Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
This is some SLOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Everyone is just waiting for this to end so we can see the Lakers game

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao that clearly hit the rim. These loving refs man

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
oh that's brutal

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This is some SLOP

zo-lj brawl when

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
These refs loving SUCK

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Heat getting so hosed by refs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Heat getting so hosed by refs

Very hosed up

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

We're just getting hosed by the refs here

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Hart has been a huge addition

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh shut up miami

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
yeah the heat will have some understandable gripes with the reffing

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
How do people not realize Randle is going to back down and dish like every time.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Knicks must win sorry.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Knicks must win sorry.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Randle should just hit his layups lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The fact that the knicks need the help of the refs to win this game without butler is sad. Hopefully he is back by the next game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

visceral disgust for everyone in the garden, knicks need to get owned very badly soon

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

R.D. Mangles posted:

visceral disgust for everyone in the garden, knicks need to get owned very badly soon

i don't think they are winning this series heh

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Conspiracy level reffing

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
feels like a 7 game series

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

are you prepared for the consequences of making the first digital athlete your enemy

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Knicks gonna win, ball don't lie, ergo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Or...are you calling the ball a liar

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Eh...if the Knicks can barely win against this lineup, it doesn't look good for them in the future.

Also, makes Cleveland look even worse in retrospect.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

The fact that the knicks need the help of the refs to win this game without butler is sad. Hopefully he is back by the next game.

It's so hosed up

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This motherfucker thinks he's steph curry lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Thanks DeMar :)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

are you prepared for the consequences of making the first digital athlete your enemy

HE HAD HIS CHANCE

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

great game, excited for however many more we get

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Give them five recovery days before game 3 IMO

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The hell was that

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
If Adam silver really cared about my mind health he'd stop conspiring for a warriors Celtics final rematch

MystOpportunity
Jun 27, 2004
A pathetically intense effort to beat a bad undermanned team.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Oh… Jimmy hasn’t played. Lmao.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hack a mitch

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I have a feeling the Knicks will play better next game esp as Randle recovers :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

are knicks fans confused why are they doing the goodbye song