty sinister intentions.

Dude bathed for the first time and then got laid, and all they’re worried about is how losing a figurehead will make it harder to petition the fascist theocracy for a state mandated girlfriend.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

freeedr posted:

The guy got his dick wet and immediately became more reasonable than all the others, haha

Shaka, his dick wet

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Tenga, not in use

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Darmok, when he hit all the walls...

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Domus posted:

Wait, they’re Incels. Which I have understood was short for *involunarily* celibate. He had the option to be not celibate, and he took it. Unless he was raped by someone I suppose. I don’t quite get what they’re upset about, even if their thing is misogyny.

People who are obsessed with sex as a measure of masculinity but who lack the empathy for self awareness and vice versa get weird, especially if they associate with people in the same boat. They project their self-loathing onto the objects of their desire. If they stumble into a hookup they either realize the whole thing was self-sabotage and sour grapes, or they immediately turn into serial rapists and shift over to the PUA and redpill communities.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

People who are obsessed with sex as a measure of masculinity but who lack the empathy for self awareness and vice versa get weird, especially if they associate with people in the same boat. They project their self-loathing onto the objects of their desire. If they stumble into a hookup they either realize the whole thing was self-sabotage and sour grapes, or they immediately turn into serial rapists and shift over to the PUA and redpill communities.

I wasn’t even aware incels and redpill were separate communities.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

There's a "shooting shots" joke deep somewhere in there but I can't quite connect it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Has he cancelled his blue check renewal yet

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

I wasn’t even aware incels and redpill were separate communities.

They're all branches of the same blob of terminally online weirdos, but the venn diagram isn't actually a circle.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

ultrafilter posted:

Crab bucket, but somehow less appealing.

The crabs just pointedly refuse to grab each other.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

First babies born from being conceived by a robot

https://www.unilad.com/technology/first-babies-born-conceived-robot-449957-20230427.amp.html

quote:

The first two babies made with a sperm-injecting robot have been born thanks to cutting-edge, robot technology.

The team behind the Spanish startup built a sperm-injecting robot controlled via a PlayStation controller (seriously) and successfully used it to fertilise human eggs, resulting in the birth of two healthy babies.

Using the surprising implement at the New Hope Fertility Center in New York, a student engineer from Overture Life steered a tiny, mechanised in-vitro fertilization (IVF) needle and camera to deposit single sperm cells into human eggs more than a dozen times.

Man is now irrelevant :shepface:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh poo poo the incels werte right! thet were right!!!111

:rznv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Domus posted: