Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol phil in wonderland complaining that no one told how how to progress because he keeps missing the eat me and drink me food

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yep, that would be the most common thing for Phil to do.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I need that money. . . to pay my bills. . . the electric bill, the Internet bill. . .

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
first of all the eminem song was not the eminem song it was an orchestral remix of the eminem song

----------------

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
‘Cause we need a little more DSP
‘Cause it feels so empty without me ree

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SUN DAWG posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SUN DAWG posted:

lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SUN DAWG posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
nyuh. for those of you who aren't aware, Andrew Dick was a former comedy type creator on MTV who has recently starded making toxic detractor meme videos where he feels peoples silly sexualized body parts uh and *snort* steals copper wiring and piping from construction sites to pay for crack. wow. what an idiot. tuhuh. okay. now uh, for those of you who aren't aware, MTV is an old school style tv station that stands for music television, that began by playing music videos in fact its first broadcast was "Video Killed the Radio Star," by uh the Buggies wow i have no idea what this means. okay Derich thank you for the tip but no i will not explain what constitutes "music" in various cultures and time periods right now. ack ack ack. Alright? And furthermore theres nothing i can do to clear up what your question about what differentiates "music" froom mere noise like a beautiful babbling brook. Fair enough? I haven't got time for this on the fly, manual explanation I have a wife and child and italian style italian sauce to take care of. Okay. Moving on.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

nyuh. for those of you who aren't aware, Andrew Dick was a former comedy type creator on MTV who has recently starded making toxic detractor meme videos where he feels peoples silly sexualized body parts uh and *snort* steals copper wiring and piping from construction sites to pay for crack. wow. what an idiot. tuhuh. okay. now uh, for those of you who aren't aware, MTV is an old school style tv station that stands for music television, that began by playing music videos in fact its first broadcast was "Video Killed the Radio Star," by uh the Buggies wow i have no idea what this means. okay Derich thank you for the tip but no i will not explain what constitutes "music" in various cultures and time periods right now. ack ack ack. Alright? And furthermore theres nothing i can do to clear up what your question about what differentiates "music" froom mere noise like a beautiful babbling brook. Fair enough? I haven't got time for this on the fly, manual explanation I have a wife and child and italian style italian sauce to take care of. Okay. Moving on.

lol

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

RIP phil

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZYsN81Zb10

o7

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My content is meaningful, positive, fun. And so many people tell me on a daily basis they're so grateful that I still am here after all the trials and tribulations that I've been through, and all the bullshit people have put me through over these years. People respect me.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

My content is meaningful, positive, fun. And so many people tell me on a daily basis they're so grateful that I still am here after all the trials and tribulations that I've been through, and all the bullshit people have put me through over these years. People respect me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

putting that on my tombstone.

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1651855901601701888?s=20

tell 'em, king

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Here's the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGCodT38eaQ&t=5140s

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It's the anniversary of The Incident and if you think Phily looks like a "male version of Carmen Sandiego," you WILL be banned.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Frenz posted:

It's the anniversary of The Incident and if you think Phily looks like a "male version of Carmen Sandiego," you WILL be banned.

lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Frenz posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Was trying to find the video where he calls yellow mustard, yellow mayo

Vessel From Denny
Nov 20, 2007

Fargield posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxoRS61vefU&t=3136s

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fargield posted:

Lmao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

dsp watching himself and saying "but i agree" is killing me