Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

PoPcornTG posted:

Didn't Bezos claim he didn't understand music?

I don't know about Bezos but there are people who simply do not derive any joy or pleasure from music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

a pipe smoking dog posted:

There are some photos going round of Jeff Bezos at Coachella in an awful Hawaiian shirt and it is kind of funny comparing him and Elon. They are both monsters, hideously rich, and incredibly divorced but Bezos just seems like he is having a good time and doesn't care what people think of him because, you know, he's hideously rich. Elon's constant desire to be known and loved just makes him inherently more pathetic.

I think I mentioned this before, but Bezo's won the billionaire dick waving game of getting into space first.
There's nothing now for a billionaire to do, other than maybe set foot on another planet, attain immortality, or first complete cyborg.
And he knows that isn't coming in his or our lifetimes.
Bezo's knows he's corrupt and scamming a poo poo load of people out of wages, so is now just keeping it quiet. Like all other billionaires and millionaires.

Elon is mentally 15, needs constant attention gratification, and is trying to be the bestest evar at all times, by promising everything that comes into his head already been made and ready to come out or within 2 years.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I'm pretty sure that everyone would love and respect Elon forever if he was on his next rocket, especially the people in this thread. Someone tell him.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

PoPcornTG posted:

Didn't Bezos claim he didn't understand music?

I think his favorite sci-fi is the Culture series so he clearly doesn’t understand literature either.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Imagine 2am trying to get to sleep and you remember you said "IM RICK BITH" lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

as if Elon would be asleep at 2am when he can be awake and tweeting

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
And tweaking.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Tarkus posted:

I don't know about Bezos but there are people who simply do not derive any joy or pleasure from music.

I once knew a guy who said "I like music, but what does it DO?" and it may be the number one time in my life I felt like I wasn't talking to a human being.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Decrepus posted:

Imagine 2am trying to get to sleep and you remember you said "IM RICK BITH" lol

I am kept awake by much less significant social missteps than this. but I don't believe Elon Musk has the part of his brain that allows him to feel embarrassment about his conduct

Sterf
Dec 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/1650498193086640128

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
FYI they've definitely changed the numbers on how often you can block people. Yesterday I was doing 30 every 15 minutes and doing fine, now I've been logged out twice today for that number. Seems like the limit is 30 per hour, if not a longer time period.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully it will fall over like SA when the guy ignored everybody.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

Twitter will only be usable with a blocker that uses CSS before long. They're gonna make their own app useless.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

maybe vanced will come up with a patch for the android app which hides bluecheck posts

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Elon would make more money for a subscription that hides check mark post at this point

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm not ok with being on the same team as diaper stuff people.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I love that blue checkmarks are so dumb that they will respond and get boosted in the replies of content making fun of how stupid blue checkmarks are

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/HLeeHurley/status/1651274779524055058?t=nWt4lHyLdTlW5JkXuH4RnA&s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That diaper drawing reffed Elon's pale rear end boat hosedown pics, lmfao

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Now I want to see Janea Kroc rip Jake Shields apart with her bare hands...

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

keep punching joe posted:

Mastadon is good if you like dumb online beefs and intra forum drama.

I get this daily on SA and with much better quality

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

big nipples big life posted:

Better subscribe to Twitter Blue then

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

B-Rock452 posted:

Now I want to see Janea Kroc rip Jake Shields apart with her bare hands...

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1651272679511539721?t=19F7AK5pZiEgx6Xs6L9V_Q&s=19

There is a cure for this poo poo but if I say it I'll get in trouble

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:guillotine:?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Hammerite posted:

Better subscribe to Twitter Blue then

they want a diaper stuff person for president though.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

The Whitehouse is a diaper

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i genuinely think elon will die of suicide before the year is through

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://twitter.com/isukatsmsh/status/1651308624520642581
I don't know, this is more posting energy than Elon could ever muster contained in two tweets.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

smoobles posted:

accidental overdose

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lumbermouth posted:

I don't know, this is more posting energy than Elon could ever muster contained in two tweets.

being a better poster than elon is the lowest of all bars.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lumbermouth posted:

Diaper fetish and having a burner account where you pose as a child are both closely orbiting the planet of pedophilia, so they're similar in that way

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lumbermouth posted:

Imagine being a worse poster than an adult who doesn't back down from being a proud diaper wearer

It takes an insane amount of skill to pull that off

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Imagine being a worse poster than an adult who doesn't back down from being a proud diaper wearer

It takes an insane amount of skill to pull that off

It's genuinely impressive. Even Bill Mitchell is a better poster than Elon.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Konar posted:

Diaper fetish and having a burner account where you pose as a child are both closely orbiting the planet of pedophilia, so they're similar in that way

Diaper fetish seems way less pedo adjacent than horny posting while impersonating your own real life toddler.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

smoobles posted:

Yeah, I honestly agree. He has had zero wins since getting tricked into buying Twitter, and at every step he's taken he's dug his hole deeper and he knows it. He's actively Not Mad and posting through every single misstep, and you can tell he knows he's showing his whole rear end on the internet despite his attempts to spin otherwise.

It's gonna be a spectacular meltdown when it happens too I'd wager, because you know he'd ignore any attempts or offers to get him some sort of mental healthcare.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Looks like Jerry Springer is about to get free twitter blue

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

smoobles posted:

Not a chance. Far too narcissistic, and literally redesigned twitter to filter all of his sycophants to the top of the feed to insure a consistent positive feedback loop.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Diaper stuff people are less full of poo poo than Musk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

fishing with the fam posted:

Not a chance. Far too narcissistic, and literally redesigned twitter to filter all of his sycophants to the top of the feed to insure a consistent positive feedback loop.

I dunno... I think there is a chance if he's fathered more kids out there and is court ordered to pay child support for all of them.