Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Ammanas posted:

yeah he would have hosed AD up

He really would have hosed us up on the glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wallahi Steven Adams not doing sh*t. Lakers in 6. Still.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

de curry GOAT posted:

Wallahi Steven Adams not doing sh*t. Lakers in 6. Still.

Imagine a lazy kiwi... I've heard it all now

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

No Troy Brown or Beasley :smugdon: Ham cooked tonight

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kenneth Lofton <3

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Free Bamba

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Rick posted:

Kenneth Lofton <3

big boi season

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/memgrizz/status/1652170789561696256

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Did Grizzlies decide to give up after their halftime locker room talk? What to heck

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Who you got in game 7? lol

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
What is doris burke talking about?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

When team collapse in the playoffs, they really loving collapse.

Derek Fisher Fan
Apr 24, 2010
Congrats LeBron James for tying Derek Fisher in playoff wins while Derek Fisher is in the builiding.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Derek Fisher Fan posted:

Congrats LeBron James for tying Derek Fisher in playoff wins while Derek Fisher is in the builiding.

rick

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Smiling through it all!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

congrats To young rickothy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

There was too much Derek Fisher on screen for me to resist.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mo bamba sighting

Rick posted:

There was too much Derek Fisher on screen for me to resist.

if he had an avatar you coulda fooled me

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
drat Beasley is still ice cold in a get right game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

beasley is the best player on the court rn show some respect

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
People are gonna look at the box score and be like "wow Lonnie Walker had a huge impact on this game" lol.

Cavauro posted:

congrats To young rickothy

Thank you.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
la fitness at 3 am lmao

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Everybody just huck a 3 and pray to god.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Look at Bamba. Bring 7 feet tall. Occupying space. Gwaan my son

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

de curry GOAT posted:

Look at Bamba. Bring 7 feet tall. Occupying space. Gwaan my son

you cannot teach that

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
as someone who went to high school with lebron, i just want to take credit for eveything i did to help him get to this point. you're welcome lebron

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron isnt even gonna be there for dillon brooks to not shake his hand lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
LeBron has left the building

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Well Dillon, LeBron got his 40 (point victory to clinch the series)

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i like ja a lot more leaving this series than going into it tbh. dude was absolutely everywhere last game doing everything as a rail thin pg

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
John Ireland: "Well we expected a good game but I don't think we expected this"
Austin Reaves: "WHY NOT"

lol

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
there's a parade inside my city (los angeles)

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Elimination game blowouts just have that little je ne sais quois that you can never get in any other type of playoff game.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Ghost Dog posted:

i like ja a lot more leaving this series than going into it tbh. dude was absolutely everywhere last game doing everything as a rail thin pg

He needs to turn 90% of his regular season chaos dunk attempts into floaters for the sake of longevity and health.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Super Jay Mann posted:

Elimination game blowouts just have that little je ne sais quois that you can never get in any other type of playoff game.

nothing tops dallas phoenix last year for that, just amazing to watch even with the game sealed

too bad dallas totally poo poo the bed this year lmao

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Super Jay Mann posted:

If your team is on the winning side of one, you can just sit back and bask in it stress free. Like a quarter and a half of putting your feet up in a near Nirvana state.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Obviously with as much time as he missed he can't be DPOY but I thought AD was the best defender this year in the league, at least when talking bigs, and he's been somehow way better in the playoffs, even when his offense has been stinky.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Obviously with as much time as he missed he can't be DPOY but I thought AD was the best defender this year in the league, at least when talking bigs, and he's been somehow way better in the playoffs, even when his offense has been stinky.

he played more minutes than the actual DPOY

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Derek Fisher Fan posted:

Where amazing happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Kings-Lakers gonna own. AD will feast on Sabonis