Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Psycho Landlord posted:

Postgame poo poo I know Melia objectively kinda isn't great as a hero because none of the attacker heroes are all that much, but I refuse to stop using her because her BGM override is the best, hands down

Game owns, real stoked for this story dlc

Her chain is real good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Oh yeah it is, but there's good chains on people who are a bit more useful outside of chains too is all.

Doesn't really matter much since by that point you're in godmode and all challenge is self imposed. Enjoy the sax, I say.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump. dlc next week and i'm gonna start playing 1 after i beat trails in the sky, gaming ftw!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

every few weeks i boot this game up again to keep working on all the quests and I stg Ive spent 3 months helping zeon grow potatoes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I just realized old Rex is dual wielding the Aegises. Badass.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

I just realized old Rex is dual wielding the Aegises. Badass.

we already knew that from the ending :mrgw:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

we already knew that from the ending :mrgw:

Lol the big boy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i love mature scowly cyclops big boy rex. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

i love mature scowly cyclops big boy rex. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Same here lurker who thinks we’re all perverts following yaoi twitters too.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Lol.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol. insane noobs ftmfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Sexy fuckin Rexy! Haha. Pound me daddy? Am i right? [Camera pans out to reveal I am sitting bare rear end naked on a toilet in the middle of an empty, war-torn coliseum. The year is 2143. Due to mysterious events, I am one of the few people left on earth. I hear nothing but the sound of a bitter, chill wind roaring by, before it stills again and I am left with an all-too familiar silence] huh. gently caress me then i guess. jesus christ.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Sexy fuckin Rexy! Haha. Pound me daddy? Am i right? [Camera pans out to reveal I am sitting bare rear end naked on a toilet in the middle of an empty, war-torn coliseum. The year is 2143. Due to mysterious events, I am one of the few people left on earth. I hear nothing but the sound of a bitter, chill wind roaring by, before it stills again and I am left with an all-too familiar silence] huh. gently caress me then i guess. jesus christ.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Drops custom made life size Rex gently caress doll whereupon the head and dick break off and fall into the ocean* No… it’s not fair. There was time!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Drops custom made life size Rex gently caress doll whereupon the head and dick break off and fall into the ocean* No… it’s not fair. There was time!

Lmfao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Hizke posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

tried again to pick up my XB1DE save but I'm still not feeling it, so I started 3 yesterday. Looking forward to my good friend Mwamba's retirement party.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

tried again to pick up my XB1DE save but I'm still not feeling it, so I started 3 yesterday. Looking forward to my good friend Mwamba's retirement party.

3 is the best parts of the first 2 games combined into an epic S+ tier game, enjoy

Also I played all of the games and didn't understand most of the references in 3 so it really doesn't matter that much

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

got some god powers, new threads, and hit puberty. I’m liking the battle system more than 1. It’s cool that you get to fight with everyone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG6M3dt3yyQ

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
lanz wants something a bit meatier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

are there unlockable field movement options or am I supposed to be able to jump to all these husks and containers up on ledges right now

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 14, 2023