Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
:nms:

https://old.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/133ai3o/i_tried_combining_etm_turkey_through_ai/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

haljordan posted:

None of those pushups should've counted lol. Then again, the bit was made infinitely better by using a total dope as the ref.

years back didn't someone here say they had a t-shirt for that ref's gym or something lol

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Now I wish there was a movie where Howard Stern took all the wackpackers to an island and did genetic experiments on them.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Wackpack centipede!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

parthenocarpy posted:

Spotted in the waffle images thread. Great google search recommendation.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but the first time I saw Diana deGarmo & Brandy Talore, I was kind of...confused. Kind of like the first time I saw Nancy and found out she wasn't the incredibly unbelievably amazingly sexy goddess that Howard made her out to be.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Howard also goes on about how good looking Maryanne from Brooklyn is. Like... she's in good shape for an older woman but she's not exactly a beauty queen.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Howard also used to tell JD that "You're not a bad looking dude". He's either lying, blind, or mad or gay for JD

Edit - Cracking up reading the Archie comics skit about Howard Stern was posted on the Reddit. It ends with them joking about his wig... before dedicating the comic to Howard, Fred, Gary, Jackie, and Robin - https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/133xv90/archie_comics_makes_fun_of_howard_wearing_a_wig/

DeadBonesBrook fucked around with this message at 02:11 on May 1, 2023

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Former Human posted:

Howard also goes on about how good looking Maryanne from Brooklyn is. Like... she's in good shape for an older woman but she's not exactly a beauty queen.

She looks identical to what I expected.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Telling people they're super good looking has always been Howard's way to make them feel more confident blurting horribly private stories on the air, and it works like a goddamn charm.

"The hottest chick we've ever had up here" is routinely some Q-list model from the Secondhand Beanbag Store's quarterly catalog that you wouldn't notice on the street.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Howard also used to tell JD that "You're not a bad looking dude". He's either lying, blind, or mad or gay for JD

Personally, I thought JD was cute. If he hadn't gained so much weight, I would definitely still think he was cute.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Artie's not available on cameo anymore but Jackie the Joke Man will say something stupid for you for $75 and I'm sorely tempted to ask him to do 90 seconds about his cat Timmy or his garbage can shrimp offering on the "jetty"

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

You can get Jackie to talk endlessly for free and answer anything you want as you long as you tell him you have a website or YouTube channel and want to interview him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Former Human posted:

You can get Jackie to talk endlessly for free and answer anything you want as you long as you tell him you have a website or YouTube channel and want to interview him.

I wonder if he still calls Nancy the "guiding force" in his career.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
oprah winfrey- negro woman, from the south

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

you aint no condoleezza!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'd never heard this one before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpjEVk_qEI

Also, I'm listening to an ETA clip pack and the first time Howard and the gang learn about Jon, his name is "Crazy J". He mentions about how he called in before, and argued with "that National Enquirer guy", who I assume is Mike Walker.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I haven't heard that one either. Really funny.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I heard about five minutes of the show this morning, live from Miami, and maaaannn was ol’ Howie annoyed at having to leave his estate. “I am a miserable human being,” he declared, and then proceeded to prove it by complaining about the Sirius Miami studio, and telling the handful of staffers who had joined him (Richard, Sal, Gary, JD, a few others) that he was annoyed to see them in person again.

I don’t know if he stayed that grumpy for the entire show, but I got a good guffaw out of his tantrum.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

parthenocarpy posted:

you aint no condoleezza!

I quote those early Sirius-era Earthquake bits far more than I should.

Double life? For speeding? You're bullshittin'!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Chicken Butt posted:

I heard about five minutes of the show this morning, live from Miami, and maaaannn was ol’ Howie annoyed at having to leave his estate. “I am a miserable human being,” he declared, and then proceeded to prove it by complaining about the Sirius Miami studio, and telling the handful of staffers who had joined him (Richard, Sal, Gary, JD, a few others) that he was annoyed to see them in person again.

I don’t know if he stayed that grumpy for the entire show, but I got a good guffaw out of his tantrum.

Any of the staff stay at the Cardozo Hotel?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'd never heard this one before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpjEVk_qEI

Also, I'm listening to an ETA clip pack and the first time Howard and the gang learn about Jon, his name is "Crazy J". He mentions about how he called in before, and argued with "that National Enquirer guy", who I assume is Mike Walker.

I'm pretty sure that call was made before they got the tapes back from CBS. One day they had Mike just say things like "How about a reach around" so they could use the drops again. They did the same thing with Gary and Shoo Shoo Retared Flu. Then they got the tapes back and never used any of that material again.

And now I'm reminded that Howard REMADE HomoCop for that same reason.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 2, 2023

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

I'm pretty sure that call was made before they got the tapes back from CBS. One day they had Mike just say things like "How about a reach around" so they could use the drops again. They did the same thing with Gary and Shoo Shoo Retared Flu. Then they got the tapes back and never used any of that material again.

And now I'm reminded that Howard REMADE HomoCop for that same reason.

I remember one part of the fart saga, and Mike saying "I thought you couldn't take 'whoa' with you?" and Howard says that they managed to a new one.

Oddly enough I remember figuring out exactly what they were talking about from that quick back and forth. I didn't even know any tapes or material was being sought after at the time.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Two Kings posted:

Any of the staff stay at the Cardozo Hotel?

Now here I thought I was a Superfan, but I don’t recognize this reference …

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Chicken Butt posted:

Now here I thought I was a Superfan, but I don’t recognize this reference …

https://youtu.be/T-ciNLxZziM

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It's the first time Howard has been in a studio in years, they traveled for it, and looks like their guest today is a college student/TikTok influencer?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

It's the first time Howard has been in a studio in years, they traveled for it, and looks like their guest today is a college student/TikTok influencer?

Join the revolution!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

i listened to that mike walker clip posted the other and hearing my loving favorite matt dillon story real briefly made me loving laugh out loud, god

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

i listened to that mike walker clip posted the other and hearing my loving favorite matt dillon story real briefly made me loving laugh out loud, god

Cupcake Cutey Keira Knightley

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

haljordan posted:

Cupcake Cutey Keira Knightley

Dessert, anyone?

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Keys woman!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Getting influencers on the show is honesty not a bad idea

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.

Kragger99 posted:

Keys woman!

Crap. Don’t let the bunnies out.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

Getting influencers on the show is honesty not a bad idea

Indeed. Howard is a force in the 20s age demo.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Carrie Underwood is going to be on to promote her "country" music channel.

What are they holding over him to make him do all of this?

edit: :wtf:

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

It's pretty amazing Artie is still alive after all this time. I hope he's doing well.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Is he back to being a longshoreman yet?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Howard is becoming the phantom of the opera. Watch the clips they have been posting to their YouTube channel this week. They not only favor the right side of his face, they flat out never show the left from every camera. When he is talking to the staff in studio he is facing the other way from them. He has gone from "this is my good side" to completely hiding half of his face. Dude is completely nuts.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I'm the white beard and jet black hair on a 70 year-old man

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Bonzo posted:

Carrie Underwood is going to be on to promote her "country" music channel.

What are they holding over him to make him do all of this?

I only wish ETA could see it

quote:

edit: :wtf:

Howard looks like Ronnie in this picture :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Beth looks like she has a second arm with fingers pinching at her neck