Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Necrothatcher posted:

Trump dealing with being booed by supporters when he was taking credit for the COVID vaccine.

The right wing outrage machine shrieking about Biden’s nefarious shut downs that happened in may of 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

a flood of ancient memories hit me

“John Kerry, reporting for duty” (salute)

Purple Heart band aids worn by the hooting masses at the RNC

windsurfing

every attempt Kerry made at seeming manly

being married to the ketchup billions

The “blogosphere”

the most left wing imaginable position being “maybe the Iraq war was a bad idea”

The sober, realistic version that was maximally left allowable in the discourse as “The conquest of Iraq should be ran more efficiently”

the above being Literal Treason to most of the acceptable discourse

every one of these people now saying Russia invading Ukraine is an unimaginable breach of the rules

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Best Friends posted:

every one of these people now saying Russia invading Ukraine is an unimaginable breach of the rules

tbf this is logically consistent, you just need to do a shade test on the victims

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
Relaunched Gordon Brown’s presidential YouTube addresses where he would crack out heartbreaking ‘hello fellow hedonia havers’ smiles with absolutely no contextual timing

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
internet is a series of tubes

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Best Friends posted:

windsurfing

The “blogosphere”

the most left wing imaginable position being “maybe the Iraq war was a bad idea”

The sober, realistic version that was maximally left allowable in the discourse as “The conquest of Iraq should be ran more efficiently”

the Dems genuinely believing that Kerry being a troop was going to get Republicans to vote for him as though they actually gave a gently caress

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It's been brought up before but you have to go back and watch it, the phrasing is even worse than you remember- it's "I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

War and Pieces posted:

internet is a series of tubes

As opposed to being a convoy of trucks.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Best Friends posted:

windsurfing

The “blogosphere”

the balloons guy

https://youtu.be/9FTtIbkTWTY

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oops

https://twitter.com/theashleyray/status/1653194634741555200?t=6Iw3JgEzzjQjXhFcXFwHdQ&s=19

I'm still amazed at how many people would say he was a good business man and they based it on a TV show where he was a bad business man

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rZdAB4V_j8

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Best Friends posted:

windsurfing

The “blogosphere”

shove it

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

Oops

https://twitter.com/theashleyray/status/1653194634741555200?t=6Iw3JgEzzjQjXhFcXFwHdQ&s=19

I'm still amazed at how many people would say he was a good business man and they based it on a TV show where he was a bad business man

I refuse to look at this thread in fear that she's going to go "And therefore it's striker's fault the RUMP got elected at all and it will happen again"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

This guy was on Bill Maher and like a year later somebody mentioned him and Bill goes, "Who?"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Best Friends posted:

this was one of young kitfox's first crack pings ngl

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Kerry getting owned by bush of all people wouldn't be topped until Clinton got beat by trump.

But yeah, everything they threw at the kerry campaign was kinda mind blowing and it worked like a charm

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Wasnt it Kerry that interrupted LA airport traffic to get a $2000 haircut on his plane that was kinda pwn

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

Wasnt it Kerry that interrupted LA airport traffic to get a $2000 haircut on his plane that was kinda pwn
John "The Smiler from Transmetropolitan" Edwards got the $400 haircut

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
When it turned out that the two people kyle rittenouse killed were a convicted child molester and a serial domestic abuser

E: one was a midget bald guy who said the “n-word” , I think he was the chomo

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"Don't taze me bro" and that phrase itself being the only thing anyone took away from that particular interaction. Lol they set upon him for daring to call out that the election was rigged, durr hurr what a loving idiot!!! XD

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

When it turned out that the two people kyle rittenouse killed were a convicted child molester and a serial domestic abuser

E: one was a midget bald guy who said the “n-word” , I think he was the chomo

kid got lucky the people he killed were real pieces of poo poo like him

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
lana del raytheon

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
snopes changing from a fun site to share with your aunt that thought scientists cloned neanderthals to eat them to a super serious political factchecking org after the owner's wife divorced him

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I used to love reading snopes as a kid, but the death/gruesome section was too scary for me.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
snopes guy is banned from writing articles on his own site due to plagiarism, co-founder wife divorced him for spending all the revenue on hookers and his second wife has accused him of raping her. a familiar Web 1.0 trajectory

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Shogi posted:

snopes guy is banned from writing articles on his own site due to plagiarism, co-founder wife divorced him for spending all the revenue on hookers and his second wife has accused him of raping her. a familiar Web 1.0 trajectory

Jeffreys gonna buy snopes!!!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

christmas boots posted:

Jeffreys gonna buy snopes!!!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Malleum posted:

snopes changing from a fun site to share with your aunt that thought scientists cloned neanderthals to eat them to a super serious political factchecking org after the owner's wife divorced him

Yeah it used to be the place for looking up stuff like “will a coin thrown off a skyscraper kill someone on the ground” but now it’s just democrat propaganda

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's been brought up before but you have to go back and watch it, the phrasing is even worse than you remember- it's "I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty"

Allegedly this was exact the moment that Rove knew they had it in the bag.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Picture. Karl Rove rapping.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I know it's trite but consider JEB 300 mil for like 10 votes.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
I'm already counting days to republican primary for 2024.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

KORNOLOGY posted:

Picture. Karl Rove rapping.

Bush calling Rove "turd blossom"

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Animal Friend posted:

Bush calling Rove "turd blossom"

pooty poot and scrote

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

KORNOLOGY posted:

Probably the worst spend->result outcome in modern politics.

Fish of hemp posted:

I'm already counting days to republican primary for 2024.

Same, I really hope Trump doesnt actually skip the debates like he threatened.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Probably the worst spend->result outcome in modern politics.

Bloomberg?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

"Don't taze me bro" and that phrase itself being the only thing anyone took away from that particular interaction. Lol they set upon him for daring to call out that the election was rigged, durr hurr what a loving idiot!!! XD

i think that was the one of the first youtube videos i remember watching

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Listen man, you just don't win American Samoa if you're not willing to shell out $1 billion.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

He got only 3 delegates

Spent $150 million

Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WampaLord posted:

He got only 3 delegates

Spent $150 million

Jeb!

Is Jeb short for Jebulon or Jebecadnessar?