Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

Cannot express the feeling of relief when I decided not ti go to work today. Or ever. Morning coffee and Zelda baybeee

Oh hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
Finished the base levels of Super Mario 3D Land with my coffee this morning. Working through the special stages I can before I go back and grab the star coins I missed to unlock the later stages. This and 3D world are too drat good.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hopefully I can finish Skyward Sword today, felt like I was pretty rapidly approaching the climax with the conversation with Zelda and the true Master Sword and all that but the game’s pacing has been kind of weird for the second half of the game so who knows.

I also just realized that the Summer of Zelda hype made me forget about Armies of the Night Mode in The Warriors so I’ll try to work my way through that, then a 2D Zelda if I do finish Skyward Sword but I’m still deciding if I want the original, Minish Cap, or Oracle of Seasons… leaning towards OoS though

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

more yakuza 6 today. it's kind of amazing how front-loaded most of the completion content is in this one - I'm nearly at the point where I can just focus on the story and side quests and knock out what little's left as it comes (mostly Clan Creator and stuff in Onomichi). first though, got pizza & Frosthaven with the lads in about 20 minutes

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Y6 is a bit barebones since it's the first game on the new engine (barebones by yakuza standards anyway, still plenty to do). kind of a welcome relief after 100%ing 5 though imo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

Y6 is a bit barebones since it's the first game on the new engine (barebones by yakuza standards anyway, still plenty to do). kind of a welcome relief after 100%ing 5 though imo

yeah I have mixed feelings about it so far but outside of hammering out most of the side content I'm still in Chapter 1 (lol) so I want to reserve detailed judgement until I've been through the whole thing

it's good I'm a puyo puyo stud because I could definitely see how getting 30-35 straight wins in it would stop most people dead in their tracks

e: and by stud I mean I got really lucky

Buck Wildman fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 29, 2023

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
told a narcissistic sociopathic dime a doze fail of a comedian who continues to lament the passing of his dead mother live on stage who was talking about me behind my back because i told his gf to calm down as she was pacing around saying she wants to kill herself as he does nothing and learning months later for some reason i hate women now that if i didnt catch this poo poo theres likely a corpse to be on his conscience and he needs to get his head on straight. gently caress this. also lightning returns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

told a narcissistic sociopathic dime a doze fail of a comedian who continues to lament the passing of his dead mother live on stage who was talking about me behind my back because i told his gf to calm down as she was pacing around saying she wants to kill herself as he does nothing and learning months later for some reason i hate women now that if i didnt catch this poo poo theres likely a corpse to be on his conscience and he needs to get his head on straight. gently caress this. also lightning returns

Same.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I will say that y6 has the best version of mahjong to date and I love how loving smug kiryu looks whenever he goes out with a tsumo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

yeah I have mixed feelings about it so far but outside of hammering out most of the side content I'm still in Chapter 1 (lol) so I want to reserve detailed judgement until I've been through the whole thing

it's good I'm a puyo puyo stud because I could definitely see how getting 30-35 straight wins in it would stop most people dead in their tracks

e: and by stud I mean I got really lucky

You gently caress the poyo poyo slimes and let it slip. Pervert.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm serving the community

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nutmeg posted:

Cant really parse this but Final Fantasy ftw.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Puyo Puyo is ftw

Played some AC7 this morning, I like the missions for the most part but I'm getting tired of fog/clouds/sandstorms etc

Compared to AC3 enemy planes are an actual threat, it's nice how even when I'm going after ground targets I might be forced to take time clearing the skies first.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Cannot express the feeling of relief when I decided not ti go to work today. Or ever. Morning coffee and Zelda baybeee

let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

oh yeah hangin out with some friends today, hiking and board games and fighting games. prolly some zeldas before or after.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

lol are you feuding with doug stanhope also final fantasy rules and i still need to play the 13s

copy
Jul 26, 2007

quitting a lovely job HYPE

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Cant really parse this but Final Fantasy ftw.

agreed. just sleepy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

slept like poo poo so my back feels like a stack of loose dimes but i've got coffee and links awakening so its all good. hope you have a good saturday imps

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

associating with a stand up comic seems like a losing wager

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

copy posted:

lol are you feuding with doug stanhope also final fantasy rules and i still need to play the 13s

they're hype af. great battle system in those

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

my group of friends have fallen into the local ones like a year ago and everything has become a senseless mess for no reason. (phil voice): i just wanna have fun

Joey McChrist posted:

they're hype af. great battle system in those

havent had much time to put into lightning returns but the little bit of the dress up/stats/switching outfits on the fly kicks mondo rear end

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

but doctor…

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

but doctor…

loil

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Nutmeg posted:

havent had much time to put into lightning returns but the little bit of the dress up/stats/switching outfits on the fly kicks mondo rear end

its real fun. i only grabbed some of the legacy outfits from the DLC but i'm still using the cloud FF7 outfit in my rotation because the ability it comes with is really useful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finished OoT Master Quest, now I just have to get over this last big hump of school this weekend and its nothing but Zelda for 2 straight months. and jet set radio for 2 straight days

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

in the dorm with all the shithead annoying kids so I'll be locking myself in the office and hoping they don't pull the fire alarm again. Oh and I'll be playing Zelda.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Congrats.

Plebian Parasite posted:

in the dorm with all the shithead annoying kids so I'll be locking myself in the office and hoping they don't pull the fire alarm again. Oh and I'll be playing Zelda.

Your job sounds lovely, sorry.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sub-Actuality posted:

but doctor…

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
todays my nieces birthday party but ill see what games i wanna play after. might be links awakening dx

Exo-
Dec 8, 2021

Sekiro on a computer that can run it this time. The combat finally clicked for me and it kicks rear end I want to fight 100 bosses.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

no better feeling :hai:

gonna play music in the sun w friends later but first Zelda 2

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cousin Foomin posted:

:rant:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Cousin Foomin posted:

if you think that's bad wait til you see his posts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

if you think that's bad wait til you see his posts

alexa please set an alarm for may 2nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

playing octopath 2. need to level my second team before I do endgame stuff though. learned my lesson from 1 lol