Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Ocarina of Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
modded minecraft then maybe some smash ultimate

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Might finish Judgment depending on just how bullshit they've made Amon this time

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Skyward Sword, currently partway through getting the second of three Sacred Flames to upgrade the sword. Hopeful that I can beat it this weekend, my save file's at a pretty good percentage of the HLTB time but each one of the paths to these sacred flames has been long as hell and I don't know how much story is left after it's finished.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Might finish Judgment depending on just how bullshit they've made Amon this time

you have no idea brother

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

link to da past and breath of da wild.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Punished Chuck posted:

you have no idea brother

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

D3

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Zelda games and non-Zelda games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Heads up: cyric z's guide is just wrong on amon in this one. You can actually break his shield in his last phase by hitting him with a wall jump of the opposite colour.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

re4 and trails in the sky. in the last floor of trails in the sky's last dungeon nd just started the last chapter of re4, so i'm hopin that i can do a double header

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh yeah nd once they're done a shitload of zelda

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oracle of Seasons

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Oracle of Seasons

This + Xenoblade 1.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Procrastination and Valheim.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Heads up: cyric z's guide is just wrong on amon in this one. You can actually break his shield in his last phase by hitting him with a wall jump of the opposite colour.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

hyped to jump into the Xenoblade 3 DLC once I'm done working

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

Procrastination and Valheim.

This lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

every time i play valheim with my little brother we build like huge complicated bases and bridges and poo poo and never make progress and then the next time we play we just start from scratch again. loving love that game lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

yakuza 6 ho, I've been knocking out the completion stuff early so I can focus on the story and ground puyo puyo under my boot last night. everyone says that's the hardest one so this is looking to be a breezy 100%

I love how old and tired kiryu acts in this one while still obliterating anyone who comes his way

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

:coffeepal:

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

i started kingdom hearts 3 finally, and i'm also hyped to be starting The Legend of Zelda for the first time ever

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Working another split open close. I will play one hour of majoras mask and ponder how I will quit this job

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Working another split open close. I will play one hour of majoras mask and ponder how I will quit this job

stay strong gamer

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

do it today. gently caress em. just dont show up. or walk out if you're already there. it's legal you know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quitting your job kicks rear end.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 80 days!

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

In Training posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

Hell yea, brother, got a month left on mine then I'm loving outta here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hell yea, brother, got a month left on mine then I'm loving outta here.

I left mine about 3 weeks ago and I've since been making the greatest doom level of my life. The results are clear

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

No call no show but then come in after your shift start time to order take out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
link 2 da past

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

if i ever got asked to so a split open/close i would simply say no

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

this is a good one

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

started minish cap last night. hoping to finish jet set and maybe attempt warriors this weekend.

tentative izgc zelda order:
minish cap
twilight princess
both tingle games
lttp (I don't remember beating lttp but i'm pretty sure i got really far at one point)
link between worlds

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Cousin Foomin posted:

lmao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the worst job I ever had was telemarketing, or rather making gym membership debt collection calls. My collector pseudonym was Kevin Shields. One of the company's tricks to keep up morale was giving $25 cinemark gift cards to anyone who had 100% attendance for the month. During my two weeks notice I didn't miss a day, but the HR guy did not give me my gift card. I should've quit straight out.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

i can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trying to finish up Jet Set Radio and Zelda 2 today.