Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
broken image much?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MuadDib Atreides posted:

broken image much?

nice av

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
It's the default "noobie" av. I'm new to SA so it fits

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

oh for sure

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

meat carved off a big spinny thing in a flatbread with sauces

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ill find you a good av in the archives

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ill find you a good av in the archives

this one i bought him when he was styls i think should make a comeback

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

this one i bought him when he was styls i think should make a comeback

lmao

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
That was back when the haters were whiffing so hard they nearly blew out their sockets

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wait im an ik i can just request an av change

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

friday is the final posting frontier, after which you clock out of work and do not return until you're ready to resume being paid to shitpost instead of produce or whateve tf fail task one does at work. and that's why it's the greatest thread o nthe forums

yup

also happy birthday tomorrow sid

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

basically a taco

:redass:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MuadDib Atreides posted:

That was back when the haters were whiffing so hard they nearly blew out their sockets

ok the av changwe is in the pipeline. may the modmins have mercy on you

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Living vicariously through the goon who has never had tacos tonight

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

Living vicariously through the goon who has never had tacos tonight

it's really incredible to imagine

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

thinking to do tacos or burritos tonight :thunk:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i ordered Sichuan. A++ delicious but they gave me the smallest rice containers I've ever seen, not nearly enough rice wtf

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i ordered Sichuan. A++ delicious but they gave me the smallest rice containers I've ever seen, not nearly enough rice wtf

also thinking to order chinese

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hell yeah there's a really good sichuan place nearby that I order from every once in a while that's been around since I was a toddler, and they always do a killer job. Might have to take my girlfriend there on one of her off-work days next week, it's been a while.

they do not skimp on rice, who skimps on rice.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

hell yeah there's a really good sichuan place nearby that I order from every once in a while that's been around since I was a toddler, and they always do a killer job. Might have to take my girlfriend there on one of her off-work days next week, it's been a while.

they do not skimp on rice, who skimps on rice.

it's really strange, the pork slivers/Chongqing chicken are bursting at the package with meat, wouldn't it make way more sense to skimp there like every place does. wonder if it's because this place is extremely authentic and legit Chinese ppl would complain about the meat more likely? Unsure

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

at some point in our lives we all had never had a taco, it’s never too late

if i could do it all over again, i’d have my first taco experience on a friday. everything just tastes a little better.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

So yeah this was the taco menu
I got one of each so I could try different types

The reason why I've never had tacos before is cos it was never a thing here in my poo poo hole part of the UK. There wasn't a single "Mexican" restaurant in my area until like 2014 or something in which they didn't even serve tacos so lol.

I also always thought tacos were hardshell because that's what those old el paso kits from the supermarket were and it was just off putting for me.

Here is how they looked.
They tasted pretty loving amazing (carnitas was the best) and I am now a taco enjoyer

Thank you goons for the peer pressure :taco:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I remember my first taco experience. My dad took me and my brother to the taco bell drive thru and when we drove off we discovered instead of whatever wed ordered, like 20 tacos. we ate them at the playground.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

amazing vibes... mods first tacos, idiot savant appears out of the green room.
A good friday.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm gonna go grab Thai food with my mom and sister after work.

Thai fried rice is going to beat out pad thai i think.

Spring rolls may be had.

Thigh-land if you will

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Wendigee posted:

amazing vibes... mods first tacos, idiot savant appears out of the green room.
A good friday.

Losedigee I saw you posting in the watches thread lol. Why not just get a crapple watch and be done with it?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

apple sucks dum dum

even you call it crapple and you own half their catalog ffs

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I remember my first taco experience. My dad took me and my brother to the taco bell drive thru and when we drove off we discovered instead of whatever wed ordered, like 20 tacos. we ate them at the playground.

y'know, I don't think I remember my first taco experience because I live somewhere where tacos are purely a fact of life

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

my first taco was definitely ground beef with a packet of spice mix from the store on those prefabricated hard shell tacos and cheddar cheese. With pace.

Even those are amazing, if in a different way.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Solefald posted:

The reason why I've never had tacos before is cos it was never a thing here in my poo poo hole part of the UK. There wasn't a single "Mexican" restaurant in my area until like 2014 or something in which they didn't even serve tacos so lol.

I also always thought tacos were hardshell because that's what those old el paso kits from the supermarket were and it was just off putting for me.

Here is how they looked.
They tasted pretty loving amazing (carnitas was the best) and I am now a taco enjoyer

love to see it

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Called it a day. Gonna watch round 2 of the NFL draft and eat me pizza, wings, bourbon and tequila.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Solefald posted:

Here is how they looked.

Those look quite nice and an excellent first taco adventure :hai:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Going to see Dungeons and Dragons tonight, mayhap have an overpriced cocktail at the cinema

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Solefald posted:

Here is how they looked.

good job goon 👍

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Currently on Parliament Hill. What should I do?

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

The restaurant was cool as poo poo too cos they were super dog friendly and they did this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

See what Justin is up to

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Going to see Dungeons and Dragons tonight, mayhap have an overpriced cocktail at the cinema

I tried to watch that last week and it was already out of the good theatre that served alcohol. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

call me on an outside line. CSIS is watching this thread