Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Just checked, no new video today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
just checked, no video

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

you're killing me, jerry

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Thanks for checking. Please keep us posted.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Thank you, you took a bad day and made it infinitely worse.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Every day, I would obsessively check for a new video, any video. A six hour digression on the fashion in Suikoden 3, a twelve hour review of Killswitch, anything.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
jerry

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
RE4 came out so no new video today.

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

precision posted:

A six hour digression on the fashion in Suikoden 3
If tim were to ever do this, it would immediately shoot up the list to my favourite piece of content of his

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
shame tim missed his chance to do a review of the original re4 this week

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
He’s going to do a review of the original and the remake in 2027.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

The newest episode of the Insert Credit Show is something special - they lost Frank Cifaldi's audio so (this is revealed at the very start but I'm going to spoiler tag it anyway) Tim uses his "99% perfect recall" to fill in Frank's parts (in a very Tim Rogers way, of course) :allears:

https://insertcredit.com/show/284/
Also featuring the wonderful Simone de Rochefort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50syGVScGw

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Don’t care stop bumping the thread without a new 9 hour review to binge

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Bumping in spite.

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

In many way this is the Dragon Quest of threads. Incremental perfection of a formula that just keeps bring you back because you know what awaits you each bump and you love it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
More like the GRRM of threads.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Angryhead posted:

The newest episode of the Insert Credit Show is something special - they lost Frank Cifaldi's audio so (this is revealed at the very start but I'm going to spoiler tag it anyway) Tim uses his "99% perfect recall" to fill in Frank's parts (in a very Tim Rogers way, of course) :allears:

Tim AND Simone?!?!

I'm in

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Angryhead posted:

I have an acquaintance that does a Destiny podcast that has something similar happen and they all just swapped in a Swedish Chef soundboard for the missing track and I firmly believe all podcasts should do the same.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lmao at the new video

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
new review up yet?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Tim AND Simone?!?!

I'm in

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

Sir Tonk posted:

new review up yet?

Next year

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I rewatched some of his earlier videos and he has already developed a lot outside what he planne initially. I got the sense from rewatching ff7r that he was trying too hard to stuck to a hard script in terms of laying out the game etc and it's relieving he has pulled back from that rigidity with tokimeki and boku having more classic Tim story time.

it is still funny that he thought he could do a video a month tho.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
He could easily do a video a month. The problem is trying to do 5 hour videos at all. I think most people would take a 30 minute video each month over 1 overly long video every couple years.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No, 6 hour epics or nothing

There’s already a million boring YouTube idiots doing 30 minutes of bullshit about every single topic

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

lol at thread title

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Someone is going to miss an episode because of it and it will be extremely funny.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
gently caress you im going to read every Tim post and watch every Tim video

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Tim Rogers has already decided his next video will be on Silksong

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

History Comes Inside! posted:

No, 6 hour epics or nothing

There’s already a million boring YouTube idiots doing 30 minutes of bullshit about every single topic

:yeah:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Angryhead posted:

This is amazing, Tim should replace a different person every episode.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Waltzing Along posted:

He could easily do a video a month. The problem is trying to do 5 hour videos at all. I think most people would take a 30 minute video each month over 1 overly long video every couple years.

I actually don't think he could easily do that. What, is he just supposed not to spend 28 minutes, 3 seconds and 9 frames talking about this specific brand of shoestrings he really wanted in summer of 1993? That sounds dire.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
People keep saying Tim needs to hire an editor, but really an editor just needs to hire Tim.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Buddy,

Warbird
May 23, 2012

If you’re coming to a Timothy Rodgèrs video for succinctness and/or video games then buddy you dun hosed up.

idrismakesgames
Nov 4, 2022
I mean come on. Tim’s videos are the highest form of the medium.

It’s like a masterpiece album from you favourite artist. Except six times as long and three times more regular. Have zero complaints.

Pube Factory
Jun 10, 2001
Pretty much the only thing I'm good at is growing these beautiful, thick pubes
I don't think so, tim

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

jerry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

We should make a blood pact that no one posts in the thread when he does get around to putting out a new video.