Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HallelujahLee posted:

from a funny perspective it will be interesting weimar joe dies kamala takes over

trump wins the shitlibs go insane beyond what they already are

trump loses the chuds lose it

rfk jr wins the shitlibs lose it

overall funny but whoever wins the left loses like usual

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7226189631702764843

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

So...you're stepping down as president? Or launching your re-election bid? Please Madam President this speech has been going on for hours and we still don't know what your point is. Are we invading Russia? Is that what you meant by "the time of justice is always yesterday"? Oh, that was about increasing corn subsidies??

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

can we just vote for chat gpt

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I know shes had weird nonsensical tangents before, but I am absolutely positive she has some form of long covid/brain fog they are keeping hush hush

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
she was zonked out on benzos during the primary debates op

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Stagnant loving culture.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

she was zonked out on benzos during the primary debates op

very long COVID

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
She had COVID long before anyone else

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

Stagnant loving culture.

Enlightened rule by the dead is preferable to the misguided failures of the living.

- The Democrat Party

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

dammit bobby

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The children, Oppenheimer writes, were afterthoughts. Bobby, the third-eldest, was a sensitive boy who turned to animals for company. There was little adult supervision.

“It was incredible,” a former nanny told Oppenheimer. “There wasn’t anybody to say, ‘Don’t do that.’ It was hard to control them.”

Ethel was 40 and three months pregnant with her last child, daughter Rory, when her husband was assassinated. Bobby Jr. was 14, and one week after his father’s funeral, the family celebrated his brother’s 13th birthday. Bobby slipped laxatives into everyone’s drinks as a prank.

“Just leave home!” Ethel yelled at him. “Get out of my life!”

She often used such language with him. “Her moods could swing drastically,” Oppenheimer writes, and soon after, she “literally beat Bobby with a hairbrush.”

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Bobby wasn’t even 15 and was already using drugs heavily. He insisted each school allow his pet falcon to stay in his room. He formed a gang, The Hyannis Port Terrors, and one of his favorite practical jokes was bumping the fender of a passing car, having a pal collapse in the road, then yelling, “You’ve killed a Kennedy!” He once spat in a cop’s face.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

David died of an overdose in 1984. Another son, Michael, made headlines in 1997 for having an affair with his teen baby sitter. Months later, he died playing football on skis, hitting a tree. In 2012, Ethel’s son Doug was caught on camera kicking a nurse in a hospital elevator. (He was acquitted.)

In 1994, Bobby divorced Emily. His new girlfriend, Mary Richardson, was six months pregnant. His marriage to Richardson was tumultuous, and in 2012, she committed suicide. That year, his sister Kerry stood trial for driving while drugged on a Westchester highway. (She was acquitted.)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

kerry was married to andrew cuomo at the time, lol.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Kyle Hunter, FRMeTs is right

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/RachelVanD/status/1652690388031873027

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

kerry was married to andrew cuomo at the time, lol.

assuming she and sandra turned to substance to cope with andrew

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

https://twitter.com/GalenMetzger1/status/1646707925921181696

remember when liberals thought that beating Trump would make the Republicans normal* again?

*normal in this context meaning the insane Christian fundamentalism of the Bush years when Republicans had good manners

when the brain so smooth

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Reminder that the context for Biden's "you ain't black" rant was Charlemagne simply asking him what specifically he planned to do for the black community.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

when will the boomer tyranny end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

is pepsi ok posted:

Reminder that the context for Biden's "you ain't black" rant was Charlemagne simply asking him what specifically he planned to do for the black community.

They gotta get Biden out campaigning, live and unscripted.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites

I'd venture a guess that most people don't care about most things until they get spun up into a culture war spectacle in their news/social circles. Would anyone have given a poo poo about the M&M mascots without tucker ranting about stilettos?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Reagan was probably the first post-modern dementia president, but Wilson is really responsible for catalyzing the dementia president revolution imho. Biden is just a stock cliche at this point.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

galaxy brain: I am the only thing that is objective

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

"my professional weakness is that I'm just too modest about my accomplishments"

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I cannot stress this enough:
Death to every political dynasty

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

PoundSand posted:

I'd venture a guess that most people don't care about most things until they get spun up into a culture war spectacle in their news/social circles. Would anyone have given a poo poo about the M&M mascots without tucker ranting about stilettos?

Yup, even the word "woke" is seen as positive by a majority of people.

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1633640841657942017?s=20

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

i feel bad for the goon that watched this garbage so no-one else had to

:patriot:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

most polls are done by overhearing two unseen people ask “so do you agree with that” and “yes”/”no” and then the eavesdropper assumes what they were discussing

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

The Demilich posted:

You should love the Kennedys then

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Demilich posted:

Biden hears you on this one

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pushpins posted:

You should love the Kennedys then

i love the dead kennedys

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

is pepsi ok posted:

Yup, even the word "woke" is seen as positive by a majority of people.

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1633640841657942017?s=20

otoh
https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1633640955847794689?s=20

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I don't think I've heard woke used as anything other than a pejorative in a few years

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

"I've helped you, you just are too stupid to notice you've been helped without me telling you" is a hot take

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1652368461975134208

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

He really does have that 'gramps at the assisted living facility' walk.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Well sure. Only weirdos call people woke so of course I'd assume it was an insult.

PoundSand
Jul 30, 2021

Also proficient with kites
In a recent poll it was shown 69 percent of people believed Einstein to be a smart man but only 4.20 percent thought being told they made a smooth move, Einstein, was a compliment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
happy ISO 8601 page