Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

herculon posted:

rigged piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Just rolled, and look forward to 2 months of mapgaming; Knuc U Kinte is the winner.

I also rolled for a loser like 6 times and kept hitting blank squares, so I'm gonna take that as a sign and say no loser this time, congrats everyone.

grats Knuc :cheerdoge:

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grats knuc

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

herculon posted:

rigged piece of poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Unsticky the GBS Goon Project Megathread that highly groomed lurkers keep wandering out of and replace it with the rightful King of Threads, Knuc. It has been foretold in the prophecy.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Unsticky the GBS Goon Project Megathread that highly groomed lurkers keep wandering out of and replace it with the rightful King of Threads, Knuc. It has been foretold in the prophecy.

You keep calling everything "groom" (pejorative) and I don't know wtf you're even talking about

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In this case I’m talking about the weirdos who I can only imagine must be filled with the spirit of getting 45 empty quotes for saying something related to the wrestling thread. Only someone whose head got big from making the 10th consecutive identical Simpsons screenshot out of a wrestling angle, whose head could only get big because other people are wrapped up in the hype of the brand or just being nice would try the kind of poo poo lurkers are pulling these days. If it’s other than this I stopped understanding the point of this forum years ago — these meek, imaginationless boring people I’m talking about would have been ignored at best their entire career of trying to post here if there wasn’t some other reason for trying to make them feel good. That’s cool and everything Pmack and maybe it’s the case but I for one do not give a poo poo what some webcomic avatar whose “in” was BBG throwing lmfaos at anything with his name on it ate for breakfast while they played the goes without saying game club title. How’s that. Lurkamania is running wild in this forum. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Make no mistake though Pmack. I’m still the guy who loves lurkers. But have some frickin standards will ya.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Most people posting funny stuff and getting empty quoted in the wrestling threads are imps, idk man

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

i should've wopn

This sig under renovation

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

but also grats to knuc

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

In this case I’m talking about the weirdos who I can only imagine must be filled with the spirit of getting 45 empty quotes for saying something related to the wrestling thread. Only someone whose head got big from making the 10th consecutive identical Simpsons screenshot out of a wrestling angle, whose head could only get big because other people are wrapped up in the hype of the brand or just being nice would try the kind of poo poo lurkers are pulling these days. If it’s other than this I stopped understanding the point of this forum years ago — these meek, imaginationless boring people I’m talking about would have been ignored at best their entire career of trying to post here if there wasn’t some other reason for trying to make them feel good. That’s cool and everything Pmack and maybe it’s the case but I for one do not give a poo poo what some webcomic avatar whose “in” was BBG throwing lmfaos at anything with his name on it ate for breakfast while they played the goes without saying game club title. How’s that. Lurkamania is running wild in this forum. Lol

I understand your feelings it's the nomenclature that makes no sense to me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Most people posting funny stuff and getting empty quoted in the wrestling threads are imps, idk man

Then as I say — I don’t know what an Imp is anymore. Ah well.

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

i must be the only lurker who thinks wrestling is retarded

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I appreciate Wormskull's cooking itt

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

uncreativename posted:

brave. but someone had to say it.

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

uncreativename posted:

Nothing personal btw lol. Really I just want lurkers to aspire to greatness. Lurkers can have dignity too.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I think the lurkers are getting there, albeit slowly, I also think that different imps are going to have different definitions of 'greatness' when it comes to lurkers.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

may came quickly lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Then as I say — I don’t know what an Imp is anymore. Ah well.

I've got nipples Greg, can you Imp -- erm. (looking around, seeing stony faces) I see it's not the time, gomen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

I think the lurkers are getting there, albeit slowly, I also think that different imps are going to have different definitions of 'greatness' when it comes to lurkers.

Hey I already know that whatever this forum looks like is up to way more, different people than me at this point and I’m not a huge part of it lately, which is why I usually don’t say anything. But you know. :D

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Roth posted:

I appreciate Wormskull's cooking itt

but this. without getting too weird, it's nice to get the wisdom from somebody who's been around

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

no, i get it lol. if you don't bring the funny or cool Content every so often you do deserve to be hosed up. i got this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:dafuq:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

So long as the noob/lurker isn't annoying is all I hope for.

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

uncreativename posted:

that's why it rules

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

congrats Knuc

everyone shut up and go play zelda imo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Wtf are half you guys talking about.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tmfc posted:

congrats Knuc

everyone shut up and go play zelda imo

i decided to play spirit tracks so please dont threaten me like this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Wtf are half you guys talking about.

i chose pot and bellows, but lost unfortunately

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i chose pot and bellows, but lost unfortunately

Nice. I chose hell + cross because I thought the combination was appealing. Anyways this bullshti contest is rigged.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Don't forget to probe lollontee before the two weeks (that's the cap, right?) are up btw, Knuc! Probing weirdos is great stress relief :D

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Agreed also they make me look like a better poster by comparison. We may need to have a convo about it if IZWF keeps bringing people in and we end up with like 30 pre-2023 imps and 200 new bloods but I think the balance is OK for now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Agreed also they make me look like a better poster by comparison. We may need to have a convo about it if IZWF keeps bringing people in and we end up with like 30 pre-2023 imps and 200 new bloods but I think the balance is OK for now

send em over to fyad, we're loving starving right now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You don’t need a “convo” lmfao. Just hold people to standards and don’t go in other forums being proud that here “all we do is empty quote talking heads songs and yakuza screenshots hehe”. Too drat easy for a forum this small.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

You don’t need a “convo” lmfao. Just hold people to standards and don’t go in other forums being proud that here “all we do is empty quote talking heads songs and yakuza screenshots hehe”. Too drat easy for a forum this small.

That's fine as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

We need to be calling things "cucked" more. Just a little positive toxicity, like dumping chlorine in the pool.