Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

*guy in a rat tail we think is watching trailer* badass. badasssssssss! *camera pans around and the screen's off*

loll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

*guy in a rat tail we think is watching trailer* badass. badasssssssss! *camera pans around and the screen's off*

HolePisser1982 posted:

From the production company that broguht you [fast montage] PIXELS, BLOODSHOT, MORBIUS, GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, THE DARK TOWER, THE EMOJI MOVIE . . . AND RESIDENT EVIL

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

sackboy avatar w/ kratos face tat & order 1886 mustache: Day one yall. Kino.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

From the production company that broguht you [fast montage] PIXELS, BLOODSHOT, MORBIUS, GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, THE DARK TOWER, THE EMOJI MOVIE . . . AND RESIDENT EVIL

symbolic posted:

wife and i in line for the opening midnight screening, gonna rack up ALL the awardss lol #SonyChadsStayWinning

copy posted:

lol ugh

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Let's not drag the Resident Evil film franchise through the mud for a cheap joke.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Fungah! posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Let's not drag the Resident Evil film franchise through the mud for a cheap joke.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

it pisses me off how bad sony is at making movies

iff you think thats bad wait til you see what warner and disneyy are cooking up [not sure if there are any movie studios besides warner, disney, sony now. hmu in the comments to let me know]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol but also

In Training posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

iff you think thats bad wait til you see what warner and disneyy are cooking up [not sure if there are any movie studios besides warner, disney, sony now. hmu in the comments to let me know]

Universal Pictures fanfare playing as the globe morphs into vin diesel

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76AW6x3P0I

cinema used to be an artform. to think a mere 10 years ago one could see amazing american produced movies like The Fast and the Furious 6 at their local theater. but now???

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cinema used to be an artform. to think a mere 10 years ago one could see amazing american produced movies like The Fast and the Furious 6 at their local theater. but now???

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

checked out the first chapter of the book of the new sun book and it seems win. will be audiobooking that rear end ASAP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

checked out the first chapter of the book of the new sun book and it seems win. will be audiobooking that rear end ASAP

its right up your alley dude. cant fuckin wait until you get to the part with the alzabo

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
dying to get into the last 2 books of the series but taking a short break from fiction for awhile. top tier stuff for sure

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a24 presents layers of fear the movie

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Oh man they're finally making a sequel to Gran Torino, loving hype.

edit: nvm

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

The sun rising over what's gradually revealed to be his bald head

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

sackboy avatar w/ kratos face tat & order 1886 mustache: Day one yall. Kino.

Fungah! posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Watching Band of Brothers and this pwns

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Plutonis posted:

the guy who played Luz, the squad goofball and guy who does impressions, was the voice of Zack in all the Final Fantasy 7 stuff pre-remakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnkhAQxLKI

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Plutonis posted:

ive been getting clips for this recommended to me a lot recently so i'm thinking of rewatching it too. it's a really good series.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
watched infernal affairs last night and it ruled. its my wifes birthday tonight so were gonna watch fantastic mr fox for that.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Band of Brothers is great. You can tell which guys had died before it was made because their characterizations were allowed to be shitheads on occasion. Except The Rhode Island guy played by the Endless Mike dude. From what I read everyone he ever met loved him and he was annoying at worst and the character was pretty true to life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

watched infernal affairs last night and it ruled. its my wifes birthday tonight so were gonna watch fantastic mr fox for that.

Fantastic Mr Fox ftw.